Remove this ad

consciousself

Lead

Aug 9 16 7:25 PM

Tags : :

In relation to the thread of the shill blacklist, here shall be the whitelist of non-shills. I have considered making a website of whitelists/blacklists so I was so excited to see you all here had the same idea already! I'm definitely going to need help with this list so please anyone, pitch in and share your thoughts. It's OK if people are added and then later have to be taken off; that's just the nature of the game.

Paulstal Service
Mark Passio
Jordan Maxwell
Michael Tsarion
David Ray Griffin
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#1 [url]

Aug 10 16 7:07 PM

Mark Passio - Honestly, never heard of him.
Jordan Maxwell - Wasn't he associated with Project Camelot, imo a shill op?
Michael Tsarion - Don't know who that is
David Ray Griffin - Haven't really looked into what exactly he is saying.. is he a no-planer?

Quote    Reply   

Alex

#2 [url]

Aug 14 16 6:51 PM

Passio is a satanist. Don't know much about him outside of that. Don't think a white list could work as its easily corruptible.

Read through the blacklist as well. 90% have no reasons given and idk why alot are on there. Others given reasons which are bias. For example PK. Does plagiarizing make you a shill? If you take someones work your being paid to mislead and misdirect?

Several are obvious such as Agent Jones and ATS but why is TMR on there? Because he has a large audience? Wrong thread for this i suppose, but when your "exposing" outlets, any and all bias should be eliminated. If they are shills give cold hard facts or don't list em.

First post here and not out to make enemies, but imo the black list is not credible. White list with forum owner at the top is also not credible. Don't get me wrong, I've been a sub of Paul for years and dont' think hes a shill, but theres a clear bias seeing these are his forums.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#3 [url]

Aug 18 16 10:51 PM

Alex wrote:
Passio is a satanist. Don't know much about him outside of that. Don't think a white list could work as its easily corruptible.

Read through the blacklist as well. 90% have no reasons given and idk why alot are on there. Others given reasons which are bias. For example PK. Does plagiarizing make you a shill? If you take someones work your being paid to mislead and misdirect?

Several are obvious such as Agent Jones and ATS but why is TMR on there? Because he has a large audience? Wrong thread for this i suppose, but when your "exposing" outlets, any and all bias should be eliminated. If they are shills give cold hard facts or don't list em.

First post here and not out to make enemies, but imo the black list is not credible. White list with forum owner at the top is also not credible. Don't get me wrong, I've been a sub of Paul for years and dont' think hes a shill, but theres a clear bias seeing these are his forums.

Hey "Alex", nice to have you here!

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#4 [url]

Aug 19 16 6:23 AM

The first post on the thread says that anyone on the list can be challeged and debated. The broad definition of shill here is anyone, paid or unpaid, who is putting out material on this subject and being dishonest about it, or if it's done unwittingly, who is so blatantly wrong that he becomes a useful idiot. If they're paid, the payment can come from an agency, Youtube ads, donations, TV networks, etc. It doesn't mean the person is a paid employee of an agency or cointel front company.

Peekay was included primarily because A) his videos rank at the top of every search on conspiracies (usually with RedsilverJ) which was not even proportional to his subscriber base and B) his work consists largely, almost exclusively, of work hijacked from others and he never gives credit. He's then hailed as the lone, prolific researcher in the movement when he is anything but, and he never clears that up and soaks up the credit. There are also the telltale signs of A) attacking researchers for being Jewish (when he appears to be Jewish), which strengthens the association between anti-Semitism and conspiracy research, which is clearly a media/SPLC/ADL agenda, and B) not just being an actor, but a crisis actor, and as far as I can tell hiding that role while speaking about his other smaller-time gigs. No one has really come to his defense, so it's not like I'm holding out by including him.

There was a very good reason for having TMR on there, but I can't find it at the moment, so I will take him off pending that. I may have thought it was a production by Jeff C, who is a shill IMO, but it appears it isn't. I think it's fishy he went from 0-100 in terms of views and subscribers. 3 of his first 10 videos had over 100k views, and 4 had over 10k. It doesn't look like he migrated subs from Red Pill Revolution but rather just changed the name of the channel. But not finding anything really untrue or misleading in the content, he's been taken off the list.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Aug 19 16 7:59 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

consciousself

#5 [url]

Aug 19 16 3:18 PM

Mark Passio is not a satanist. He openly admits he used to be, and that experience is largely what woke him up, seeing how the elite treat the masses and control religious figures and police. He has a radio show with a website of the same name, whatonearthishappening.com and all his previous shows (called podcasts on the site) are archived, ready to listen. Or if you have an Apple device you can get them with the Podcasts app, and many if not all are on Youtube. You should listen to some of them and then judge him. Which I'm very open to listening to. He has put out such a mass of material, and recommending various books/documentaries, and nowadays we know a small portion of those are incorrect, so that has made me wonder a bit on him, but at the same time, a lot of this was put out many years ago, and, I have a hard time dismissing eveything he says just because he ended up wrong on a couple things; I don't think he was deliberately trying to deceive. For example I'm sure a lot of us thought we loved a certain video/book/person but later found out it was bunk and perhaps we should be forgiving about it. But still very important to always be questioning.

