Remove this ad

avatar

psmith85

Posts: 332 Member Since: 11/22/15

Lead

Dec 10 15 11:07 AM

Tags : :

****see bottom of thread for updated list (over 100 names added)****
**while mostly shills, also includes useful idiots and especially divisive half-truth purveyors**

(Note also: There are some entertainers and comedians on this list. People who have some 'alternative [media] cachet' and make comments on serious issues are included, regardless of profession.)

Who can we say with reasonable certainty is either a shill/disinfo/limited hangout, or if not, just makes the movement look really bad with their antics (e.g. 'Walk Through Walls' Stubblebine, Shayler dressing as woman and saying he is the second coming)?

Alex Jones
Dahboo777
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Michael Collins Piper
Keith Johnson
Ace Baker
David Shayler
Gen Alfred Stubblebine
Simon Shack
Mark Dice

I have my questions about freeradiorevolution aka 'Jeff C' but am on the fence. Anyone else I am missing?

Attention: If you are on this list and don't think you should be, please state your case to the forum.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Aug 11 16 8:43 PM. Edited 15 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

route32

Posts: 30 Member Since:07/09/13

#1 [url]

Dec 12 15 11:10 AM

Include yourself to the list cause the rest are blantant faggots no need for this type of list. unless your a stupid ass cause theyre all mainstream so this list is shill enough as it is you guys are just their gay gang to ruin anyone trying to do anything, nobody cares about alex jones the only godamn fucking stupid godamn mother fucker the ONLY bad thing about him is YOU. Your bullshit lies and wrong assumptions for your statements giving him more credit, dallasgoldbug shills. hes your leader.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

darko88

Posts: 1 Member Since:12/17/15

#2 [url]

Dec 17 15 4:46 PM

route32 wrote:
Include yourself to the list cause the rest are blantant faggots no need for this type of list. unless your a stupid ass cause theyre all mainstream so this list is shill enough as it is you guys are just their gay gang to ruin anyone trying to do anything, nobody cares about alex jones the only godamn fucking stupid godamn mother fucker the ONLY bad thing about him is YOU. Your bullshit lies and wrong assumptions for your statements giving him more credit, dallasgoldbug shills. hes your leader.

If your objective in the formulation of that post was to prove that you're not a shill, or just plane ignorant -- you failed miserably. If you have a disagreement, decrease your douche meter a few notches, lay out your argument, and support it with facts -- preferably without excessive profanities. 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#3 [url]

Dec 19 15 12:11 PM

psmith85 wrote:
Who can we say with reasonable certainty is either a shill/disinfo/limited hangout, or if not, just makes the movement look really bad with their antics (e.g. 'Walk Through Walls' Stubblebine, Shayler dressing as woman and saying he is the second coming)?

Alex Jones
Dahboo777
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Michael Collins Piper
Keith Johnson
Ace Baker
David Shayler
Gen Alfred Stubblebine
Simon Shack
Mark Dice

I have my questions about freeradiorevolution aka 'Jeff C' but am on the fence. Anyone else I am missing?

I think this is important.. But maybe more important would be linking to videos and other proof they are shills- Jones, Dahboo and Chiarini appear to have plenty of proof, so maybe it's not as necessary.. Baker faked his own on-air suicide, so that's kind of case closed as well.. Haven't heard of Shayler or Piper..

I used to have no problem with Jeff C-  However, right after Paris, and his "dissolusioned" dissapearing act, and this video are starting to make me wonder what is up with him.. Also, he was releasing some weird stuff that didn't seem to be on-topic for a while..

[url=
Also of note in the above video-  Zeekly appears to be a controlled opposition video hosting site- as they never listed me in the top 10, when I had added my views up and they were higher than most of the people listed in the top 10- That's pretty much when I decided to stop uploading to Zeekly.

Also, I'm about ready to add Jim Fetzer to the list-  I've been asking him over and over again to go on his show and discuss Annie Haddad and the St. Rose of Lima connections, and he won't respond to me or even acknowledge I exist-  Then, I'm watching a few of his videos, and he continues to use my work, never give me credit, and never acknowledge who I am or where the video came from, all the while giving "shout outs" to Wolfgang Halbig.   Fetzer also has interviewed Dallas Goldbug in a bizarre interview, and didn't even question him when he said JFK was Jimmy Carter.. or the Ray Liotta was John Boehner.

I would add X-Ray Ultra to the list, as he used a lot of my material, and then went ballistic and started calling me a shill when I exposed Annie Haddad, similarly, Russian Vids used to mirror a ton of my videos, never give me credit, and then got super "nit picky" over the defifinition of a false flag vs. a hoax, and never adressed any of my work on Paris, instead saying I was a disinfo agent for using both the terms "False flag" and "hoax" in my video title- I mean, give me a frickin' break.

