Remove this ad

gianthoax

#21 [url]

Jun 28 16 8:28 PM

ohm wrote:
What about Crrow777 ?

I followed his YouTube vids for a long time thinking he was on the level but since he moved from West Coast to East he's been getting more and more suspect. He's become a fan of Jungle Surfer and Dave Johnson and is starting to make flat earth noises himself.

I don't see how anyone claiming the moon is a hologram could be anything but a disinfo agent. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#22 [url]

Jun 29 16 1:37 AM

Some new additions made (Kokesh confirmed IMO: w atch?v=fJQOVqucTqc):

7 Trumpets Prepper
AboveTopSecret
Ace Baker / CollinAlexander
Adam Kokesh
Alex Jones
Alfred Stubblebine
Amazing Atheist
AMTV (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Andrew Anglin
Antonio Subirats
Betsy McGee / Conspiracy Theorista
Bill Maher
Bill Nye
Captain Obvious
Celebrate Truth
Cenk Uygur / The Young Turks
Changing Reason
Charlie Veitch / Love Police
Dahboo777
Dave Johnson
David Icke
David Pakman
David Shayler
David Weiss aka DITRH
Disclose Truth TV
Disclosure Team
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Eric Dubay
Event Skeptic
Fakeologist
Flat Earth Asshole
Gavin McInnes
Gerald Celente (either shill or useful idiot based on 9/11 comments)
Globebusters (as are 95+% of channels in the until recently non-existent 'flat earth movement')
Godlike Productions
Greg Gutfeld
Gr8PaintDotCom
Howard Stern
IndependentMediaSolidarity (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Innerstanding / Secret Energy Innerversity
Insanity Is Sanity
Jason A
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
Jeranism
Joe Biggs (Infowars)
Jon Stewart
Jungle Surfer
Keith Johnson
Kyle Kulinski / Secular Talk
Leak Project
Lift the Veil
Mark Dice
Mark Sargent
Martin Liedtke / Flat Earth British
Marty Leeds
Matrix World Disclosure
Matt Boylan / TheNASAChannel
Michael Savage
Michio Kaku
MLordandGod
Nathan Oakley
Noam Chomsky
Orphan Red
Patricia Steere / Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes
Paul Joseph Watson (Infowars)
PBS Frontline
Peekay22 / Peekay Truth (almost exclusively plagiarizes content from new researchers to prevent them from gaining audience)
Polarization Nation / Dusty Westfield
Ray Kurzweil
RedsilverJ / TeamWakeEmUP (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Richard Dawkins
Russianvids
Seth Meyers
Sevan Bomar
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Stars Are Souls
Stefan Molyneux (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Stephen Colbert
Steven Crowder
The Onion
The WTF Files
TigerDan925
Trey Parker & Matt Stone / South Park
TruthMediaRevolution
UFOTV The Disclosure Network
Wayne Rubens

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 2 16 9:31 AM. Edited 35 times.

Quote    Reply   

ohm

#23 [url]

Jun 29 16 3:20 AM

thepaulstalserviceforums wrote:

ohm wrote:
Hi, I registered recently and just noticed this thread.

As someone who formerly posted on cluesforum I would like to add my agreement that “Simon Shack” and his buddy “Hoi.polloi” are most certainly shills.

At one time some very good material was posted on CF (though none of it by Simon or Hoi) but these two managed to alienate all the best members there until they left.

The forum now is mostly filled with drivel about Simon's “alternative science and cosmology” theories which have little to do with media fakery. All the interesting media story and photo analysis is long gone.

I believe that “Simon” is a persona portrayed by several different people. This is most evident when you compare his speaking podcast voice persona which struggles with the English language against his written posts that routinely use rather arcane American slang and idioms that one would never expect from a semi-English-speaking non-American. “Simon” also contradicts himself frequently from one post to the next.

Definitely..  I wouldn't be surprised if Simon- much like Ace Baker, where simply there to "self destruct" and disrupt the no plane movement, while simultaneously attempting to discredit it.

As a user on this forum has pointed out, Simon included fake explosion sounds he personally added in some of the videos.  Whether or not Simon was ever in fact a "truther" or always a cointepro account I'm not totally sure, but either way, the cluesforum and account now are not being run by a serious "truth seeker" or event skeptic..  He even claimed that the Tsunami in Japan was entirely CGI and never happened..