I am not sure if David Ray Griffin is a no-planer. I have his book "Debunking 9/11 Debunking" and it's awesome. He rips apart the shitty book put out by Popular Mechanics, "Debunking 9/11 Myths." The book goes over many aspects, and planes are actually the biggest chunk in the book. He is extremely detailed in comparing FAA's radio transcripts with NORAD's and proves both lied extensively in the years just following 9/11. He believes many of the phone calls were faked as well, which is awesome, because not a lot of people talk about that. I do know that he believes the buildings were demolished in some way. I'll do some research and get back to you on if he is a no-planer.

On the subject of no-planer... does anyone know credible no-planers? I am a fan of James Easton and his "9/11 The Biggest Lie" videos. Some of his newer ideas are a bit of a stretch but I do like quite a bit of his material. Mark Passio actually has a wonderful podcast on the occult symbolism of the plane flight numbers and associated targets, and believes the flights were fake. You can go to his Podcasts page and do a page search for 9/11 and listen to the couple Podcasts that are solely dedicated to the topic. The only problem I have come up with Passio so far is that he has supported Judy Woods in the past. I will say that I understand why he may have jumped the gun because he's the biggest Tesla fan I've ever heard of. He has done a lot of activism in Philly which I give props to, helping with groups that show free documentaries. He also formed a yearly "Free Your Mind" conference, which used to be small but now I almost wonder if it's gotten too large. The guest list has great names on it but some are getting a bit fishy like Jim Marrs and Adam Kokesh. In the past though, a lot of good material has come out of Free Your Mind that you can find out Youtube. I would love to go to such a conference. I will admit though, in the last year my heart's kind of been torn because of the fishy new speakers. In the past Passio did everything for free, gave out boat loads of info. It's just this Free Your Mind Conference that has possibly brought in money, but it's also possible it just covers expenses because they have to pay the speakers and pay for a hotel conference hall reservation. But I've been wondering if it's gotten a bit maybe too big? They charge quite a bit for it, it used to only be $20. But with big names like Fetzer, Marrs, Tsarion, etc., what do you expect.

Jordan Maxwell I've only known for a year, I'm very curious to see the "dirt" anyone might have on him, because I have noticed he repeats a lot of the base information over and over without going too in-depth. On the other hand, he is getting old so you might expect that. In the 90's there were a lot of fishy radio shows and whatnot, but there wasn't an online community so perhaps one found themselves associated with these questionable productions because there was nothing else?

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#7 [url]

Sep 22 16 8:07 PM

restarting this topic (more to come):

1000gohead
66USPatriot
Alfred Adask
Bart Sibrel
Byron Dale
Catherine Austin Fitts
Cynthia McKinney
Damon Vrabel
Dana W
David Kelly
Danny Casolaro
David Ray Griffin
Don Fox
Dorian Yates
Ellen Brown
G. Edward Griffin
Gary Webb
genghis6199 (anyone know what happened to this guy?)
George Carlin
Gerard Holmgren
James Corbett
James Evan Pilato
James Tracy (not huge fan of blog lately, but has done great work and don't believe is shill)
Jesse Ventura (a bit of clown sometimes, but generally speaks truth and don't think is shill) (disputed as shill in comments below)
Jim Fetzer / Media Broadcasting Center (although his guests are often way off)
Joel Skousen
Kearnsy74
Kevin Carson
Light on the Path
Lionel
M Goudsmits
Marc Faber
Mark Crispin Miller
Matt Drudge / Drudge Report (limited hang-out and some bad politics but overall good)
Max Keiser
Mike Maloney (for films on money and banking)
millsmost
Morgan Reynolds
Nico Haupt
Ole Dammegard
Phillip Marshall
Steven Anderson (like him for checkpoint refusals, don't know other positions)
Paul Craig Roberts
Paul Grignon
QKultra (not active lately; may be loosely affiliated with Independent Media Solidarity)
Richard Gage / AE911 (not shills, just focusing on physical collapse evidence)
Ron Paul
RP4409
Sleeping Apples

ConsciousSelf: Morgan Reynolds, Jim Fetzer, Gerard Holmgren, Nico Haupt, and genghis6199 (911 Taboo) are all no-planers.

This doesn't mean I endorse everything these people say, just that I think they speak the truth on most issues and are doing what they do with good intentions. Please nominate any names you feel should be included or raise any objections along with supporting evidence. No channel or voice is too small. Some potential inclusions could be celebrities who have spoken out and gotten flak for it.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Apr 29 17 7:17 PM. Edited 14 times.

Quote    Reply   

Northbert

#9 [url]

Nov 3 16 4:49 AM

Yes, this list sounds indeed like a joke!