So, I would pencil in
Jim Fetzer
Russian Vids

and would pen in:
X-Ray Ultra,
John Lear

I agree with all of your others- Except, think that Simon Shack may have originally been a good guy, before his account might have been taken over, but I'm not totally sure on that, I do know whoever is running cluesforum banned me after I pointed out there were multiple accounts acting like different people on his forum.
 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#4 [url]

Jan 2 16 1:33 PM

HAha, has anyone tried to register for Cluesforum recently?

Here's the hoops you have to jump through in order to post content there:

"OUR HAND-SHAKE INTRODUCTION POLICY

1. New members are kindly requested to introduce themselves in a handshake e-mail sent to me, the forum administrator, here: simonshack_AT_libero.it with some measure of detail as to who they are, such as : the user name they selected, the reason for it, their nationality, professional expertise, and motivations for joining Cluesforum. Please include some description as to the sort of insights/ outlooks/ contributions that you wish to share with our members and readers. We strongly encourage all members to observe a constructive attitude aimed at offering our readership a sharp, reliable resource for information - while sustaining a high standard of educational and civil discourse.

2. Remember to mention in your hand-shake e-mail what USER NAME you chose.

3. Finally, when accessing the forum for the first time, prove you have read and understood these instructions by locating the REQUIRED : INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread on the forum, copying the e-mail intro you sent to me and posting it as your first Cluesforum post.

This, of course, is a way of announcing your arrival to all our regular members, and gives them a platform to ask you questions.

Thanks for your kind comprehension with regard to our slightly unorthodox registration requirements."

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#5 [url]

Jan 2 16 1:36 PM

Of course, the point of that "introduction policy" is to weed out people who "SIMon" finds unfriendly who may have posted on his forum in the past, such as myself imo.  As soon as I would start talking Nancy Lanza/Annie Haddad comparisons I have a feeling he would figure out who I am and ban me.. and anyone else who has called him out in the past.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#6 [url]

Jan 2 16 3:04 PM

Oh, forgot about Wolfgang Halbig.

Also, I do find it "interesting" that James Tracy will not address Annie Haddad, and how much media time he has gotten. That alone isn't proof, but it's making me wonder. Whenever someone is mentioned a lot of the media, that should send up a red flag (ala Alex Jones, James Fetzer)..

Halbig though really hasn't exposed anything new, creates big scenes that don't seem to produce anything, and wanted $100,000 dollars for "legal fees" - after he had asked for $100,000 for a previous interest of his.. Guy is so sketchy and never gets anywhere, while getting tons of attention, and ignoring Adam being fake, Annie Haddad and St Rose of Lima.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 332 Member Since:11/22/15

#7 [url]

Jun 18 16 7:25 AM

Since we've been on the subject lately I'm going to update the list:

Alex Jones
Dahboo777
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Michael Collins Piper
Keith Johnson
Ace Baker
David Shayler
Gen Alfred Stubblebine
Simon Shack
Mark Dice
Russianvids
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
TruthMediaRevolution
David Weiss aka DITRH (sorry, but to me it was apparent from his evasive answers and perpetual duping delight that he was not interested in having a real debate)
Jeranism
Eric Dubay
Flat Earth Asshole
Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes/Patricia Steere
Lift the Veil
Captain Obvious
IndependentMediaSolidarity (The Life of Adam) (unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of extra scrutiny)
Peekay22 (still unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of heavy scrutiny)
RedsilverJ (still unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of heavy scrutiny)

Re: Shack is confirmed shill now that it's clear that the original September Clues had a lot of fake evidence. Re: x-ray not 100% sure on this guy, think he might just be odd (with 4-hr commentaries on Sandy Hook, etc) but can't point to any direct evidence at the moment. I realize there is a whole category of less obvious shills that play the 'straight man' in the controlled opposition shillsphere, but focusing on people who produce content that is disinfo on its face.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jun 18 16 8:11 AM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

mangrove.btl

Posts: 2 Member Since:06/24/16

#8 [url]

Jun 24 16 6:35 PM

Hi Paul et al -- what about Changing Reason channel? He's friends with Lift the Veil, apparently (first red flag). Extremely well-produced videos (second red flag) and he put out a video about the bathrooms at the Orlando nightclub the other day that several other channels mirrored, including TruthMediaRevolution. I think they got had, because today he puts out a video saying he made a mistake -- well, it wasn't a little mistake, nope. It was the heart of his entire argument about the holes in the walls at the bathrooms of the nightclub (third red flag, he's out).