Anyway, I caught him talking like two different people on his own forum, and called him out, then I got banned.

I also remember a user who was brining up a ton of good moon info, Simon started to give him a hard time, and was compulsively posting, to "forum slide" the other guys info, before I Simon banned him for some weird reason. (just obviously getting rid of a competative poster not posting nonsense).

There are a lot of good points brought up in September Clues, but it is liberally sprinkled with dinsfo and false evidence, in order to intentionally IMO discredit no plane theory.

Yes, I think Simon has been a shill all along. It's not surprising. His late father was a "UN offical" (i.e., a spook) and his brother has known connections rto the Bin Laden family. Both of these red flags are admitted by Simon which he brushes off with jokes but gives no real explanation for.

Simon evidently has orders to steer his forum away from certain topics. For example, if you want to annoy him, post stuff about professional sports fakery on his forum. He will reply with disapproval and say that "no one is interested" in such a topic. Yeah, right -- no one is interested in professional sports fixing. :)

He will also come down on anyone who posts anything about the "burnt cars" of 9/11 and if you challenge his "rockets don't work in a vacuum" theory he will get really pissed off, call you an idiot and ban you.

Quote    Reply   

ohm

#25 [url]

Jun 29 16 2:52 PM

Might be a lot easier to make a list of those who are NOT shills. :-)

But, I would add Fakeologist (ab irato or whatever he calls himself) as he heavily pushes flat Earth and promotes other FEers and also frequently promotes Simon Shack and others on the above list.

Last Edited By: ohm Jun 29 16 2:56 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#27 [url]

Jun 29 16 4:32 PM

ohm wrote:
Might be a lot easier to make a list of those who are NOT shills. :-)

I 2nd this...

Okay so we've got:

The Paulstal Service
Learn of the Jesuit Order (not sure)????

That's all I got.

Quote    Reply   

ohm

#28 [url]

Jun 29 16 6:05 PM

You don't like Miles Mathis? So far I'm liking his stuff about fakery. I don't know about his scientific stuff because I haven't read much of that. But, I like his papers on historical psyops and such. Like his papers on the Manson "murders," the OJ case, Steve Jobs, etc., etc.

He does make some logical leaps at times but I can't really fault him for that. He's at least leaping in the most likely direction (IMO) and he does state up front that it's only his opinion.

That's my feeling so far anyway. But, I keep an open mind because I have been wrong before ...

I used to think Dave McGowan was OK but then it was pointed out that he never mentions fakery in the events he covers (except Apollo and Boston). For example, he's written a lot about "serial killers" but never mentions the fakery aspect of all that. He reports it as all really having happened. That's a big red flag.  Dave is also a psychologist educated at UCLA -- a nice spooky background.

Last Edited By: ohm Jun 29 16 6:25 PM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#30 [url]

Jun 29 16 11:00 PM

I found another possibly legit channel, truther's name is 66USPatriot

Add to that Kearnsy47

Are you guys sure compiling this list right out in the open is a good idea? Seems like we're handing over a very useful list to the opposition by doing so. 

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jun 29 16 11:07 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#31 [url]

Jun 29 16 11:35 PM

They're probably aware of many of them, but I don't want to make their jobs any easier. I'd rather just plug them when appropriate than make a list. I also think making a list of good channels can prevent people from branching out and finding new channels as opposed to subscribing to a few channels and just checking them.

Checked out 66Patriot. It turns out Peekay ripped off her 'fake triage scene' video (1.9k views) and turned it into his 'case closed' video (22k views). Adding him as confirmed shill. He has no interest in helping, rather the goal seems for other channels, the ones he steals from, to get ignored and all the content funneled to him, so he seems like the lone savior researcher, voice in the wilderness who is magically uncovering much of the story by himself. He also appears to have random videos made viral (i.e. not the better ones or better titled ones). 

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jun 30 16 1:10 AM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   

DReam

#32 [url]

Jul 1 16 10:35 AM

Hello everybody!

My oh my, isn't this refreshing? A forum with intelligent posts that seems to not be infested with Them.

I second all of the above... shills the lot of them.Simon's father wasn't just UN, he also sabotaged an anti-Mafia crusader... Anyway, obvious shill these days.