James Corbett - Considers Alex Jones as a honest researcher and links to him quite often; also: http://blog.banditobooks.com/an-open-letter-to-james-corbett/

Jesse Ventura - Really? The Ex-Soldier, Ex-Wrestler, Ex-Actor and Ex-Radio Host who had his own conspiracy-show in mainstream media?

Ron Paul - This guy is as masonic as a checkered floor, Boaz and Jachin and the double headed eagle; his wife is Eastern Star and his daugthers are Rainbows; also: https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008/04/22/ron-paul-and-freemasonry/

In the end of the day I dont believe such lists are a big benefit, quite in the contrary. It just invites people to fight and argue over their 'heros' with other people, without being able to know the truth. James Corbett seems quite credible at first glance, but in the end of the day you have to ask yourself why Corbett and Jones are such great buddies? Why is Corbett even interviewing (on i.e. cloud-computing) this lying piece of shit? Does James think that Alex is the guru for cloud computing? Everybody in the truth community who is regarding Alex Jones as a credible truth-searcher is just shooting themselves and their own credibility in the knee big time.

I think list-making in general is not a great way to go; the Gestapo and Soviets were very good at making lists of enemies of their regimes.

And since no one (except the person itself, which also isn't always that sure) can know, if a person is purposefully lying or just misinformed (or brainwashed; or drugged or whatever) there will be a huge amount of false information in these lists. This false information will then be responsible for ppl endorsing or disregarding what these ppl have to say, but ppl should listen to WHAT they are saying, not WHO is saying it. They must learn to "listen to everybody, read everything but believe absolutely nothing, before they can proove it in their own research".

Personal cults are the enemy of free thinking people. Humans have a brain, let them use it.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#10 [url]

Nov 3 16 12:03 PM

No one said it's the be-all end-all. They're two threads out of hundreds here. I made the 'black list' to show how extensive infiltration of the truth movement has been, and to show how many of the big names appear to be shills, thereby showing the need for critical analysis of each source, not necessarily to spur any kind of retribution against anyone. I added some names to the 'white list' to help people find good sources of info, and to realize there are more than a couple good or at least decent sources out there.

I really think you mischaracterize Corbett as a 'great buddy' of Alex Jones. I haven't seen either interview the other for years (there were apparently two interviews 5 and 7 years ago). Corbett virtually never mentions Alex Jones in any of his work. From what I've seen Corbett doesn't leave much off the table for having an audience of his size. A lot of good researchers have been interviewed by Alex Jones. It's often their best chance to get their work seen. He seeks them out to give himself credibility and taint their positions. While I know some people knew about Alex Jones at that time, five years ago I and most people in the truth movement believed he at least might have been legit, and in most cases leaned toward him being legit, then around 2012 it started to become much more obvious that he wasn't. Looking back though people who didn't trust him usually made it all about his stance on Israel, which I think was misguided since his (former) stance on it (now he won't even mention the subject at all and is spouting the Sean Hannity-style Islamophobia stuff, probably because his viewership got too large to go into any real info anymore) was not that far off from what I believe to be the truth (that it's a factor but not even close to the whole picture, and is just an appendage of a larger system). Until recently most of what Alex Jones reported on was actually true, just surrounded by doom (Darth Vader music, prepper stuff 24/7, etc.), hopelessness, and over-the-top bombast that made 'truthers' look crazy and turned off outsiders. I can't point to any sources at the moment, but I'm pretty sure Corbett has since taken a few shots at Alex Jones for his presentation style, though stopped short of calling him a shill.

Sorry, but I haven't seen any evidence Jesse Ventura's totally compromised. If anything his goofy presentation can make him a useful idiot. On his conspiracy show on a minor TV network he was probably only green-lighted by the network to talk about certain topics, and the network would have editorial control and a lot of control over the production tone. I don't think that necessarily makes him a shill. He has independent star power and ability to be heard regardless of whether major media companies cooperate, and he's an entertaining guest. While I acknowledge that 95%-plus of people 'at the top' are compromised and have sold out, there are exceptions and partial exceptions.

Re: Max Kaiser. He frequently interviews guests like Damon Vrabel and Ellen Brown, which says a lot. I haven't seen him disseminate any false information or heavily promote any bad sources. Just being on RT or Press TV doesn't make someone a shill. it's the only network that will broadcast these kinds of views. If their viewpoints happen to jive with their agenda, they let them on board. And the networks ultimately have editorial discretion and some creative control over all content and can cancel any show at will.

As far as Ron Paul goes, I volunteered for him in 2008 and backed him in 2012. I got a little suspicious when I saw the S.M.O.F. Illuminati card game card, which looks a heck of a lot like Ron Paul and Alex Jones. I try not to get into referring to those cards too often but they have been rather predictive in many cases. His cuddly and noncommital approach (e.g. often characterizing power structure as incompetent rather than of bad intentions) also made me a little suspicious. He denied being a Freemason, saying 'I am not and have never been a Freemason,' though his fraternity connection and possibly handshake photos indicate he has some link to a Masonic organization.

