Remove this ad

A Brief Trip Down the ‘It’s all the Jews’ Psy-op Rabbit Hole

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

psmith85

Lead

Jan 31 17 6:42 PM

Tags : :

The promotion of the belief that 'it’s all the Jews’ is the oldest, biggest and most insidious of all psy-ops. It’s also the overarching psy-op behind the Fed-infested KKK and Neo-Nazi movements. No matter how few people believe it at any one point, it will always be sustained by government agents because it serves a highly useful purpose: A) it makes 'truthers' look racist and get dismissed by people who are not racist and/or don't want to appear racist and B) it provides the largely non-Jewish power structure with an escape hatch in case of a large popular insurrection, one which they've used many times in the past. It's highly insidious because Jews are over-represented in the power structure to the point where one cannot see the non-Jewish forest for the Jewish trees, and because for a number of reasons it has always been tempting to indulge in 'splitting' and scapegoat outsiders.

The Jew scapegoat psy-op has a few things in common with Flat Earth, and psyops in general. One is that its adherents will never defend their position if properly called out in any kind of comprehensive way. The evidence is just ignored, or censored (in the case of fitzinfo for example, in his article saying Pizzagate was a Zionist plot and there was nothing to see there). The most you’ll get is ‘oy vey psmithberg’ ‘how much is Mossad paying you’ or some similar BS.

The other is that its adherents/propagators will cling to core elements of the belief system in the absence of all evidence or in the face of vast amounts of contradictory evidence. For Flat Earthers it’s things like biblical passages about the dome and firmament. For all-the-Jews people it’s fake documents like the Protocols or rumors about the Rothschilds, where they are treating (often unverified) events from 100-200 years ago as if they are still perfectly reliable facts today, with zero evidence to back up their beliefs, while any facts that don’t involve Jews or Rothschilds would be considered ancient history.

What I’m going to deal with here is the epistemology of the psy-op, which is the most important element to understand. Due to a misunderstanding of how the world works in certain respects, anti-Jews often point to ‘connections’ between others and Jews. They treat Jewishness as one big club, when it would be absurd to do the same with any other sect, Catholicism for example. Sure, there might be some nepotism at play, but there’s no secret organization or communication system.

For an example I’ll start with Timothy Fitzpatrick aka fitzinfo’s article on alleged connections between Alex Jones and the wealthy Bronfman family (a very common Jewish last name btw). It turns out that Alex Jones and Holly Bronfman (via Bet Lev Foundation) use the same lawyer from a prominent corporate law firm in Austin Texas. This seems like something, but by itself at least, it’s nothing at all. I have worked with lawyers and accountants who have at certain points worked with (or their firm worked with) powerful individuals. That there is somehow a ‘connection’ to me because of this is laughable. Larger law firms often act as the registered agent for thousands of companies. Wilmington Delaware is the home to millions of companies, many registered at a handful of addresses (including one with over 200,000 businesses): http://freebeacon.com/issues/delaware-address-home-200000-shell-companies-including-hillary-clintons/. Hiring a registered agent or having corporate formation documents filed is not indicative of some deep relationship with the practice or a relationship to other clients. Having an agent is a requirement to do business in any state and just means they receive official mail for the company, or did a one-off filing. Even the priciest ‘Bronfman lawyers’ charge reasonable fees for these services since they usually involve cookie-cutter template documents and take 10-20 minutes to file. Small, solo-practice attorneys might have hundreds of businesses registered with them (registered agency and entity formation being their bread and butter). As for the commonality of Austin TX? Infowars has always been located in Austin. Texas has become a highly popular destination for corporations for tax and regulatory reasons. Austin is the capital, and it's common to register in state capitals because it's the location of all the major state agencies and the site where formation documents are filed, and having an agent there makes it easier to handle official business, especially with red tape-laden entities like non-profit foundations. Certain people misread all this and now say ‘Alex Jones is a Bronfman-family agent.’ It’s an idiotic conclusion by people who know nothing about law practices or business. Could it be true? Sure. But so could anything else. The so-called connection alleged to substantiate the claim is not evidence.

