Remove this ad

psmith85

#61 [url]

Jul 2 16 2:07 PM

(Bumping an 'official' list again with names added. Will add people didn't have a chance to look into. If marked 'inconclusive' they will be kept off list until evidence is put forward. By the same token, if anyone suggests a name below be removed it can be argued and removed or kept. Please add proposed additions in comment form not by editing and posting list.)

7 Trumpets Prepper
A Call for an Uprising (unconfirmed but suspicious)
Abby Martin / Breaking the Set (unconfirmed but suspicious)
AboveTopSecret
Ace Baker / CollinAlexander
Adam Kokesh
Alex Jones
Alfred Stubblebine
Amazing Atheist
AMTV (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Andrew Anglin
Antonio Subirats
Awakened View UK
Betsy McGee / Conspiracy Theorista
Bill Maher
Billy Meier
Bill Moyers
Bill Nye
Bob Lazar
BS Detector
Captain Obvious
Celebrate Truth
Cenk Uygur / The Young Turks
Changing Reason
Charlie Veitch / Love Police
Dahboo777
Dave Johnson
David Icke
David Pakman
David Shayler
David Weiss aka DITRH
Disclose Truth TV
Disclosure Team
Ed Chiarini/Dallas Goldbug/Wellaware1
Edward Snowden
Eric Dubay
Event Skeptic
Fakeologist
Flat Earth Asshole
Gavin McInnes
Gerald Celente (either shill or useful idiot based on 9/11 comments)
Globebusters (as are 95+% of channels in the until recently non-existent 'flat earth movement')
Godlike Productions
Gr8PaintDotCom
Greg Gutfeld / Red Eye
Howard Stern
IndependentMediaSolidarity (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Innerstanding / Secret Energy Innerversity
Insanity Is Sanity
Jason A
Jeff C/freeradiorevolution/NewWorldAgenda
Jeranism
Jim Marrs
Joe Biggs (Infowars)
John Le Bon
John Moore (Planet X)
John Oliver / Last Week Tonight
Jon Stewart
Julian Assange (unconfirmed but suspicious)
Jungle Surfer
Keith Johnson
Kyle Kulinski / Secular Talk
Leak Project
Lift the Veil
Luke Rudkowski (has gone in lockstep with Alex Jones since Sandy Hook)
Mark Dice
Mark Sargent
Martin Liedtke
Marty Leeds
Matrix World Disclosure
Matt Boylan / TheNASAChannel
Michael Moore
Michael Savage
Michio Kaku
MLordandGod
Nathan Oakley
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Noam Chomsky
ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog
Orphan Red
Patricia Steere
Paul Joseph Watson (Infowars)
Peekay22 / Peekay Truth (almost exclusively plagiarizes content from new researchers to prevent them from gaining audience)
Planate Veritas
Planet X News
Polarization Nation / Dusty Westfield
PropaganDestroyer
Ray Kurzweil
RedsilverJ / TeamWakeEmUP (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Richard Dawkins
Rob Skiba / Quest4Truth
Russianvids
Sevan Bomar
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Stars Are Souls
Stefan Molyneux (unconfirmed IMO but highly suspicious)
Stephen Colbert
Steve Olson / WSO
Steven Crowder
Steven Greer
The Onion
The TomFoolery of the International Space Stage
The WTF Files
THORnews
TigerDan925
Trey Parker & Matt Stone / South Park
TruthMediaRevolution
UFOTV The Disclosure Network
Vice
waykiwayki
Wayne Rubens
WeAreChange
Whiskey Leaks
Zeitgeist / Peter Joseph
Zero Hedge (controlled comments section and membership process, excessive fear-mongering)

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 11 16 6:28 AM. Edited 9 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

gianthoax

#62 [url]

Jul 2 16 2:19 PM

I'm not sure who you are referring to with Paul and Farage.