About Freemasons though, I believe the vast majority are not necessarily bad. Granted I know nothing about any of the organizations, but none of the few Masons I know seemed to be involved in anything sinister. At lower levels they appear to mainly just get involved in community service events (though even there there does seem to be a subtle, general pro-establishment 'pro-system' vibe). The only membership criteria I'm aware of is that while you can be of any faith you have to believe in a higher, creative power i.e. atheists and agnostics are apparently not allowed. At the higher levels they probably have dirt on each other which can keep members from stepping out of line. But most don't get high enough in the power structure where that would even matter.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 4 16 8:19 AM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Northbert

#11 [url]

Nov 4 16 6:05 AM

About Corbett, okay, maybe I went a little over the top, but there is definitly more to it than just these two interviews you mentioned. If you search the Corbett Report Website for the term "Alex Jones", you get:

22.06.2007 - Interview 005 – Alex Jones
"The Corbett Report talks with Alex Jones about the new Canadian no-fly list. Alex also mentions that he visits and approves of this website"

31.05.2008 - Alex Jones and G. Edward Griffin
"The Corbett Report calls in to the Infowars Money Bomb episode to talk to Alex and legendary NWO researcher G. Edward Griffin. Griffin talks about his organization for fighting the New World Order, Freedom Force International, and Alex Jones elaborates on his plan to use donations to start an Alex Jones show on the Dish network."

18.02.2009 - Interview 062 – Alex Jones
"Alex Jones joins The Corbett Report to discuss the internet-based citizen journalist movement, the death of the old media and key strategies for the infowar. We also discuss his forthcoming film The Obama Deception."

26.03.2010 - Interview 143 – Alex Jones
"Syndicated talk radio host and documentary filmmaker Alex Jones joins us on Economics 101 to discuss the cashless society. We discuss the looming reality of the scientific control grid and how people can fruitfully resist it."

24.04.2010 - Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA
"Description:The Corbett Report is pleased to present the audio of Alex Jones’ latest documentary, Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA. In this detailed dissection of the police state, Jones breaks down the incremental implementation of martial law and how we are being conditioned to accept an ever-expanding police and military role in our daily lives. If you enjoy this documentary, please support the filmmaker by buying the DVD at Infowars.com or downloading the high quality video at PrisonPlanet.tv."

27.10.2010 - Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement
"Description:On this edition of Documentaries That Matter we play the audio of the seminal 2007 Alex Jones film, Endgame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement. This must-hear documentary breaks down the global government structure that is being engineered so that the elite can finalize their control grid and begin reducing the world population. For a detailed bibliography and to support the filmmaker by buying a DVD, please go to EndgameTheMovie.com."

01.03.2011 - Interview 297 – James Corbett on The Alex Jones Show 2011/02/28
"James Corbett appears on The Alex Jones Show to discuss the protests in the Middle East and how they are part of a game being played by the globalists on the geopolitical grand chessboard. We discuss the role of protests in destabilizing Chinese interests in the region and what this means in the greater plan to establish world government."

09.07.2011 - Interview 355 – Alex Jones
"Alex Jones of Infowars.com joins us to discuss cloud computing and what it means for the future of the internet. We talk about the clampdown on the alternative media and how a cloud computing world will lead to a nightmare Orwellian vision of a totally controlled internet."

26.11.2013 - Twitter: "Jeremy Scahill Attacks Alex Jones http://wp.me/p2guYc-1T0  via @memory_gap"
In this Tweet Corbett is kind of defending Jones.

His bio reads:
"JAMES CORBETT has been living and working in Japan since 2004. He started The Corbett Report website in 2007 as an outlet for independent critical analysis of politics, society, history, and economics. Since then he has written, recorded and edited over 1000 hours of audio and video media for the website, including a weekly podcast, a weekday radio program, and several regular online video series.

He works as a film producer for GRTV, the video production arm of the Centre for Research on Globalization, a partner video producer for BoilingFrogsPost.com, the website of noted FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, and an editorial writer for TheInternationalForecaster.com, the weekly e-newsletter created by the recently deceased economic analyst Bob Chapman.

His work has been carried online by a wide variety of websites, his video productions are broadcast on Sky satellite television channel 191 in Europe, and his videos have garnered over 11,000,000 views on YouTube alone. His satirical piece on the discrepancies in the official account of September 11th, “9/11: A Conspiracy Theory” was posted to the web on September 11, 2011 and has so far been viewed over 1.5 million times."

So, apparently Corbett used Alex Jones and Prisonplanet a lot (at least on a yearly basis) in the beginning (2007) of his show TheCorbettReport in order to create and blow up his audience and then later kind of abandoned him, to not lose credibility.

Why are ppl not trusting Alex Jones? Well, the reasons are overwhelming, three of the biggest are:
1) He interrupts a peaceful pro-gun rally in Austin, TX, held on January 25th, 2010, and then lies about it on his own show. (Agent Provocateur tactics 101)
2) He lied about kicking William Cooper off of his show in 1998 and lied about him being overly vulgar. You can watch the interview yourself somewhere on youtube.
3) He lied during New Years Eve of Y2K when he caused national hysteria warning people that Russian ICB were en-route to attack America. This happened of course on the 1. of January 2000.