Again, I have 100% conviction that Jones is cointel, but this aspect in particular is a ‘nothingburger.’ And this is exactly the kind of BS masquerading everywhere as investigative journalism that these ‘all-the-Jews’ theories are constructed of. (I want to be clear, TPS started this forum and I'm not referring to any of his many 'connection' videos (re: Thon, etc.) that were legit.)That and refusing to recognize the commonness of last names, being unable to understand that Jews are not part of some secret network, and flat-out false labeling of people as Jewish, as well as the most common tactic, cherry-picking individuals or companies (including mixing and matching different time periods; e.g. misrepresenting a past CEO as a current CEO) and ignoring the larger ‘set’ of equally relevant individuals or companies that consists of majority non-Jews (e.g. pointing out two banks that are part of a group of 50 similar sized banks, or two corporate officers that are part of a group of 20 comparably powerful officers, never forgetting to put the Star of David on their picture).

The other thing people don’t get is that having a lot of companies means nothing. Many entrepreneurs who are not ultra-wealthy could have dozens of companies registered to them. For example, landlords commonly create an entity for each property they own to isolate their liabilities, so that if there’s an incident at a property, the plaintiff can only sue that entity (and the single asset it owns) and not the landlord’s whole network of properties. Then people might say ‘he’s the CEO of 12 companies! He must be loaded!’ Actually no. All it means is that he spent about $1000-2000 total in filing fees over a period of years, assuming he did self-filing. Many or most of them might have zero income or activity in a given year. Wealthy people often form 'shelf companies' that sit idle for years, until they need them to register property (boat, house, etc.) or perform some other function. Alex Jones is a millionaire who has apparently earned money through his own businesses (even while he is clearly part of the establishment and aided by it in a variety of ways, mostly in the form of attention, favorable search ranking, and other publicity). That he has formed a number of entities over the years would certainly be nothing suspicious. And if he used a lawyer for one filing he’d probably continue to use the same lawyer for the others out of convenience.

So the article is all fluff, blabbering on about the Bronfman family history (as one might blab about the Carnegies, Astors, etc.), giving us totally irrelevant information, then drawing the meaningless ‘connection’ to Jones because they use the same major law firm. But uninformed people reading will say oooo that’s interesting.

https://www.henrymakow.com/is_alex_jones_controlled_oppos.html
http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/betlev.htm

--------------------------

I’m sorry to say this, but the reason a lot of prominent truthers get hammered by Zionist groups is because I believe these people really don’t care for Jewish people, and that’s why Jews like to see them lose their jobs and otherwise get screwed, and don’t stand up for them or back their causes as they constantly implore Jews to do. In most cases the people in question are from areas with few to no Jewish people (many areas of the country have well under 1%, while other areas have 10% or more).

Sure, there are sinister figures in these groups (ADL, AIPAC, etc.) who target truthers ostensibly on the basis of being anti-Semitic/anti-Jewish (both when they are and when they are not), but the average Jewish person involved in groups like B’nai Brith (which is a huge organization), like the rest of America has no clue about any of this and just believes Jews are banding together against individuals who are opposed to the existence of their fellow people/religionists. And in many cases they’re right.

I can only draw parallels to gypsies in a historical sense. Gypsies used to be ‘upstanding citizens' who engaged (and excelled) in honest trades like coppersmithing, horsebreeding, saddle-making and leatherwork and a number of others (today they still mostly engage in honest trades like paving, roofing, landscaping, RV sales, etc.). They were hated for their different way of thinking and different way of life. They were constantly scapegoated by rulers and expelled to the delight of the masses. Eventually sedentary non-gypsy Europeans banned them outright and broke up their communities and way of life, and their sedentary Taylorist societies eventually made gypsy livelihoods obsolete. Over the centuries there developed an ethos that it is OK, even desirable, to screw non-gypsies, and it still exists to a significant degree today. I laud gypsies for screwing the ignorant among the non-gypsies, and I enjoy seeing them take advantage of and steal from black & white-thinking simpletons who hate them, look down on them, and want them gone.

Since Jews have had no problem adapting to modern economy (as their history of livelihoods only made them much more successful than average, not economically obsolete) and generally been accepted by the rest of society, they never faced the need to screw outsiders that gypsies face, and 99% (100% in my personal experience) of the hundreds of thousands of Jews in my area work normal jobs and are otherwise upstanding citizens with no connection to the power structure. I know for a fact the vast, vast majority of Jews do not think in the ‘screw Gentiles’ way, but some fraction probably still do, and there may be traces of it in many other Jews while it’s not a major part of their psyche. The point is that with respect to the gypsies or Jews or any other group, the feeling of separateness and the vicious cycle it engenders has nothing to do with the Rothschilds or the Bible or anything else. It comes down to identifiable historical realities.

