Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

Lead

Oct 4 14 12:56 PM

Tags : :

So, this is just going to be a place to deposit information on the shooting drill/ lockdown and follow up bomb threats that happened @ St. Rose Of lima School.

Here's why it matters:  "Annie Haddad (aka Nancy)" worked at St. Rose of Lima, and "Adam (aka Ryan" Attended St. Rose of Lima..  So, "his mother was a teacher at the school" confusion could be easily explained if in fact They were seeing Ryan and his "mother" Annie at St. Rose of Lima.

So, is it any concidence Adam and Annie were at St. Rose of Lima, and Annie also was seen at Sandy Hook - her daughter going to school there, and being a part of the PTA?

That's a good video above.

"Adam Lanza" was dressed as a clergyman were the initial reports.. St. Rose of Lima is a Catholic school, with a church connected:

Of course, we remember the "suspicious nuns" hanging around after the fact as well..
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#1 [url]

Oct 4 14 1:59 PM

Hear what he says @ 3:55

"Monsignor got a call.. he wasn't serving a mass and he had found out there was a shooting, and he said it was serious and we were in lockdown.." etc.. They thought the shooting was there @ St. Rose of Lima, not Sandy Hook. Not like I believe either of these guys, but interesting point.. They thought it was St. Rose of Lima.. the same school of course Annie Haddad works at and "Adam" attended.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#2 [url]

Oct 4 14 4:25 PM

Gina E Long from the Sandy Hook PTA was a long time volunteer at St Rose of Lima. 

Father Bob was involved in distributing the United Way funds. 

One other somewhat random thing that I noticed was that the name "Father Bob Weiss" was not only relevant ot Newtown but also to the Isla Vista "shooting" where the "victim", Veronika's father's name was "Bob Weiss".

Last Edited By: Zem Oct 4 14 7:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#3 [url]

Oct 5 14 9:51 AM

Zem wrote:
Gina E Long from the Sandy Hook PTA was a long time volunteer at St Rose of Lima. 

Father Bob was involved in distributing the United Way funds. 

One other somewhat random thing that I noticed was that the name "Father Bob Weiss" was not only relevant ot Newtown but also to the Isla Vista "shooting" where the "victim", Veronika's father's name was "Bob Weiss".

Some great points there..   Did not know that about Gina Long, or Father Bob being a distributor of funds.   It's all coming together.

St. Rose of Lima and Sandy Hook were simply "echoes" The story was actually centered around St. Rose of Lima, not Sandy Hook..  but then morphed into Sandy Hook elementary.  I will have to do a video on this, it explains Annie Haddad working @ Sandy Hook and being on the Sandy Hook PTA, and the "shooter dressed as clergy" etc...

Thanks for that info.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#4 [url]

Oct 5 14 1:28 PM

Just adding info as I find it.  I was just looking at the church website and they have an event coming up, a walking bible study and "Laura Phelps" is listed as the contact for the event.  Another prominent Sandy Hook witness.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#5 [url]

Oct 5 14 1:59 PM

Zem wrote:
Just adding info as I find it.  I was just looking at the church website and they have an event coming up, a walking bible study and "Laura Phelps" is listed as the contact for the event.  Another prominent Sandy Hook witness.

[left]Interesting.. but could be "brushed off" as "she's just there because of the Sandy Hook tragedy,

Anyway.. "Sandy Hook Principle Dawn Hochsprung" is just "St. Rose of Lima Principle Mary Maloney

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#6 [url]

Oct 5 14 2:43 PM

I think you make a lot of interesting points.  St Rose of Lima has clearly been a major player in all of this.  You take things to the next level with this video.  I'm going to have to digest it some more before commenting in depth. 

One other St Rose of Lima connection that I wanted to add is in regards to John Valluzo who was a Eucharist Minister for St Rose of Lima for a number of years.  He left Newtown shortly after the Sandy Hook event and moved to Ridgefield where he was shot and killed in his driveway by police.  http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newstimes/obituary.aspx?pid=165062702
http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Friends-question-police-account-of-fatal-shooting-4568729.php

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#7 [url]

Oct 5 14 3:00 PM

Great work Paul. I think you're getting on top of their game. Do you remember the report about the purple van and people dressed as nuns? Here's one hit I found when doing a search -- but there are probably better articles. Anyway, it was the nun outfit thing that seemed like it could be a connection to St. Rose of Lima.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/01/govt-shooters-at-sandy-hook-cia-nuns-purple-vans-2447606.html

Also, this picture (there may be others) of the two nuns supposedly at Sandy Hook. The box around the nun on the right indicates she's wearing a lanyard.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#8 [url]

Oct 5 14 3:20 PM

Is this the symbol on the nun's name tag in the previous picture? Hard to make it out, but could very well be.... which would mean she's from St. Rose of Lima (which doesn't prove anything, but maybe there's something I'm not thinking of).... and this is from a metabunk thread (I know, I know) but there might be something there.... or not. lol

metabunk thread: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-sandy-hook-nuns-wearing-comfortable-shoes.1104/

Quote    Reply   

Conflagration2100

#9 [url]

Oct 6 14 8:53 AM

I absolutely concur with your findings, of the Dawn Hochsprung - Mary Maloney connection. Dawn Hochsprung is simply a "Persona" of the same Mary Moloney individual, that is, if the name "Mary Maloney" is not simply another 'Persona" of this individual.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#10 [url]

Oct 6 14 8:54 AM

Mangrove, when you look at St Rose of Lima's Facebook photos, you'll find a few photos of that nun with the lanyard. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#11 [url]

Oct 6 14 9:54 AM

mangrove wrote:
Great work Paul. I think you're getting on top of their game. Do you remember the report about the purple van and people dressed as nuns? Here's one hit I found when doing a search -- but there are probably better articles. Anyway, it was the nun outfit thing that seemed like it could be a connection to St. Rose of Lima.