And, you'll love this -- one of the people "correcting" Changing Reason for his blunder was none other than one Betsy Lee McGee. She's changed the name of her channel to Conspiracy Theorista, but the link is the same. https://www.youtube.com/user/BetsyLeeMcGee

To me, this seems obvious of a set-up to reel in people and then discredit himself and, by extension, everybody who got taken in. I suspect Betsy Lee was in on it too.

When I saw the original video, I thought to myself -- gee, that's pretty good, now what's the catch? (given his association with Lifting The Veil)  Well, it didn't take long for him to drop his little bomb, did it?

When I Think About You, I Debunk Myself (I Made A Mistake)
Changing Reason, June 24, 2016

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#9 [url]

Jun 25 16 8:50 AM

psmith85 wrote:
Since we've been on the subject lately I'm going to update the list:

Alex Jones
Dahboo777
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Michael Collins Piper
Keith Johnson
Ace Baker
David Shayler
Gen Alfred Stubblebine
Simon Shack
Mark Dice
Russianvids
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
TruthMediaRevolution
David Weiss aka DITRH (sorry, but to me it was apparent from his evasive answers and perpetual duping delight that he was not interested in having a real debate)
Jeranism
Eric Dubay
Flat Earth Asshole
Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes/Patricia Steere
Lift the Veil
Captain Obvious
IndependentMediaSolidarity (The Life of Adam) (unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of extra scrutiny)
Peekay22 (still unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of heavy scrutiny)
RedsilverJ (still unconfirmed IMO, but worthy of heavy scrutiny)

Re: Shack is confirmed shill now that it's clear that the original September Clues had a lot of fake evidence. Re: x-ray not 100% sure on this guy, think he might just be odd (with 4-hr commentaries on Sandy Hook, etc) but can't point to any direct evidence at the moment. I realize there is a whole category of less obvious shills that play the 'straight man' in the controlled opposition shillsphere, but focusing on people who produce content that is disinfo on its face.

Agree with everyone there, don't know Michael Collins Piper, David Shayler (Just looked him up, weird).

Independent Media Solidarity is at the center of in my opinion a huge shill network, is a cornerstone of it if you will. Their fluff-job documentaries, combined with many of them having IMDB profiles, and the same faces being seen in their subs makes it obvious to me.

X-Ray directly rips-off other people's material, he did that for his Kurt Cobain spiel he did for hours, which was directly taken from another person's research without credit.

Using other people's material, and re-packaging it as if it is your own seems to be a way that these guys generally opperate.  Also, they will NEVER give credit to the O.P., even if called out on it.

Eye-Patch guy, while recently putting out some good videos (I wish I had the time he has) is extremely suspect to me, as he is connected to a number of confirmed shills, and often doesn't alert the alleged calling party they are being recorded. I am personally sure he's a shill as well (*just giving people a lot of good info to gain cred) but ultimately, he's a shill IMO. Harder to prove him, but I've seen enough of these characters.

Oh, to add to the list, I have been looking into the allegations of a huge pedophile ring in the UK, and apparently there is a cover up, or there would be no need to hire these ladies, and have them "lead' the opposition regarding what happened.

If you haven't heard about the Hampstead Pedophile ring, and alleged debunking of the event, ask yourself why it is they needed to create this very professional "Knight Vision" channel, whith a professional logo, and hire a bunch of apparent witches to run the "opposition" movement and become the authorities... This particular video is very telling:

[url= [/url]
These three women, it's obvious to me, are hired cointelpro, and are doing their best to cover up Hampstead, Belinda McKenzie, and the rest of them.

Again, check out the logo, watch the ritual they do in the tower, and watch how nuts they all are, especially the American witch.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

gianthoax

Posts: 136 Member Since:06/02/16

#10 [url]

Jun 25 16 11:03 AM

Changing Reason is definitely a shill. He pretends to me careful and methodical when actually he's drawing very weak conclusions and directing people's attention towards a few minor anomalies and away from the larger mass of fakery.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#11 [url]

Jun 25 16 11:15 AM

gianthoax wrote:
Changing Reason is definitely a shill. He pretends to me careful and methodical when actually he's drawing very weak conclusions and directing people's attention towards a few minor anomalies and away from the larger mass of fakery.

Yeah, Changing Reason definitely appears to be a shill, and his connection with Lift the Veil, and appearance, with very "clean" presentation style, which is always about minutia, which could be argued, it's just such a "slick" presentation style, and just too well polished, channel appears after a strange ohio shooting event.. Just not buying.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ohm

Posts: 18 Member Since:06/28/16

#12 [url]

Jun 28 16 6:53 AM

Hi, I registered recently and just noticed this thread.