I agree with what you are saying, and I am fully willing to defend my reasons against William Cooper and Morgan Reyolds and any one else I incuded. However, if you do not take the 4 Jesse Ventura appearances on The View to be part of a solid case that he is a gakekeeper not mention the fact that he was given an entire show to investigate conspiracies on cable television then I don't know what else would warrant suspicion. 

I like you believe Red Silver J is cointel, but there's no way you can tell me that Red Silver J is more suspicious than Jesse Ventura. Does this overthetop endorsement of Judy Wood's disinfo campaign qualify as "video evidence"?

I can't help but feel you may be a bit bias in your judgement on some of these figures.

Also, I am curious why you took off the Ancient Aliens guy, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jul 2 16 2:25 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#63 [url]

Jul 2 16 2:49 PM

DReam said he thought Farage and Paul were controlled opposition to set up a false nationalism/globalism binary. I don't want to get into too big of a 9/11 tangent, but you need to look at the mini-nuke theory. I listed some of the evidence here: http://thepaulstalservice.yuku.com/topic/227/Indications-that-911-was-a-nuclear-event#.V3hCaut97IU. The problem with nukes is the collapse as shown on video doesn't appear to be quite as explosive as nukes might be. Also, even nukes might not 'dustify' the buildings to the extent they were, and they wouldn't burn out and melt nearby cars while leaving trees and paper unburnt. The seismic records may also not be consistent with nukes.

I really don't see anything objectionable about this video. Everything they said is true. What do you disagree with? Conventional explosives and thermite-only demolition are 100% impossible, leaving only mini-nukes and directed energy as far as I can see. There are a few problems with the mini-nuke theory, so if those issues cannot ultimately be addressed that leaves the possibility of directed energy or some other unknown weapon. Yes, the hurricane aspect of her theory seems a little out there, but if she is right or potentially right about directed energy and there are no other fully satisfactory hypotheses, she can't really be classified as disinfo, and neither can Ventura for having her on. And as I already pointed out, due to his status as a major politician and celebrity, his hosting of a popular and relatively non-threatening conspiracy show, and his charismatic persona, I don't think his appearance on The View would mean he is a shill. Topics that were once taboo or unpopular like conspiracies and survivalism are now too popular too ignore. They don't necessarily need to have a shill host the show (btw this show is an internet show I believe, not the TV show). He might have agreed not get too controversial on recent events like 9/11, and might have had an interest in older conspiracies like JFK or less controversial events and agreed to to do the show under those conditions. In my opinion that wouldn't make him a shill.  Plus the producers have editorial discretion and can veto any topic, and we don't know what went on behind the scenes.

Regarding Tsoukalos, I don't rule out the existence of aliens, I just think that the flying saucer-little green men-UFO-secret alien technology narrative is completely fake and has been manufactured by governments starting in the 1930s-40s. I remember there being at least one or two fairly compelling pieces of evidence for ancient aliens in a documentary I saw, and I need to look into the topic again. His look is ridiculous but if there is evidence of ancient alien technology (it could also be a wiped out high-tech terrestrial civilization, or just fake evidence) I wouldn't consider him a shill.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 2 16 3:12 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#64 [url]

Jul 2 16 3:03 PM

Alright, I also don't want to get on a 9/11 tangent, but under what basis is thermite/conventional demolition "100% impossible."

As far as I can tell, there's no evidence nuclear weapons of any size exist (other than dirty bombs, which are conventional explosives packed with radioactive material), and directed energy weapons if they exist would be practically useless, especially for something like destroying two giant skyscrapers. I stand by my claim that you have a blind spot when it comes to Jesse Ventura, however if that Judy Wood clip didn't throw your faith in him in doubt, I'm not sure what could.