I’m telling you right now, anyone who is ‘Jew-hunting’ and scrutinizing Jews for the futile purpose of proving an over-arching, dominant Zionist conspiracy that does not exist, you yourself are the primary reason there is an over-representation of Jews in the power structure (in a future thread I’m going to get into the other reasons why there is one, none of which involve the Bible), and why radical Zionism remains a problem as much as it is. When you single out Jews, Jews are going to single you out. When you say they’re different, they’re going to believe you’re different. They're going to feel the need to band together and help each other at all costs. That people can’t understand this causal relationship is beyond me. And let’s be real, people who are calling out Jews as a general rule don’t like Jewish people and believe them to be inferior or undesirable. I’m not referring to TPS or anyone posting here since I have no good reason to believe they hate Jews, but as a general rule it’s true.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Feb 4 17 11:57 AM. Edited 12 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#2 [url]

Feb 16 17 10:43 PM

I never said "It's all the Jews", I have said Mossad/Israeli interests and people with allegiance to that country were fundamental in the false flag attack which was 9/11, and quite a few others. Doesn't make all Jewish people, and all people who live in Israel responsible! You surely understand that! I feel a hostage to my own countries goverment policies regarding most everything, and I don't feel responsible for the action of my nation's leader. Same goes for Israel.

The thing is, it was a Mossad connected Kabal of people who happened to be from the elite power structure who self-identify as "Zionist" who staged a coup in the USA, which is what I have been attempting to expose in the most civil and straight forward of manners.

Quote    Reply   

Northbert

#3 [url]

May 2 17 1:11 AM

here is an interesting comment from the blog aim4truth.org concerning the topic:

Good research, but you haven’t mentioned who is at the top of the pyramid of power, which is the pyramid at the top of the NWO “pyramid of pyramids”. That is the “cult of the all-seeing eye”, or Sabbateans, which include the Donmeh in Turkey, the House of Saud and other Arab “royalty”, and Chabad-Lubivitchers (aka: Chasadim or Chabadniks). They are the “sunagoge of satan” that Jesus supposedly warned us about. They created the House of Rothschild, and then used their control of international banking and associated financial rackets to infiltrate, and control religions, secret societies, secret services, matrix media, governments, and through governments – military forces. All sides in every war are financed and armed by the same evil entity, which is satanic – not Jewish. The Sabbateans hate Jewish people, which is why they intentionally create anti-Semitism (hatred for Jews), thus getting Jewish people driven out of dozens (hundreds?) of countries over the centuries. The “Protocols of Zion” they wrote explicitly state they intentionally create anti-Semitism to manage their “lesser brethren”, so they can hide behind them, and use Jews as scapegoats after creating chaos and misery. Israel was created by the House of Rothschild, so it’s a Zionist state, NOT a “Jewish state”. and it does not represent the majority of assimilated Jewish people throughout the word. It’s important to identify the root of the problem, because if you just hack at the branches they keep growing back.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 2 17 5:28 AM

moving from all jews to satanists isnt a good move in my opinion, satan is a coverup to the real cult they follow. I dont know what it is, probably only insiders know but for sure satanism is not what they want us to believe. Just look at the origins of satan and you will find out that it has no ancient origin at all. The jews know that but they are absolutely fine with this common belief, It is an invention of the church to justify their actions.

There is no ancient books about satan and worship satan, the baphomet symbol itself has a total different meaning that what they want us to believe.

The jews are great in deception, and i think satanism is just another psyop to cover up what they really believe.
I dont blame all the jews but its undeniable that they are (with others) on the top of this mass deception.

Quote    Reply   

Northbert

#5 [url]

May 2 17 6:12 AM

You are right, going from Jews to Satanists is not a smart move. It's also not the reason why I posted this comment. I copied it to show that at the top they are not just "Jews" but a lot of groups, like the Sabbateans, the Donmeh in Turkey, the House of Saud, Chabad-Lubavitchers, etc.

Satanism is indeed some kind of deception, in a way to conceil their hidden religion from Ancient Babylon they are following. That hidden religion would be Luciferianism. Like Satanism is a scapegoat for Luciferianism.