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/01/govt-shooters-at-sandy-hook-cia-nuns-purple-vans-2447606.html

Also, this picture (there may be others) of the two nuns supposedly at Sandy Hook. The box around the nun on the right indicates she's wearing a lanyard.

.....And the nuns were photographed.. because this was outside of St. Rose of Lima, not Outside Sandy Hook School.

That's the beauty of the deception..

"She was a teacher at the school"    translation:   Annie Haddad (aka Nancy Lanza) taught at St. Rose of Lima.

"The Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal"   -  Mary Maloney is a "Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal (technically you could call her that and wouldn't be lying).

"His Mother Was a Teacher at the School"    translation   "Adam Lanza's"(changed name to Ryan) Mom taught at St. Rose of Lima...

"He was dressed like clurgy, like a Minister"..     translation  "He was dressed like a minister"

Nuns Standing around in an image with nametags on them that identify them as St. Rose of Lima teachers standing around and funny how most of the main researchers in this event just assumed they were "CIA Nuns" or something, never realizing they are just standing outside of St. Rose of Lima waiting for their school to resume normal status, to return after a shooting drill turned shooting lockdown.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#12 [url]

Oct 6 14 10:55 AM

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking -- that the nuns picture was taken at St. Rose of Lima school. Paul, I hope you're getting the support of the wider Sandy Hook truther community with these revelations. Brilliant work.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#13 [url]

Oct 6 14 11:31 AM

Paulstal, your video has led me to dig deeper into St Rose of Lima, the Hochsprung's and trying to find more connections. When I look at the photos of "Dawn" and "George" at their "wedding", they look heavily photo shopped (weird proportions). I also found a photo of George in his younger years with a very young, Lauren Rousseau. He was supposedly her teacher back in the day. What are the odds of that? Anyways, I do think you are on to something. Like I said before, I am terrible with the facial recognition stuff but I do think Mary and Dawn look alike. Is St Rose of Lima in Newtown connected to other St Rose of Lima parishes I wonder? 

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#14 [url]

Oct 6 14 12:09 PM

Zem wrote:
 When I look at the photos of "Dawn" and "George" at their "wedding", they look heavily photo shopped (weird proportions). I also found a photo of George in his younger years with a very young, Lauren Rousseau. He was supposedly her teacher back in the day. What are the odds of that?

Could you provide the best image quality image of the wedding you're talking about?

Also, I would love to see him with Rousseau.. very interesting stuff.

this is supposedly "Dawn Hochsprung's"husband today:

Looks a bit old for "Hochsprung" but about the right age for "Maloney"....  ;)

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Oct 6 14 12:13 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#15 [url]

Oct 6 14 12:21 PM

Wow, this image looks bad.. She looks fine, but the guy's head looks obviously photosopped in to me.. that's why the line along his left side of his face is so sharp.. He also appears sharper than she does in this image.. looks like that head was just added in at the neck. Also, wearing a pink hat on his wedding day? really?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#16 [url]

Oct 6 14 12:23 PM

Also, for both of those photos.. do you notice the background they happened to choose? Completely basic one color, no complications to have to airbrush later in the background.. Just WHITE background.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#17 [url]

Oct 6 14 2:58 PM

I'm not sure how to add photos, hopefuly this works. 
The first is a wedding photo of "Dawn" and George walking hand in hand.  His arms look extra long to me.  http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/25/16/05/5562730/3/628x471.jpg  I got this pic from a CT post article that has a lot of random pictures of George.  It was taking too long to load but this pic can be found in the stream, somehere.  http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Dawn-Hochsprung-Letters-of-love-courage-5044922.php#photo-5561875
This is the one of George and Lauren from her middle school days.  http://bigstory.ap.org/photo/lauren-rousseau-george-hochsprung

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#18 [url]

Oct 6 14 4:55 PM

To post images, just put them in between these "tags": [img ] [/ img] put the image URL in between those (without the spaces).

Wow, George looks about 75-80 years old!

Looks more like her dad than a husband..

Are these not the WORST quality "wedding photos" you have ever seen? Have you ever seen such blurry "wedding photos" before? I haven't.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#19 [url]

Oct 6 14 6:18 PM

Paulstal, when you said that he looks more like her Dad then her husband, that is kind of what I've been thinking.  The photo quality is terrible. 

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#20 [url]

Oct 6 14 11:20 PM

I love how people are calling me a shill for this stuff.. and comparing me to Dallas Gold bug.. that feels really nice..

This is the kind of thing Goldbug puts out...

There's no connection between the people and they look nothing alike.. I don't know how people can fall for it, but those that don't assume every other connection is "Dallas Gold Bug Stuff".

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help