I don't think there are extra-terrestrials who come here in spaceships from other planets, but I do think there are ultra-terrestrials or entities from aspects of realtiy beyond our 5 senses. Some of the Ancient Aliens series is good, but the purpose of the show is Project Bluebeam propaganda, as they have reapproprated almost all of symbolism of ancient religion and fit it into a completely bogus narrative.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#65 [url]

Jul 2 16 3:21 PM

It's impossible because of the points in the linked post, especially the fact that in all controlled demolitions using conventional explosives 10-12% of the building remains, while on 9/11 well under 1% was left in most areas of the buildings' footprint, because the buildings were completely transformed to dust (including a 70-storey section of steel columns that turned to dust on video: w atch?v=7XJdyRItQvE) and dispersed throughout Lower Manhattan. (note: you're ignoring this aspect, you said I never mentioned it in your response)

What about Hiroshima & Nagasaki, what about all the tests out west, Tsar Bomba, etc? Einstein, Manhattan Project, discovery of fission, you're saying that's all fake? Look up video of 1KT bomb test from 1940s, it does not look dissimilar to 9/11. Also, I asked you to look at the nuke evidence and asked directly what was wrong with the points made in that video. I'm expecting an answer on that not more 'well if that doesn't convince you.' I agree that's the purpose, but I also don't see why it would be impossible that aliens could have visited us in ancient times (though I believe all the evidence could be explained by a high-tech earthly civilization that might have existed in the past and gotten wiped out in a near-extinction event)

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 2 16 3:27 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#66 [url]

Jul 2 16 3:27 PM

Yes, I definitely think that's all fake. The nuclear lie was how the shadow powers gained control of the United States government. This however is a very deep rabbit hole and really should be a thread in itself.

I looked at your nuke thread however you keep saying "consistent with mini-nukes" yet there's no publicly available record of what kind of damage mini-nukes actually create or how they can even be used, so I don't know how much weight I can put into that and you never explained why the same evidence which you say could only be from mini-nukes couldn't be from thermite and conventional explosives.

The ancient aliens question also really should have its own thread, but what I will say is that of all the other potential narratives to explain these archeological anamolies they focus exclusively on this one narrative of ancient aliens and don't even bother to mention the other possibilities or treat them seriously.

What do you think of this clip of your boy Jesse in bed with the queen of shills Abby Martin?

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jul 2 16 4:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#67 [url]

Jul 3 16 12:01 AM

I'm willing to hear out the evidence (which I just started another thread for, along with one on 9/11 demo possibilities), but I honestly think that's ridiculous. There are hundreds of individual events spread over almost a century that make up the history of nuclear weapons. It's not like 9/11, and it's not like UFOs either, where we have unverified stories and badly faked video that make up the supposed sightings.

There are dozens to hundreds of videos of atomic bomb tests, from a time before CGI and reasonably advanced computers existed. There are as many cases of cancer and birth defect spikes in areas where tests were done. They clearly have the technology to split atoms, which clearly generates enormous power. It's one thing to say 'all the evidence was faked,' but if so there needs to be evidence to support your statement. I believe there were no commercial jets on 9/11, and there is a mountain of evidence that supports that belief, from the many video anomalies to the background of the 'amateur' videographers to the absence of normal air flight and impact physics. There are also reasons why they wouldn't use planes, which help bolster the case, but they're not really evidence.

I completely get why they would fake nuclear weapons but that doesn't mean much if they didn't in fact fake them. I'm not claiming that's your whole basis for believing nukes are fake, but it does kind of seem to be your evidence standard for some of the names added to the list. You may well be right (at times) about some things based off that kind of reasoning, and it can be very productive for brainstorming, but it doesn't constitute any kind of proof and is not up to the level of what is going to convince most people about something.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 3 16 12:05 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#68 [url]

Jul 3 16 5:04 AM

Going to organize this into categories to make it more readable:

TV & radio personalities, authors, academics:

Adam Kokesh
Alexander Cockburn
Alex Jones
Amy Goodman / Democracy Now (limited hang-out)
Barry Ritholtz
Bill Maher
Bill Moyers
Bill Nye
Bono
Edward Snowden (unconfirmed but highly suspicious IMO)
Gavin McInnes
Glenn Greenwald (regrettably; limited hang-out)
Greg Gutfeld / Red Eye
Howard Stern
Howard Zinn
James Randi
Jeremy Scahill (limited hang-out; says questioning of 9/11 is insulting)
Jon Stewart
Julian Assange (unconfirmed but suspicious IMO)
Matt Taibbi
Michael Albert
Michael Moore
Michael Savage
Michael Shermer / The Skeptics Society
Michio Kaku
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Niall Ferguson
Noam Chomsky
Rachel Maddow
Ray Kurzweil
Richard Dawkins
Sam Harris
Sam Seder / The Majority Report
Sander van der Linden
Sarah Silverman
Stephen Colbert
Stephen Hawking
Steven Crowder

Youtube commentators, forums, and news sites:

7 Trumpets Prepper
AboveTopSecret
Alfred Stubblebine
Amazing Atheist
Andrew Anglin
Antonio Subirats
Awakened View UK
Billy Meier
Bob Lazar
BS Detector
Captain Obvious
Celebrate Truth
Changing Reason
Dahboo777
Dave Johnson
David Icke
David Shayler
David Weiss aka DITRH
Disclose Truth TV
Disclosure Team
Eric Dubay
Event Skeptic
Fakeologist
Flat Earth Asshole
Globebusters (as are 95+% of channels in the until recently non-existent 'flat earth movement')
Godlike Productions
Gr8PaintDotCom
Insanity Is Sanity
Jason A
Jeranism
Jim Marrs
Joe Biggs (Infowars)
John Le Bon
John Moore (Planet X)
Jungle Surfer
Keith Johnson
Leak Project
Lift the Veil
Linea Faerylight Ginn
Mark Dice
Mark Sargent / Людин Рɣси
Martin Liedtke
Marty Leeds
Matrix World Disclosure
MLordandGod
Nathan Oakley
ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog
ohm (TPS forum member)
Orphan Red
Patricia Steere
Peekay22 / Peekay Truth (almost exclusively plagiarizes content from new researchers to prevent them from gaining audience)
Planate Veritas
Planet X News
PropaganDestroyer
Rob Skiba / Quest4Truth
Russianvids
Sevan Bomar
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Snopes
Stars Are Souls
Steve Olson / WSO
Steven Greer
The Onion
The WTF Files
THORnews
TigerDan925
TruthMediaRevolution
Vice
waykiwayki
Wayne Rubens
WeAreChange (has gone in lockstep with Infowars since Sandy Hook)
Whiskey Leaks
Wikipedia (if not internally compromised, editorial process hijacked by disinformation agents)
Zeitgeist / Peter Joseph
Zero Hedge (controlled comments section and membership process, excessive fear-mongering)

Last Edited By: psmith85 Aug 31 16 10:08 AM. Edited 15 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#69 [url]

Jul 3 16 9:51 AM

Good call splitting this up and also excellent additions with Howard Zinn and Bono, dare we be bold enough to include the recently deceased Elie Weisel?

Also, I'm having second thoughts about Illuminotify being a shill, I'm still looking into it, but could we mark that one as unconfirmed?

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jul 3 16 10:43 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#70 [url]

Jul 3 16 11:41 AM

I'll leave it off for now pending more conclusive evidence and larger subscriber base. There's a lot of promotion of UFOs and alien secrets, and the vibe of the channel, in terms of music, video titles, etc, while posting a quote about bringing humor to the discussion, seems to laugh at conspiracy researchers rather than with them and rather than laughing at the perpetrators, although could just be extremely offbeat style. I also noticed a lot of other shills have subscribed to her channel, and it's common practice for shills to subscribe to and promote each other, although that's admittedly not proof since they could try to associate with non-shills to bring them down by association or keep tabs on them. I really don't think she would be a likely target for this kind of thing though. She also has a previous channel called 'AlwaysAliens.' Lastly, the cutesy factor is way over the top to the point of being unbearable. Maybe has some value targeting teenyboppers who don't need to know the whole truth?  I'll wait for any further explanation or input.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 3 16 12:25 PM. Edited 9 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#71 [url]

Jul 5 16 8:01 PM

psmith85 wrote:
(Bumping an 'official' list again with names added. Will add people didn't have a chance to look into. If marked 'inconclusive' they will be kept off list until evidence is put forward. By the same token, if anyone suggests a name below be removed it can be argued and removed or kept. Please add proposed additions in comment form not by editing and posting list.)