And now we have Corbett promoting him and his Videos. Corbett seems to exhibit extremely good deduction-skills and is presumably a honest truthseeker. Are we to believe that Corbett is attaching himself to people without checking them out first? This is extremely hard to swallow.

Also, Corbett will not, like Alex Jones, talk about no planes on 9/11. (At least to my knowledge.) And there is this accusation linked in my previous post (An open letter to James Corbett) that Corbett uses NLP to reinforce the official story at the Pentagon that a commercial jet airliner hit it at a 911-Conference in Malaysia.

==============================================================

Jesse Ventura for example lies about Chemtrails and omits the Geo-Engineering and scientific part about it.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/shining-more-light-on-jesse-venturas-disinformation-campaign-with-geoengineer-ken-caldeira/

Also, he seems similar to Joe Rogan, another Disinfo-Clown coming from Zio-Hollywood. Ventura himself admitted that he is just "a character" on the Piers Morgan interview. He is just an actor, nothing more and nothing less.

Skills needed for being a Wrestler --> Actor
Skills needed for being a Actor --> Actor (obviously)
Skills needed for being a Politician --> Actor

If he was really a soldier or merely acted just like on, too, I do not know. To say Ventura is legit is like saying Arnold Schwarzenegger is legit, in reality they are both actors.

Max Kaiser appears to be another actor who is shilling for a cashless society and endorses Bitcoin. http://nppessaysarticles.blogspot.co.at/2013/11/bitcoin-summary-on-going-update.html

He also believes in the global warming hoax.

It looks like he tried to make money with his own "crypto-currency" Startcoin with Russel Brand promoting it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/30slkp/startcoin_max_keiser_scam/

From Ron Paul forums: :)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?191530-WTF-is-wrong-with-Max-Keiser

I also do not believe that "all Freemasons are inherently evil". But one thing is for certain, they're professional liars. They practice lying in their lodges, because they have to lie to their own family about the craft. Of course at lower levels they are "only doing good stuff", that is their power base. If somebody is having any suspicions about the Masons, they just have to point to the dupes on the lower ranks.

In Freemasonry you have the blue lodge and the red lodge (and probably some others, too). The blue lodge is the first 3 degrees that anybody knows who ever read something about them: Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason. These are the lower degrees, the first three.

Then there are the higher degrees, or red masonry, where the two most prominent are the Scottish Rite and the York Rite. The Scottish Rite consists of 33 degrees while the York Rite consists of 13 degrees. The Masons with higher degrees are not allowed to identify themselves to their lesser brethren. In a blue lodge there is always somebody from the red lodge, but nobody knows this fact who has only one of the first three degrees.

So at some point you cannot climb higher in Masonry without some brethren higher up give you a pull. So they can identify the ppl they think they can trust and promote them. For instance, during a Masonic ceremony the young guy is asked to spit on a Christian cross. If he refuses to spit on it, they tell him that he "made the right decision, because nobody would do such a terrible thing", but he can't advance in Freemasonry any longer and he doesnt know why. If he spits on the cross, his brethren would tell him that he showed deep masonic knowledge and he is helped up to the next degree.

"To believe in a higher being" is in my opinion just a marketing gag by the Masons to present themselves somewhat religious. (Much like Scientology presents itself as religious.) If there is a very famous e.g. movie star and he/she is an atheist then I think the Masons wont give a fuck and recruit them anyway.

Freemasonry as a concept reads as such: The only secret you can learn from the Masons is how to control other people with the promise of a secret. The higher degrees are controlling the lesser degrees.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#12 [url]

Nov 4 16 7:49 AM

I have to say that Endgame (and related films, 'Police State' etc.) was probably one of the first movies (along with Loose Change) that really 'woke me up' and gave me at least a rough outline of part of the system we're dealing with. There really isn't anything in it I take major issue with, if I remember correctly (saw it right after it came out and haven't seen it again in 5+ years), aside from its dark tone, total lack of solutions, and association with Alex Jones. The vast majority of information in it is true as far as I recall. While you did show the Corbett-Jones association was a little wider than I thought it was, the last real involvement they had with each other was going on 5.5 years ago. I don't see what you were referring to in the 2013 (that is James Tracy's blog not Corbett). I can't say exactly when I became 100% convinced that Alex Jones was a shill, but it was probably in 2013 (Sandy Hook was December 2012), though I was highly suspicious in the year or two prior. So I really can't blame anyone for defending him around that time. I think the silence since 2011 shows that Corbett doesn't want to have anything to do with Jones anymore. And back then Alex used to interview probably a dozen or more guests a week, it was completely unlike his current format where he does everything 'in house' with his news anchor minions. He even phased out internal people who seemed not-so-bad like Rob Dew. So 6-7 appearances over 5 years is not that cozy of a relationship considering there was a rotation of 10-15 regulars (Gerald Celente, Bob Chapman, Steve Pieczenik, many others) who would get interviewed on a weekly or monthly basis.