As someone who formerly posted on cluesforum I would like to add my agreement that “Simon Shack” and his buddy “Hoi.polloi” are most certainly shills.

At one time some very good material was posted on CF (though none of it by Simon or Hoi) but these two managed to alienate all the best members there until they left.

The forum now is mostly filled with drivel about Simon's “alternative science and cosmology” theories which have little to do with media fakery. All the interesting media story and photo analysis is long gone.

I believe that “Simon” is a persona portrayed by several different people. This is most evident when you compare his speaking podcast voice persona which struggles with the English language against his written posts that routinely use rather arcane American slang and idioms that one would never expect from a semi-English-speaking non-American. “Simon” also contradicts himself frequently from one post to the next.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 332 Member Since:11/22/15

#13 [url]

Jun 28 16 1:29 PM

I'd like to add some more names to the list:

Dave Johnson: The former has a decent number of subscribers and appears to be a mini-Goldbug; channel has been dead recently.
Jungle Surfer: Flat earth, and I believe the latter may have some connection to Dahboo. 

Stefan Molyneux: Huge number of subscribers. I'm adding because he has a large following in the libertarian and conspiracy movements even though the latter isn't really his subject matter. Appears to be a 9/11 gatekeeper, generally anti-conspiracy; ridicules those who challenge 9/11 story. Disagreed with flat earth in debate but gave it a very big platform. Really seems to be heavily promoted by YouTube.
AMTV: Also huge subscriber base. The presentation is too smooth. It's a limited hangout and seems to be marketing himself as a calmer, less obnoxious Alex Jones while using similar speech patterns and delivery as Jones. At best appears to be corporate channel in it for money. Unlike James Corbett, who is unwilling to go into hoaxes but gives it a big nod, AMTV appears to avoid the subject altogether. Recent silence on Orlando is all you need to know.

I realize there may be into the hundreds of significant-sized shill accounts, just trying to get the bigger names listed here.

Re: Changing Reason. I agree the subject matter is odd, and he seemed to come up with too many subscribers too soon based on his material. What is his connection to Lift the Veil? That alone could be grounds to be added. Anyone who repeatedly associates with these people is either a useful idiot or shill and worth ignoring.

Who is Eye Patch guy? Piper and Johnson are American Free Press commentators who have gotten into a few high-profile debates on Sandy Hook (anti-hoax)

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jun 28 16 1:42 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 332 Member Since:11/22/15

#14 [url]

Jun 28 16 1:40 PM

Since we have a few new names I'll update the list (this includes not only shills paid to produce disinfo and/or discredit themselves, but also limited hangout sellouts and the most idiotic of useful idiots):

Alex Jones
Dahboo777
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Dave Johnson
Jungle Surfer
Jason A
Polarization Nation / Dusty Westfield
Mark Dice
Russianvids
Changing Reason
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
TruthMediaRevolution
David Weiss aka DITRH (has reduced himself to photoshopping sunsets in recent video)
Jeranism
Eric Dubay
Flat Earth Asshole
Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes/Patricia Steere
Betsy McGee / Conspiracy Theorista
Lift the Veil
Captain Obvious
AMTV (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Stefan Molyneux (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
IndependentMediaSolidarity (The Life of Adam) (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Peekay22 (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
RedsilverJ (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Ace Baker / CollinAlexander
David Shayler
Gen Alfred Stubblebine
Michael Collins Piper
Keith Johnson

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jun 28 16 4:16 PM. Edited 8 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

gianthoax

Posts: 136 Member Since:06/02/16

#15 [url]

Jun 28 16 2:12 PM

You forgot The Black Child and AJ from the Scariest Movie Ever, also C. ErvanaJason A, Polzarization Nation Media (aka Dustywestfield) and Ron Johnson from Stranger than Fiction


By the way can we confirm that Joe Rogan, Abbey Martin, James Corbett, Professor Griff, and pretty much anyone who's ever been on RT is also a shill as well.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 332 Member Since:11/22/15

#16 [url]

Jun 28 16 3:11 PM

Added Polarization and Jason A. The others I'm not so sure. I haven't seen anything that is blatantly disinfo. It could be classified as sensationalist or fear-mongering, but I'm trying to differentiate between that and actually lying/obfuscating/hiding truth/having shady background/lying about background.