7 Trumpets Prepper
AboveTopSecret
Adam Kokesh
Alex Jones
Alfred Stubblebine
Amazing Atheist
Andrew Anglin
Antonio Subirats
Awakened View UK
Bill Maher
Billy Meier
Bill Moyers
Bill Nye
Bob Lazar
BS Detector
Captain Obvious
Celebrate Truth
Changing Reason
Dahboo777
Dave Johnson
David Icke
David Pakman
David Shayler
David Weiss aka DITRH
Disclose Truth TV
Disclosure Team
Edward Snowden
Eric Dubay
Event Skeptic
Fakeologist
Flat Earth Asshole
Gavin McInnes
Godlike Productions
Gr8PaintDotCom
Greg Gutfeld / Red Eye
Howard Stern
Insanity Is Sanity
Jason A
Jeranism
Jim Marrs
Joe Biggs (Infowars)
John Le Bon
John Moore (Planet X)
Jon Stewart
Julian Assange (unconfirmed but suspicious)
Jungle Surfer
Keith Johnson
Leak Project
Lift the Veil
Mark Dice
Mark Sargent
Martin Liedtke
Marty Leeds
Matrix World Disclosure
Michael Moore
Michael Savage
Michio Kaku
MLordandGod
Nathan Oakley
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Noam Chomsky
ODD TV Conspiracy Vlog
Orphan Red
Patricia Steere
Planate Veritas
Planet X News
PropaganDestroyer
Ray Kurzweil
Richard Dawkins
Russianvids
Sevan Bomar
Simon Shack / cluesforum
Stars Are Souls
Stephen Colbert
Steve Olson / WSO
Steven Crowder
Steven Greer
The Onion
The WTF Files
THORnews
TigerDan925
TruthMediaRevolution
Vice
waykiwayki
Wayne Rubens
WeAreChange
Whiskey Leaks
Zeitgeist / Peter Joseph

Really great compilation.  It's Staggering, when you realize how many people are apparently on the payroll, and these are just "conspiracy" related shills.. sock accounts, unbelievable.  Hopefully, there will be trials, something like Nuremburg. 

Very good list.. Will have to look into a few of these people I haven't heard of before, but this is a good thing to get going!

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#73 [url]

Jul 6 16 10:11 AM

Not that I take this list seriously anymore, but can we put William Cooper on there. Here is an exerpt from his book Behold a Pale Horse (p 201-202):

In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were tracked moving toward the Earth. It was first believed that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships. Project SIGMA intercepted alien radio communications. When the objects reached the Earth they took up a very high geosynchronous orbit around the equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. Project SIGMA and a new project, PLATO, through radio com- munications using the computer binary language, were able to arrange a landing that resulted in face-to-face contact with alien beings from another planet. This landing took place in the desert. The movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind is a fictionalized version of the actual events. Project PLATO was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens. A hostage was left with us as a pledge that they would return and formalize a treaty. 

This is as blatant as ET disinfo/bluebeam propaganda gets.

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jul 6 16 10:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#74 [url]

Jul 7 16 1:53 AM

Ohm wasn't added because he advocates nuclear fakery, which I don't rule out, he was added because he is an obvious shill. Since he's joined he's done nothing but tell lies and spread disinfo. There is some evidence that nukes may have been faked (things like the Little Boy plans being destroyed due to being 'no longer required', and the same bomb type not having been tested before use) albeit not to a convincing level. What he has done is play up the evidence that is not evidence at all (lying about what was shown in the footage and saying video had been superimposed on still photos, when it was obviously not; there may be some video fakery but not that, lying about comments being edited when it can be seen that they weren't) and sow discord in the thread. They're such obvious shill moves that there really isn't any more evidence needed to add him to the list. He's either full-blown mentally ill or a disinfo agent here to disrupt the forum, in all likelihood the latter.