I've probably seen 100+ Kaiser report episodes and just as many interviews elsewhere. Promoting Bitcoin is not the same as promoting government-mandated cashlessness. Either Bitcoin or some other version of it represents a huge threat to the establishment were it to be widely adopted, since it could make most taxation impossible and lead to a collapse of centralized government. Kaiser is also a fanatical proponent of gold and silver currency and of actually translating that into analog and digital cash money that can be carried around. He has mainstream liberal leanings so I wasn't surprised that he endorsed global warming. A lot of otherwise smart people I've come across believe in global warming. I'm guessing you're very familiar with that in Austria, though maybe it's not as bad as in some of the other nearby countries.

On Jesse Ventura, I'm actually fairly well-versed in the WWF and I don't see anything sinister at all about the kind of acting that goes on there (I'm also pretty sure Vince McMahon is a relative establishment outsider for someone of his level, like Trump), or in Ventura's cartoonish action hero roles like in Predator. Ventura was a 'frogman' in the Navy, in essentially a predecessor unit to the Navy SEALs (the most elite Navy unit). I know a pretty high-level pro wrestler and two people who tried to become one, and they are just goofball meatheads who since they could walk like to get in front of people and put on a show (think The Rock, Mankind, etc.; they don't strike me as being quite like your garden variety A-List actors). The fact that Ventura still uses his wrestling name (real name is Jim Janos) 20 years after he quit wrestling and acting shows what kind of a person he is (IMO, a ham with at least a few screws loose, not necessarily a bad-intentioned person). I believe Peekay, Nathan Stolpman and all the rest are in fact shills with bad intentions. But just look at the people in school plays, drama club. These are future actors. I came across a ton of acting majors in New York. They're by and large not bad people. Like I said, Ventura's star power alone from WWF and acting allowed him to become a politician in his home state without necessarily having the cooperation of the establishment (he ran on his own party, not Republican or Democrat). Will respond on Freemason stuff later when have time.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 4 16 8:14 AM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   

Northbert

#13 [url]

Nov 4 16 10:41 AM

psmith85 wrote:
I have to say that Endgame (and related films, 'Police State' etc.) was probably one of the first movies (along with Loose Change) that really 'woke me up' and gave me at least a rough outline of part of the system we're dealing with. There really isn't anything in it I take major issue with, if I remember correctly (saw it right after it came out and haven't seen it again in 5+ years), aside from its dark tone, total lack of solutions, and association with Alex Jones. The vast majority of information in it is true as far as I recall.

I dont recall to have watched any of the PrisonPlanet documentaries you mentioned, but I feel you. It was the movie "Zeitgeist" that 'woke me up' and gave me at least a rough outline of part of the system we're dealing with. But it didnt take too long to realize the hidden underlying agenda of Zeitgeist, especially after Zeitgeist and Peter Joseph connected itself to and promoted the Venus Project (and its Communist & New Age theme).

psmith85 wrote:
I don't see what you were referring to in the 2013 (that is James Tracy's blog not Corbett).

Sorry, I forgot to post the proper link to that quote, it was a Tweet by the CorbettReport:
https://twitter.com/corbettreport/status/405562232416661504

So Corbett tweeted a blogpost by the memoryholeblog where James Tracy is defending Alex Jones. Which basically means that Corbett is defending Jones in Nov 2013 (little less than 3 years ago).

http://www.acalltopaul.com/content/alex-jones-sell-out
Here in the comments a certain "Bort" is suggesting the following: "James Corbett said that he got into a lot of stuff from trying to disprove what he heard on AJ's show."

So one possibility could be that because of this Corbett held AJ in high values and had him on a lot in the beginning of his show. Later on Corbett would get disillusioned with AJ and quit the support.

But a second possibility, and I think it's the more plausible one, could be that the CorbettReport was set up specifically in the PrisonPlanet environment in order to engross the part of AJ's audience that is leaving him because of his behaviour.

You can visualize that when you think of the truth as an onion. The truth is at the core and each layer of the onion is covering the core [truth], each layer of the onion is a layer of disinformation, while the most outer layer of the onion (the brown one) is the narrative of the mainstream media.

If we apply this allegory to 9/11, then the outer layer of the onion is that "BinLadinDidIt because he hates our freedoms." When you pull that layer away you are at the LIHOP theory. The government new about the attacks but let them happen anyway because they wanted to use them to their advantage. If you pull that layer away, you arrive maybe at the LooseChange point of view, where "BushDidIt to start another phony war for the military industrial complex." If you pull that layer away, ... blahblah .. you get the idea. There are nanothermite, DEW, mini nukes, noplanes and so on.

So Corbett could very well be a more inner layer in terms of general disinformation than AJ, deliberately installed there by the perps to suck in the folks who are leaving AJ because of his antics and are looking for a more "credible" way to aquire information.