Mathis is very interesting. He really opened my eyes about my own gullibility and the extent of the fakery and Intelligence. He even keeps outing players as cryptoJews... but then goes soft on the Holohoax. So, interesting there... but of course his shill status is confirmed by the absurdity of much of his "science", that discredits himself. His blind spot for the arch-bankster Jew FDR is minor in comparison. He keeps claiming to not have researched stuff  [e.g.being ignorant of McGowan until he was brought ot his attention] but that is not very plausible... and he seems to produce well researched papers in very short time [I am always suspicious of those who are very productive*]. Anyway, what irks and puzzles me is how he can write with such a sincere sounding humane and wise voice about it all but actaully be a shill. How can someone be conscious enough to write his stuff but still be so soldout? Well, psychopaths do fake empathy very well.

Ken of redefininggod.com is extremely interesting. Though many know the Cold War was fake few write on the latest news so usefully. He is one of the very few putting work into exposing how the whole E [Putin and BRICS] vs W [US/UK/EU/NATO] dialectic is a bankster scam to scapegoat the West in order to establish the UN as the NWO OneWorldGovt and also how the globalist vs nationalist dialectic where the nationalists like Farage and Ron Paul are controlled opposition shills is setting up a fake "World of Nations" all under the UN. Yet he is going off the deep end with predictions of catastrophe such as WW3, including genocide of the non-Elite Jews [which ain't gonna happen]. He also talks a good talk about spirituality and anarchofederalism... Highly recommended reading, even if he is a shill.

*Add to shill list the arch "Nazi Mind Control" "experts"
ce399
and
Alex Constantine.
They both have the same character... produce loads of well-researched articles outing shit by fascists and mind control, linking to the CIA, but always giving the Communists and Zionist Jews a free pass [is there a difference?]. Indeed they both have openly defended Trotsky. Ce399 claimed to be a "wavie". Yeah, right, persecuted by the CIA with brainzapping yet not a single typo in his many pages... So they are both definitely shills.

A little known fact is that Dave McGowan actually had a hard to find article [probably wiped now] where he totally backed Stalin, claiming the purges and gulags were good and proper justice for fascist traitors! His "death" from cancer, "strangely" predicted by a caller to a radio show not long before, smacks of fakery. I concur with Mathis that Dave [who always sounded quite useless and unconfident on radio] and others, such as Terry Maury, promoting the Satanic panic [of which I used to be guilty myself] are shills misdirecting away from and blackwashing Intelligence psyop fakery theory. Mathis goes too far, dismissing most of the occult esoteric teachings as mere psyopera when in fact there is much truth and wisdom to be had in occult knowledge ... so that is gatekeeping itself.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#33 [url]

Jul 1 16 12:08 PM

DReam wrote:
His blind spot for the arch-bankster Jew FDR is minor in comparison. He keeps claiming to not have researched stuff  [e.g.being ignorant of McGowan until he was brought ot his attention] but that is not very plausible...

I don't want to throw the thread off topic, but can you explain the full story on Roosevelt. I still can't figure out which side he was on.

Quote    Reply   

DReam

#34 [url]

Jul 1 16 1:16 PM

Add to that: Marty Leeds.
The same English Qabbalah based on Pi as Dennis Fetcho but now he is promoting Flat Earth. Auto red card.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#35 [url]

Jul 1 16 2:52 PM

(bumping; don't mean to interrupt discussion)