I'll look into Cooper more closely, but I don't think it's right to add anyone who has ever said something not true, especially for a deceased person who was saying this stuff 15-20+ years ago when people knew less than they do now and when the topic of a fake alien encounter was comparatively completely off the radar (although I admit that quote makes him look especially bad for all the BS detail it includes). Surely a lot of conspiracy researchers believed at one time that UFOs were real and the government was hiding something about them. What makes them a shill is whether it was done with bad intent and to what degree and for what duration it was done, especially in the face of new evidence.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jul 7 16 2:06 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#75 [url]

Jul 7 16 9:50 AM

Too bad it's not just that quote and the whole entire book is one massive splurge of disinfo similar to an Icke or Springmeier book.

Here's a few more:

p 72.
The spacecraft called Galileo is on its way to Jupiter, a baby star with a gaseous makeup exactly the same as our sun, with a load of 49.7 pounds of plutonium, supposedly being used as batteries to power the craft. When its final orbit decays in December 1999, Galileo will deliver its payload into the center of Jupiter. The unbelievable pressure that will be encountered will cause a reaction exactly as occurs when an atomic bomb is exploded by an implosion detonator. The plutonium will explode in an atomic reaction, lighting the hydrogen and helium atmosphere of Jupiter and resulting in the birth of the star that has already been named LUCIFER. The world will interpret it as a sign of tremendous religious significance. It will fulfill prophecy. In reality it is only a demonstration of the insane application of technology by the JASON Society which may or may not even work. They have practiced overkill to ensure success, however, as the documents that I read while in Naval Intelligence stated that Project GALILEO required only five pounds of plutonium to ignite Jupiter and possibly stave off the coming ice age. Global warming is a hoax. It is easier for the public to deal with and will give the ruling elite more time before panic and anarchy replace government. The reality is that overall global temperatures are becoming lower. Storms are becoming more violent and less predictable. 

Here he is reinforcing the nuclear hoax and doing some nice predictive programming which we see coming to fruition in front of our very eyes:
p. 175
A reason for the New World Order, or rationalization, as the case may be, is the very real possibility that some terrorist will set off a global nuclear war by detonating an atomic bomb to make a political point. I believe that it is safe to say that any large-scale exchange of atomic or hydrogen weapons will result in the complete destruction of civilization, and could precipitate the escalation of the onslaught of an ice age. The obvious conclusion would be that any kind of compromise leading to coexistence is better han any kind of nuclear exchange. In other words, "better Red than dead." This is exactly what the hierarchy has decided, only the New World Order will not be Red. It will be fascist. It will, in fact, be a socialist totalitarian state. 

I'm not even sure why this is in the book, but it is:
p. 176
Man cannot be trusted to safeguard what little is left in the way of natural resources. Technological development and economic growth will be severely cut back. Man will be required to live like his ancestors. Those who learn to be self-sufficient and can adapt to the absence of many of the things that we take for granted today, such as automobiles, will get along fine. Others will suffer terribly. Man will once again conform to the law of the survival of the fittest.=11.000000ptNo one is going to like the loss of individual freedoms guaranteed us by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I do not like or agree with what is planned. Intellectually I know that people will not solve the problems that we face unless they are made to do it. That is a sad commentary on the common man, but nevertheless it is true. The New World Order is evil but very much needed if man is to survive long enough to plant his seed amongst the stars. A paradigm shift and starseed are the only legitimate long-term answers. 

More alien stuff:
p 196-197
Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 alien bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that =11ptincident. Of these events, 13 occurred within the borders of the United States, not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these 13, 1 was in Arizona, 11 were in New Mexico, and 1 was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those, 1 was in Norway and the last 2 were in Mexico. Sightings of UFOs were so numerous that serious inves- tigation and debunking of each report became impossible, utilizing the existing intelligence assets. 