There are indeed not a lot of ancient books talking about Satan and the like, in the Bible it is written that Satan offered Jesus the Kingdoms of the World in the desert and in the Book of Revelations it is written about the guys who call themselves Jews but they are not but from the Synagoge of Satan. So while I consider the Bible as "ancient book" I also read about the Vatican which promoted the concept of hell around when Dante wrote his "Inferno" around 1320. Interestingly it is stated that Dante began his "Divine Comedy" (of which Inferno is the first of three parts) in the year 1307, the very year the Knights Templar order was forbidden by the French king. Also it is said that the Knights Templar worshipped the Baphomet-Figure.

I dont blame all the jews but its undeniable that they are (with others) on the top of this mass deception.

But couldn't it be the case that they are just Jews in public, while professing some occult religion in buildings without windows? That wouldn't make them Jews, but liars.

And like you said "with others" ... Couldn't it be the case that from this Illuminati-Gang/Luciferians some profess to be Christians, some profess to be Jews, some profess to be Hindus, some profess to be Moslems and so on...

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 2 17 8:18 AM

I was just pointing out about satans figure, i absolutely agree with you on almost everything, really good point you made with Dante divine comedy.

There are not a lot of ancient books about satan, we can say that there is none. Usually the satans culture refers to misunderstood crowley / blavatsky books that has nothing to do with satan in the first place. Other than that the name satan first appear in the old testament but it is intentionally bad translated to make this figure appear as it was an entity, which is not. In the correct translation the satan could be anyone who take the part of the judge between 2 contenders, nothing divine or superior.
So after i understand that (and a lot of other intentional translation errors) i start consider the new testament as a fraud, so everything is in there has no value from my point of view.

Northbert wrote:
And like you said "with others" ... Couldn't it be the case that from this Illuminati-Gang/Luciferians some profess to be Christians, some profess to be Jews, some profess to be Hindus, some profess to be Moslems and so on...

Im sure it is, but as you said the people who claim to be jews are in fact liars, from long time ago. They lie from the beginning. When the jews leave the egypt under the instructions of yhwh, they were in fact egyptians, and they werent slaves. Before leaving the egypt they ask the pharaon to give them a lot of stuff and goods and he agree, i mean if they were really slaves they would have escaped as fast as they could. It is not. So the first lie is that in origin there was no a "6 million people to free". From that on they became victims, and coincidence there was always 6 millions mentioned (http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php - just a random website with the list). The bible is nothing more than a history book and a war manual. The jews has made a pact with yhwh and thats it, they still believe in that and they continue to follow the manual till yhwh come back and gave them what he promised.

So what i believe the jews are is not what they claim to be, and the jews people is deceived as well, same as catholics and all the other bible based religions.
If you think that the jews and the vatican doesnt agree in the translation of the bible (at all), this makes them really far one from another, but they actually agree in total to lie on all the line to the people. So yes, in my view there is an elite who worship some ancient babilonian cult, and im sure nobody can understand clearly what it is, there is so much confusion. We call them "the occult elite" "the hidden govs" etc, for a reason. No one knows what they really believe, i dont.

But one thing is "its not all on the jews" and another is "the jews are just a poor little country with people who count nothing". Can we agree on this?

A little off topic.. some truthers claim to expose freemasonic and secret society rituals and secrets but i think that nothing is more far from the truth, secrets are called like that for a good reason and at that level theres no way to expose them with 100% accuracy.

Sorry for the lengthy post

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Northbert

#7 [url]

May 2 17 9:57 AM

Yeah, I read about that, too, that Satan was a meaning for "adversary", some opposing party in a judiciary trial. And to be honest it makes some sense.

Interesting that you pointed out that the so-called Jews from the Exodus were in fact Egyptians leaving the country and not some foreign slave people.

The bible is nothing more than a history book and a war manual.

In parts yes, I think you are right. But in my opinion not all of it. The doctrine mentioned in the New Testament is something very different than a history book or war manual. Btw, can you elaborate more about the "war manual" part?
The jews has made a pact with yhwh and thats it, they still believe in that and they continue to follow the manual till yhwh come back and gave them what he promised.

But who are "the Jews"? The "normal" Jew who is born in our times is a Jew because of his or her parents being Jews. Exactly the same as with Christians or Muslims or Hindus nowadays everywhere else.
So what i believe the jews are is not what they claim to be, and the jews people is deceived as well, same as catholics and all the other bible based religions.