7 Trumpets Prepper
AboveTopSecret
Ace Baker / CollinAlexander
Adam Kokesh
Alex Jones
Alfred Stubblebine
Amazing Atheist
AMTV (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Andrew Anglin
Antonio Subirats
Betsy McGee / Conspiracy Theorista
Bill Maher
Bill Moyers
Bill Nye
Captain Obvious
Celebrate Truth
Cenk Uygur / The Young Turks
Changing Reason
Charlie Veitch / Love Police
Dahboo777
Dave Johnson
David Icke
David Pakman
David Shayler
David Weiss aka DITRH
Disclose Truth TV
Disclosure Team
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Eric Dubay
Event Skeptic
Fakeologist
Flat Earth Asshole
Gavin McInnes
Gerald Celente (either shill or useful idiot based on 9/11 comments)
Globebusters (as are 95+% of channels in the until recently non-existent 'flat earth movement')
Godlike Productions
Gr8PaintDotCom
Greg Gutfeld / Red Eye
Howard Stern
Illuminotify
IndependentMediaSolidarity (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Innerstanding / Secret Energy Innerversity
Insanity Is Sanity
Jason A
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
Jeranism
Joe Biggs (Infowars)
John Le Bon
John Oliver / Last Week Tonight
Jon Stewart
Jungle Surfer
Keith Johnson
Kyle Kulinski / Secular Talk
Leak Project
Lift the Veil
Mark Dice
Mark Sargent
Martin Liedtke
Marty Leeds
Matrix World Disclosure
Matt Boylan / TheNASAChannel
Michael Savage
Michio Kaku
MLordandGod
Nathan Oakley
Noam Chomsky
Orphan Red
Patricia Steere
Paul Joseph Watson (Infowars)
Peekay22 / Peekay Truth (almost exclusively plagiarizes content from new researchers to prevent them from gaining audience)
Polarization Nation / Dusty Westfield
Ray Kurzweil
RedsilverJ / TeamWakeEmUP (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Richard Dawkins
Russianvids
Sevan Bomar
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Stars Are Souls
Stefan Molyneux (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Stephen Colbert
Steven Crowder
The Onion
The WTF Files
TigerDan925
Trey Parker & Matt Stone / South Park
TruthMediaRevolution
UFOTV The Disclosure Network
Vice
Wayne Rubens
Whiskey Leaks

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 2 16 10:01 AM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#36 [url]

Jul 1 16 5:17 PM

Ray Kurzweil and Noam Chompsky aren't just shills, they're in the elite.

And if you are going to mention people like Seth Meyers and The Onion then we'll have to name every involved in television and media. 

We can assume all mainstream sources are compromised, the list is suppose to be for figures on the fringe.

Quote    Reply   

DReam

#37 [url]

Jul 1 16 6:18 PM

Oh, now I am mad.. I had written out a whole exposure of FDR but ziiiip I get flipped away and then it is gone. Well I can't be bothered to rewrite it all...
the story of FDR being a elite Jew lawyer from bankster Jew [Delano was a Venetian Jewish bankster] and drugdealer stock ["Isaac became a capitalist. He founded the Bank of New York in 1790."] is all over Google.
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-roosevelt.html
He supported the traitor puppet Wilson and was chosen to run the Navy in WW1 and be Prez pretending to democratic when he was really oligarchic [like Marx and Engels, see http://mileswmathis.com/marx.pdf ],
started WW2
http://www.henrymakow.com/001449.html http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p173_kent.html
The "Banker's plot" to depose him was just reverse psychology to get the sheople to support himBanker Plot to Remove FDR Was a Rusehttp://henrymakow.com/002094.html How the Banksters Forced the US Into WW2 (Encore)
His policies in the Depression only worsened it [mo money for the banksters]  and only his military buildup for the planned war saved the US economy.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#38 [url]

Jul 1 16 9:33 PM

Can we get Whiskey Leaks and Illuminotify on the list of shills please

@DReam you are using links exclusively from shills Miles Mathis and Henry Makow to prove that FDR was working for the dark side? Well, you have only further convinced me of the opposite.

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jul 1 16 9:41 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#39 [url]

Jul 1 16 10:22 PM

Added. I took off Seth Meyers because he rarely makes social/political comment and not many people put much weight on his opinion. I disagree about The Onion though. I think there's a difference between the entertainers and comedians listed (Onion, South Park, Jon Stewart, etc) and others. Those names are people whose work is supposed to be independent, hard-hitting, no-holds-barred, and somewhat subversive, when in fact they're gatekeepers who are protecting the establishment. For a large but rapidly decreasing segment of the public, the kinds of comments those shills make are the most extreme of what those people will actually allow themselves to seriously consider,. Seeing as how they act as a false antagonist to the core of 'mainstream' opinion/propaganda, I think they can be classified as disinfo.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 2 16 9:22 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#40 [url]

Jul 1 16 10:37 PM

I agree, well then let's throw in Jon Oliver, Bill Moyers, Jesse Ventura, and Frontline while we're at it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help