What is Corbetts opinion on 9/11 noplane? Does he have any? If yes, what is it?

psmith85 wrote:
Promoting Bitcoin is not the same as promoting government-mandated cashlessness.

Actually it is, if you take into consideration that the CFR created it for that very purpose.
https://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/council-on-foreign-relations-behind-bitcoin/

psmith85 wrote:
On Jesse Ventura, I'm actually fairly well-versed in the WWF and I don't see anything sinister at all about the kind of acting that goes on there

Yeah, surely nothing sinister going on over there, they just happen to have their own New World Order wrestling team, but this must be merely a coincidence.

psmith85 wrote:
Ventura was a 'frogman' in the Navy, in essentially a predecessor unit to the Navy SEALs (the most elite Navy unit).

So it could very well be that he was recruited by Intelligence/the Masons while he was in the military to become some sort of future media persona. Wouldn't certainly have been the first time. (see Laurel Canyon; Jim Morrisons father was military intelligence; etc.)

In my opinion Ventura is a con-man like AJ who is making money off it.

psmith85 wrote:
I believe Peekay, Nathan Stolpman and all the rest are in fact shills with bad intentions.

Whats your opinion of ChangingReason?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC93EkjriufEpS4iFfSx63sQ/videos

psmith85 wrote:
But just look at the people in school plays, drama club. These are future actors. I came across a ton of acting majors in New York. They're by and large not bad people.

Woah, woah, woah ... I never suggested that "all actors are in on it and bad people". Far from it. All I wanted to say is that in order to lie effectivly to people and take them on a ride as a con-man you have to have acting skills.

A politician needs acting skills much more than any other skill. With acting skills you can pretty easily become a psychiatrist, but not a technical engineer. I hope you get the idea.

Saying "all actors are bad people and in on it" is exactly the same as saying "all Jews are bad people and in on it". It's just plain stupid.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#14 [url]

Nov 4 16 11:50 AM

I wouldn't put Endgame in the same category as Zeitgeist, with its 'resource-based economy' BS. (But I did go through the same thing as you with Zeitgeist to some extent.) IMO, Endgame basically tells the truth with little to no direct disinfo, but fully pulls the viewer into the Alex Jones doom orbit, and the movie includes absolutely no talk of any solutions (unless you count the ending, where Jones bullhorns 'we are not your slaves' at a building in an extra-gravelly voice) and exaggerates the hopelessness of the situation.

I forgot that in addition to Rob Dew, Alex Jones also apparently got rid of Kurt Nimmo (who Corbett still retweets occasionally), who was his main writer for years until a year or so ago, and a rather good one relative to the current writers (not that I read his articles much; he also has barely any news anymore, used to have 10+ articles a day on a slideshow, many of them good, now has 2-3 per day and are usually junk). The site is terrible compared to what it used to be.

I just don't necessarily see Corbett as one of 'truth's protective layers,' to quote Neil Armstrong. He basically implies Sandy Hook, Orlando were all-out fakery. He calls them psy-ops and not shootings or even fake shootings, which isn't really an inaccurate description since some of them don't even appear to necessarily even be faked and are almost cinematic events where most of the fakery takes place in a news studio rather than at the scene. He has gone directly after the Federal Reserve and debt money system repeatedly. Like I said, I can't point to any sources, but I've heard him on several occasions suggest that no hijackers existed (as well as the impossibility of the maneuvers, etc.) and therefore that no passenger planes would have existed, though he's never identified himself as a no-planer or gotten into video fakery (aside from the Pentagon video). You would think there would be some direct clues to emerge (in recent years) that he was disinfo. If you can point to anything else I'd certainly reconsider my position, but I haven't missed much of his material over the last few years and have never noticed anything that gave me significant pause.

I think your characterization of the Tweet might be a bit of a stretch. First, he puts out Tweets constantly and that was thousands of Tweets ago, and I think any story of infighting in the truth movement could have been worthy of being reposted without necessarily implying some perspective or another on it from Corbett. Also, I actually remember seeing this story and agreed with Alex Jones relative to Scahill, who is an even 'browner' layer than Jones, to use your analogy. And it was in the context of Scahill defending limited-hangout artist Amy Goodman from Jones's attacks, and of Scahill characterizing Infowars as outrageous (implying that it was way beyond the pale, when it hasn't gone nearly far enough) and conspiracy researchers as tinfoil hat wearers.

I never like to defend or side with Jones, but it was kind of hard not to in the context of Scahill's comments which were an attack on all conspiracy researchers. And at that time Infowars had some (rapidly fading) credibility. It wasn't until last year that they came out with mainstream-Republican ISIS-threat and general Islamophobia narrative. And even today, they are still forced to include enough truth where they still do function as the 'gateway' they traditionally have been (if to a lesser extent), which I and I think most other readers here have come through, kind of like Ayn Rand with libertarianism. So I see what you mean that there would need to be a next gate as Jones moves further from the core truths. IMO those next gates could be things like AMTV (maybe), WeAreChange, Jeff C, Peekay, etc. who all display indications of being disinfo, rather than Corbett.

