Remove this ad

The role of radical Zionists in the world power structure

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Peace Gal

#21 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:19 PM

Sometime between 2011 and 2015, but the point still stands: Of the forty-two(42) U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members, six(6) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 14%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members by a factor of 7 times(700 percent). source: https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-congress/

again, you keep saying the number of Jews is small, but I keep saying "as a percentage" they are grossly over-represented.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Peace Gal

#22 [url]

Sep 10 16 5:25 PM

by pointing out the over-representation of Jews, I am not trying to absolve the guilt of other groups. I am a protestant christian, there is a gross under-representation of protestant christians, not a militant group of protestant christians trying to monopolize the universe whom i'm trying to overlook or make excuses for. ps christian zionists don't count as protestant christians.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#23 [url]

Sep 10 16 6:06 PM

Yes, they do, since (radical) Zionism is just an Illuminati (just the easiest term to use) strategy to keep 'the West' involved in the Middle East and prevent Afro-Eurasian cohesion, which would dramatically marginalize Western Europe and the US. From a global perspective, there is an extremely gross over-representation of English-Dutch-German Protestants in the power structure, especially British-heritage Protestants, and they constitute a clear majority of the power structure (well over 60%, maybe over 70%), with minorities of Catholics and Jews. I also am in part included in those groups, but facts are facts. Just as the vast majority of Jews are not guilty, neither are the vast majority of British-heritage Protestants, and people resisting the power structure are over-represented in both groups.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#25 [url]

Sep 10 16 6:33 PM

I just saw your other posts and will respond once I have a chance to thoroughly look into it. I seriously doubt there would be such a massive swing in the Ivy League in two years, where it goes from 80% to 10-15%. I have found that the people compiling these statistics and blogs have zero credibility, they shamelessly mix and match years, falsely attribute religious identities. The spouse point is still complete BS. I know of several mixed marriages and there is nothing different in them than in other mixed-faith marriages, and in the few cases I know of the children were raised and identify as Christian. And I seriously, seriously doubt your statistic about 40% of billionaires being Jews. There are 540 billionaries in the US and 1,800 in the world, mostly in the West. You then named ten Jewish billionaires which you apparently intended as making some kind of case, which is typical of those with your view. Do you realize how shocking of a case could be made about British Protestants? If I pointed that a majority in nearly every major industry for the past 300 years, majority of bank heads, every US President except JFK, a huge majority of Supreme Court justices, it would blow your case for Jewish domination out of the water, at least to any honest, objective observer. But I'm not going to because I don't contend that British Protestants as such run everything, nor do I contend Jews do. My belief is that there is one over-arching organization, one allegiance that dominates, and has 'members' who are both Christian and Jews. Jews are over-represented in it, but do not dominate it and constitute no more than 10-15%. I never denied there is a cohensive Jewish/Zionist special interest that has great power and throws its weight around. But it's not the only powerful group, and it's ultimately subservient to the monolithic 'organization' I mentioned.

And again, where do you draw the line? If someone is 1/16th or 1/8th Jewish (a very large percentage of anyone who came from Europe, especially mainland European countries like Germany, Italy, Poland, France, or Spain where Jews were in high numbers and relatively mainstream in society), are they Jewish to you? The vast majority of people in those cases do not even know they're Jewish since few people know their history beyond their grandparents, and don't know the make-up of their grandparents. I am an (amateur) family history researcher and I have uncovered Jewish heritage in several people, none of which considered themselves Jewish or had any clue of their Jewish heritage. One person is mostly German and looks like a model for a Hitler Aryan poster and he is related to Adam Aron's family (look him up). The sources your drawing from will stoop to any low and bend the facts as far as they need to to make their case because it's all but a religion to them.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 10 16 6:53 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Peace Gal

#26 [url]

Sep 10 16 6:54 PM

do you think george washington was a protestant christian?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#27 [url]

Sep 10 16 6:59 PM

Yes. He was of 100% British Protestant heritage as far as I know, he was born Episcopalian/Anglican like all the Founding Fathers, and identified as such into adulthood. Later in adulthood he and Thomas Jefferson identified as Christian Deists. But just as you would consider a Jewish-born agnostic, deist, atheist, or non-practicing Jewish-born person to be Jewish, it's only fair for the purposes of this discussion to consider Washington Protestant. On a personal level I know that claimed identity notwithstanding, virtually everyone in the world is of ethnically mixed heritage if you go back far enough and know their history and that of their ascendant peoples well enough, and that organized religion isn't part of your DNA, but we're clearly not on the same page there. Saw the Mason link? Hope you're going to elaborate on that. Masons come from all religions, though mostly Protestant. That doesn't mean they renounce their religion as far as I know, and again, if there was a Jewish Mason you'd still consider him Jewish, so it's only fair to say Washington and other Protestant Mason is still Protestant.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 10 16 7:04 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Peace Gal

#29 [url]

Sep 10 16 7:08 PM

"christ"ian means to be a worshiper of Jesus Christ. Freemasons worship Lucifer.

Just like the NBA owner Donald Sterling was dubbed "white", so many unbelievers are dubbed "protestant christians".

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#30 [url]

Sep 10 16 8:58 PM

British-heritage Protestant or Irish Catholic is an ethnicity and religion as much as Judaism is. You have converts, you have people born into it, mostly the latter. Many are mixed with outside faiths and ethnicities. Both say they worship the same God who created the universe and mankind. When a Jew joins the Illuminati or Cabalism or whatever, you still consider them Jewish, but when a Protestant Christian does the same thing, you don't. So you allow yourself to separate the bad from the good for Protestants or Catholics or whomever, but don't with Jews. As far as I'm aware most Freemasons and their families continue to identify themselves as Christians or whatever religion they came from, they attend church, etc. It looks to me like a clear double-standard.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#32 [url]

Sep 11 16 9:20 AM

He's Jewish, and it doesn't seem to be hidden. His wikipedia page says he's Jewish and notes his birth name. It's pretty hard for you to claim that Jews aren't white however strong the myth they aren't is. Whether the Khazar thesis is true, or whether they do all originate from the Levant, Jews are caucasoid (i.e. white) people.  They might not be fully European, but they're white. There are many caucasoid Asians. Many Kazakhs are white. Georgians and Armenians are white. Many Siberians are white. Most Lebanese, Syrians, Iranians, Afghans are in my opinion primarily or entirely white/caucasoid. Some Turks and Turkic people look part mongoloid, some mostly caucasoid. As for Ashkenazis (Sterling's ethnicity), they lived in Europe for thousands of years. Whether they're Khazar or Israeli or whatever, they'd be primarily if not entirely white.

Ashkenazis are majority-European ethnicity and interbred for many periods during that time. For example, virtually anyone with German ethnicity is part Ashkenazi, if only 1% or 10% or whatever, however much they deny it. For most of German history Jews and Christians openly intermixed. The odds of having zero part-Ashkenazi ancestors over dozens of generations are all but zero. The only European people that might have no admixture are probably some Sami and to a lesser extent some Irish. Other areas of the world are either negroid or mongoloid or mixed causoid/mongoloid (and in some areas negroid also) in Latin America. Indian people and most Roma are mixed Dravidian (negroid) and caucasoid. The point here is that by stretching the definitions when it's favorable to your argument and contracting them when it isn't make it possible to make any case you want.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 12 16 10:23 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help