I agree on you with all "foot-soldiers" who follow a certain religion are duped in a way the Communists describe as "opium for the masses". But that doesnt equals to God or spirituality are not existing, like the Communists are implying. But what exactly do you mean with "the Jews are not what they claim to be"? In comparison to Christianity or any other religion?
If you think that the jews and the vatican doesnt agree in the translation of the bible (at all), this makes them really far one from another, but they actually agree in total to lie on all the line to the people.

The Vatican is nothing more then the Roman Empire under a new name. There are a lot of history books covering that. Sure the different elite groups are disagreeing on the outside a lot, but at the end of the day the all belong to the secret club (Mystery Babylon hidden religion), where you and I are not part of, to paraphrase George Carlin. It's like why the Soviet Union didn't call bullshit on the fake moonlandings, because they are part of this very same club.
So yes, in my view there is an elite who worship some ancient babilonian cult, and im sure nobody can understand clearly what it is, there is so much confusion.

Oh, I'm sure the few at the very top of the pyramid understand the concept pretty good.
But one thing is "its not all on the jews" and another is "the jews are just a poor little country with people who count nothing". Can we agree on this?

Actually, I'm afraid not, because "the Jews" are not a country, but an ancient religion. The key is that Israel is not a Jewish country but a Zionist country, built and financed mainly by the Rothschilds. That doesnt make it Jewish. Well, only if you trust your mass media. I think that the Zionists are a major player on the world political scene, but also I do not think that they are "ruling the world".
A little off topic.. some truthers claim to expose freemasonic and secret society rituals and secrets but i think that nothing is more far from the truth, secrets are called like that for a good reason and at that level theres no way to expose them with 100% accuracy.

I don't really understand where you are getting at. You mean the rituals of the Freemasons cannot be exposed? It has been done many times. (Scottish Rite, the most powerful in the USA) Freemasonry was even infiltrated up to the 32nd degree, so it can be done. Can you pls explain what you mean?
Sorry for the lengthy post

No problem at all, keep 'em coming. :)

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#8 [url]

May 2 17 10:14 AM

Sleeping Apples wrote:
moving from all jews to satanists isnt a good move in my opinion, satan is a coverup to the real cult they follow. I dont know what it is, probably only insiders know but for sure satanism is not what they want us to believe. Just look at the origins of satan and you will find out that it has no ancient origin at all. The jews know that but they are absolutely fine with this common belief, It is an invention of the church to justify their actions.

There is no ancient books about satan and worship satan, the baphomet symbol itself has a total different meaning that what they want us to believe.

The jews are great in deception, and i think satanism is just another psyop to cover up what they really believe.

It's on Oprah, so who knows whether it's real or not, but worth listening to..  Claims came from a Jewish family that participated in Satanic rituals.

Could be a "sect" within Judaism that is participating in this.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 2 17 12:15 PM

let me ramble a little more then.
To reinforce the fact that they were not slaves there all the previous part, where yhwh sends moses to the pharaon to treath him with some sort of "illusions" (switch water with blood, frog invasion, mosquito invasion, fly invasion, death of animals, sore for animals and humans, ice and fire rain, grasshopper, darkness, dead of first sons) but the pharaon seems to be more annoyed than scared and at the end he let them go with a lot of goods, like, "i give you all the shit you want, just leave". It is written that the servants actually asks the pharaon to let the jews leave, they were so annoyed by the so called plagues. (exodus 10-7&8)

The common bible claim that the ten plague was made by god with 2 purpose: 1) let the jews slaves leave 2) proving the existence of god in front of everyone
Ok i cannot judge "gods" action but this actions suggest he cannot let the so called slaves without pharaon permission. I mean..... is yhwh god or what?
yhwh needed 10 plague to convince pharaon so the first must not be a big deal.
Strange thing is that in the language the bible is written there is no concept for god, actually there is no word to translate the word god.

Going back to the post

The new testament is based on the old testament, on the original sin. Since there is no original sin in the bible the whole thing of the savior who died for our sin is a hoax. No sin, no savior needed.
The only apple presents in the bible was a sleeping apple:) Cant find subbed vids, this one give an idea /watch?v=v8ojrIoY18M

I Agree, its not only a war manual, it is also a history book, that try to represents the ancient history behind a bounch of families who fights each other for the territory and goods.
All the people who fight were actually family members, ruled by different subjects called elohim. The el for the jews was yhwh and he was pictured like an el of war, all his actions and request were in function of order, common sense and military purpose.
A book in the bible named numbers give an idea on how yhwh ratiocinate. Nothing spiritual or about god, just numbers of material existing things most of it is just the loot divisions from the battles.