I remember NWO in the WWF. It was a relatively minor sideshow for most of the time it was in play, and there haven't been any other characters in that vein. Based on the pretty large amount of pro wrestling I've watched in years past I still think it was basically a joke. They were this dark group of arch-villians that had nothing to do with promoting anything sinister. It could mean that McMahon is in on it on some level, or that it was his comical way of bringing the phrase and its association with an evil agenda out in the open, not necessarily out of much or any altruistic motive, just as a viable idea for a character group when available ideas for such groups are limited. I just don't see Ventura as a con-artist. I think his association with Judy Wood is reasonable since even mini-nukes is not an entirely sufficient explanation for what happened, leaving only DEWs (or something else that's unknown to the public). Aside from that I can't point to any time where he put out untrue or misleading information. Like with Corbett, aspects of his personality could possibly be the disinfo (the singsong delivery, tie-dye shirts, etc.), but I'm not convinced on that and think that is probably his genuine persona (he's a (maybe former) stoner who lives in a beach compound in Mexico), and he doesn't need the pennies he'd get from anything in the conspiracy world. The only one likely making any money (aside from direct cointelpro payments) is Jones and that's probably off his supplements more than anything else.

I didn't mean to imply you thought all actors are bad people and agree with your comments on that. But I think you did kind of throw it out there by itself in a way that seemed close to saying he's an actor, therefore he's guilty. And don't get me wrong, I think anyone in this realm being a professional actor warrants much extra scrutiny. I really don't think it's quite analogous to Jews, given that while there is an over-representation, the vast majority involved are non-Jews (and even the 'Jews' technically aren't since they don't and never have practiced the religion even as young people; they're just marginalized-ethnic-minority, relatively highly educated atheists who get pulled into the power structure and traitorous activities at a higher rate than others probably because of that status, and due to nepotism and other historical factors, centuries of genetic compounding of concentrated business and finance acumen (as opposed to the farming or craftsmanship acumen that comprises most non-Jewish white heritage) being one of them). Let's say that 50-80% of info-shills probably have some acting background, while less than 1% of Jews have anything to do with the power structure, so that's why I don't think it's analogous, but I do get the general drift of what you were saying.

As far as Changing Reason goes, I've heard of the channel and believe filed the content as disinfo in my head, but never really looked into who is behind it; I saw that TPS accused Changing Reason of being 'Nathan,' presumably Nathan Stolpman.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 4 16 5:30 PM. Edited 15 times.

Quote    Reply   

king of the couch

#15 [url]

Jan 8 17 12:02 PM

consciousself wrote:
In relation to the thread of the shill blacklist, here shall be the whitelist of non-shills. I have considered making a website of whitelists/blacklists so I was so excited to see you all here had the same idea already! I'm definitely going to need help with this list so please anyone, pitch in and share your thoughts. It's OK if people are added and then later have to be taken off; that's just the nature of the game.

Paulstal Service
Mark Passio
Jordan Maxwell
Michael Tsarion
David Ray Griffin

Good afternoon everyone,

Here's a thorough debunking of Jordan Maxwell followed by the same for Michael Tsarion. I'd recommend pulling them from the list.

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

Take care everyone 

Last Edited By: king of the couch Jan 8 17 12:05 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#16 [url]

Jan 9 17 12:49 PM

Thanks for posting and welcome to forum. I posted an updated, much longer list above in the comments. There has been some disagreement about Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura among others. The person who posted the original one made some good contributions to the forum but I didn't really agree with them at all on that list. Not that I'm 'taking over' the list, just tried to expand it out to a workable size, and am open to any additions or suggestions for revising it. I took Ken O'Keefe off because he seems way too focused on Jews and Zionism (views every world event through that lens and it's all he will talk about) and a lot of his stuff just seems over-rehearsed to me. Jesse Ventura is really the only one there has been sustained disagreement on. I personally don't believe he is but added him as disputed.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#17 [url]

Jan 29 17 1:18 PM

The problem I have with Ron Paul is that he keeps doing Masonic handshakes... 

Funny how shitty the image quality of the video is, and most every video has bad image quality, when I remember seeing good image quality in the not so distant past..

Anyway, the main bullet point is Ron Paul is identifying himself as a Freemason..

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#19 [url]

Jan 31 17 6:17 PM

There's definitely something there regarding Ron Paul. He has expressly denied being a Mason, which does not at all seem to be typical for Masons. There is a question whether he's not technically involved in Freemasonry but some similar organization that may fall under the broader 'craft.' Northbert made a case for it above. As I pointed out above, the 'S.M.O.F' Illuminati card game looks strikingly like Ron Paul and Alex Jones, which is enough by itself to raise some red flags. I don't like to dwell on the cards too much but they've proven to be very prescient in a number of respects.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#20 [url]

Apr 30 17 9:22 AM

Paul appears to be a Freemason. I think him doing Freemasonic handshakes all the time should make that pretty clear.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help