I also disagree on Corbett. While he hasn't gone into detail on them, he has repeatedly given nods to things like no planes and Sandy Hook hoax, and has never criticized them or tried to distract from them. I'd put Max Keiser and Griff in the same category. They may be being hired/used by RT in promotion of RT's agenda, but I think it's more indirect than you're suggesting (with the exception of Abbey Martin) and is more of a mutually beneficial thing (i.e. we'll promote your work if you talk about the subject we want you to talk about, which is what you actually talk about anyway) and that they are not shills in this sense. Will look into the black child. Speaking of RT another one who I think bears some looking into is Adam Kokesh, but haven't seen any clear proof on him yet. I do agree more on Joe Rogan though, he presents himself as this wise truthteller and then alternates it with his cutesy stoner act, flipflopping and pulling back from making any real statements (like he'll talk about proof of 9/11 inside job and then say something meaningless like 'I don't know man, who the F knows, it's all just so crazy.' I think it just might be to keep his show on the air though and not alienate his viewers, rather than having a more sinister intent.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jun 28 16 3:22 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

gianthoax

Posts: 136 Member Since:06/02/16

#17 [url]

Jun 28 16 3:23 PM

You may be right about Corbett and Griff, but eventually each will show their true colors one way or the other.

The Black Child pretty much outed himself recently when he tried to claim that Orlando was a real event. The comments section of any recent videos of his are filled with people accusing him of being a shill.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ohm

Posts: 18 Member Since:06/28/16

#18 [url]

Jun 28 16 4:44 PM

What about Crrow777 ?

I followed his YouTube vids for a long time thinking he was on the level but since he moved from West Coast to East he's been getting more and more suspect. He's become a fan of Jungle Surfer and Dave Johnson and is starting to make flat earth noises himself.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#19 [url]

Jun 28 16 5:12 PM

ohm wrote:
What about Crrow777 ?

I followed his YouTube vids for a long time thinking he was on the level but since he moved from West Coast to East he's been getting more and more suspect. He's become a fan of Jungle Surfer and Dave Johnson and is starting to make flat earth noises himself.

Well, he was on "The Hireside Chats" that's where I learned about him- that program is also very suspect, as are the vast majority of the guest who appear on it.

I have heard Crow777 say enough crazy stuff to assume he was a disinfo agent.  I haven't followed him recently, looked a bit into his special thing: The moving line across the moon.. This of course ties in to Flat Earth and the firmament in many ways, so no surprise he's going Flat Earth if that's the case.

I looked a bit into the moving line on the moon thing, and I'm pretty sure that would be an easy effect to fake. Apparently nobody else is able to capture the phenomena? I'm surprise more people haven't been brought into the loop with some more potentially staged footage of the phenomena, but he's apparently the only person on Earth, and nobody before him has noticed this?

Oh, just remembered it's the "lunar wave" as he calls it, not buying.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

thepaulstalserviceforums

Posts: 903 Member Since:07/04/13

#20 [url]

Jun 28 16 5:28 PM

ohm wrote:
Hi, I registered recently and just noticed this thread.

As someone who formerly posted on cluesforum I would like to add my agreement that “Simon Shack” and his buddy “Hoi.polloi” are most certainly shills.

At one time some very good material was posted on CF (though none of it by Simon or Hoi) but these two managed to alienate all the best members there until they left.

The forum now is mostly filled with drivel about Simon's “alternative science and cosmology” theories which have little to do with media fakery. All the interesting media story and photo analysis is long gone.

I believe that “Simon” is a persona portrayed by several different people. This is most evident when you compare his speaking podcast voice persona which struggles with the English language against his written posts that routinely use rather arcane American slang and idioms that one would never expect from a semi-English-speaking non-American. “Simon” also contradicts himself frequently from one post to the next.


Definitely..  I wouldn't be surprised if Simon- much like Ace Baker, where simply there to "self destruct" and disrupt the no plane movement, while simultaneously attempting to discredit it.

As a user on this forum has pointed out, Simon included fake explosion sounds he personally added in some of the videos.  Whether or not Simon was ever in fact a "truther" or always a cointepro account I'm not totally sure, but either way, the cluesforum and account now are not being run by a serious "truth seeker" or event skeptic..  He even claimed that the Tsunami in Japan was entirely CGI and never happened..

Anyway, I caught him talking like two different people on his own forum, and called him out, then I got banned.

I also remember a user who was brining up a ton of good moon info, Simon started to give him a hard time, and was compulsively posting, to "forum slide" the other guys info, before I Simon banned him for some weird reason. (just obviously getting rid of a competative poster not posting nonsense).

There are a lot of good points brought up in September Clues, but it is liberally sprinkled with dinsfo and false evidence, in order to intentionally IMO discredit no plane theory.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help