Who are the jews....who knows, i think the real jews are following the directive of yhwh today, making neverending war for territories. This doesnt make the jew of the next door an illuminatifremasonicbuilderberg elite member. The common jew like the common christins are under this hoax of religions. I dont mean that spirituality and selfconsciusness doesnt exist, i just think that the real meaning of this was corrupted long time ago.
I am not communist of any kind, please:)

the jews has spread a version of the bible that is incorrect and they know it, same as the vatican theologians knows it. This make the jews not what they claim to be, or better, their religion is not what they claim it is.

"Oh, I'm sure the few at the very top of the pyramid understand the concept pretty good."
This was implied :)

Actually, I'm afraid not, because "the Jews" are not a country, but an ancient religion. The key is that Israel is not a Jewish country but a Zionist country, built and financed mainly by the Rothschilds. That doesnt make it Jewish. Well, only if you trust your mass media. I think that the Zionists are a major player on the world political scene, but also I do not think that they are "ruling the world".

right, i use the word jews wrong, i must point out better the difference between the two. im wrong on that. Anyway, in my opinion israel as country and his leaders( hidden and not hidden), had a big role in the world elite

I mean, yes we know that there is freemasonic 33° and stuff, but who tells you there is not 66°? we know that there is human sacrifice all over the world, there is sects that practice cannibal rituals of childrens but how much is that exposed? What do we know? we know some of what they do, but we don't know absolutely nothing about how and why they do that...We can study and guess.

I make another example, here in Italy the secret lodge propaganda 2 is well known, there is known facts about this, how they influenced the country...how they controlled the media etc for decades, but nobody knows if there was a lodge propaganda 1....and now? there is maybe a propaganda 3?

We know a little, that was what i meant.

TPS I think that the story is real, im looking into this for long time, this one is particular because they admit to be jews, but the same shit happens in all kind of religion environment. Wrong thing is the tag "satanic", we actually have no idea on what the purpose of this kind of ritual is.

didnt double read it so pls forget the errors

Last Edited By: May 2 17 7:26 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Muirchertach

#10 [url]

May 2 17 7:41 PM

Long-time lurker. My feeling is that Northbert may be getting the closest to what we are dealing with on this subject- perhaps a tiny sect of 'fake Jews' that are one part of the much wider occultist/Illuminist network. Hiding in a religion that would become a sort of pariah group. This may have some tie to why blood libel has been tied to Jews. As Northbert and Sleeping Apples point out, it's clear ordinary Jews have nothing to do with this- where Paulstal gets into trouble is he seems to make judgments or inferences based on someone being Jewish- without establishing whether the person is part of some sect or whatever it is that may or may not exist- let alone differentiating wider 'Jewry' from that sect.

The purpose in my mind would be to pervert God's creation in its purest form: abusing and killing infants. The power would come from demonic possession, if one believes in that. Though like Sleeping Apples says, that's really just a guess and I for one am not going to be doing any experimenting to find out.

Satan also etymological roots of 'thrower' (literally and as in a physical punishment) and 'prosecutor,' the second tying in to adversary. An interesting take on Satan would be that he is attempting to be a cleansing force by deceiving people on Earth to teach a lesson. That is not my take, but I have seen it as a theme in movies (for example one of the Batman films) and other pop culture. Need time to mull over some of Sleeping Apples' theories.

Last Edited By: Muirchertach May 2 17 7:43 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#11 [url]

May 2 17 9:16 PM

Nice to have you on the forum Muirchertach..

Yeah, interesting stuff for sure.  The Satanic rituals I'm sure take in people of all religions.  It would be a great way to find like-minded people who could be blackmailed if needed. 

It is my suspicion that drugs such as LSD are being used a lot to screw up certain people.

Reminds me a lot of the "Munich Incident" Regarding Peter Green and Fleetwood Mac.  Very weird story involving super-rich people in Bavaria:

I was thinking about making a video on DMT and LSD being used as a way to brainwash some people, still might.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help