More alien stuff mixed in with secret moon projects:
p 200
The NSA also maintains communications with the Luna base and other secret space programs. By executive order of the President, the NSA is exempt from all laws which do not specifically name the NSA in the text of the law as being subject to that law. That means that if the agency is not spelled out in the text of any and every law passed by the Congress it is not subject to that or those laws. The NSA now performs many other duties and in fact is the premier agency within the intelligence network. Today the NSA receives approximately 75% of the monies allotted to the intel- ligence community. The old saying "where the money goes therein the power resides" is true. The DCI today is a figurehead maintained as a public ruse. The primary task of the NSA is still alien communications, but now includes other extraterrestrial projects as well. 

Here you'll see President Eisenhower making an inter-steller treaty with His High Omnipotence Krill:
p. 202
President Eisenhower met with the aliens on February 20,1954, and a formal treaty between the alien nation and the United States of America was signed. We then received our first alien ambassador from outer space. He was the hostage that had been left at the first landing in the desert. His name and title was His Omnipotent Highness Crlll or Krlll, pronounced Crill or Krill. In the American tradition of disdain for royal titles he was secretly called Original Hostage Crlll, or Krlll. Shortly after this meeting President Eisenhower suffered a heart attack. 

And apparently they've constructed secret underground bases:
p 204
It was agreed that bases would be constructed underground for the use of the alien nation and that two bases would be constructed for the joint use of the alien nation and the United States Government. Exchange of technology would take place in the jointly occupied bases. These alien bases would be constructed under Indian reservations in the Four Corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona, and one would be constructed in an area known as Dreamland. Dreamland was built in the Mojave desert near, or in, a place called Yucca. I cannot remember if it was Yucca Valley, Yucca Flat, or Yucca Proving Ground, but Yucca Valley is what I always seem to want to say. More UFO sightings and incidents occur in the Mojave desert of California than any other place in the world. So many, in fact, that no one even bothers to make reports. Anyone who ventures into the desert to talk to the residents will be astounded by the frequency of activity and with the degree of acceptance demonstrated by those who have come to regard UFOs as normal.

Direct project bluebeam propaganda:
p 212-213
When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirmed that it was true. The aliens explained that they had created us through genetic manipulation in a laboratory. They stated that they had manipulated the human race through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel, and the events would indeed come to pass if the conditions were not met. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union, utilizing time travel in a project named RAINBOW, confirmed the proph=11ptecy. The aliens showed a hologram, which they claimed was the actual crucifixion of Christ. The Government filmed the hologram. We did not know whether to believe them. Were they using our GENUINE religions to manipulate us? Or were they indeed the source of our religions with which they had been manipulating us all along? Or was this the beginning scenario of the genuine END TIMES and the RETURN OF CHRIST which had been predicted in the Bible? I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER. 

That's only a few of the exerpts from the first half of the book. 

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#77 [url]

Jul 31 16 9:36 AM

We can confirm Learn of the Jesuit Order as a shill, he's been mirroring Peekay's videos and endorsing him exclusively these past few weeks.

I'd also like to take back my defense of Illuminotify. I can not 100% confirm she is shill, but her channel is so filled with fluff and half-truth that it doesn't matter either way.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#78 [url]

Aug 8 16 6:14 PM

gianthoax wrote:
Okay that sounds about right. Can we throw in John Lear, Franz Springmeier and Ted Gunderson?

John Lear is CLEARLY a shill:

[url=

Don't know Franz Springmeier, however, Ted Gunderson is IMO Definitely not a shill, and was actually an unsung hero.  You are entitled to your own opinion, but a former FBI head who used his platform as a way to protest "Death Dumps" and also talked about the Satanism going on.. Definitely not a shill.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#79 [url]

Aug 8 16 6:31 PM

I'm really surprised you are backing Ted Gunderson here. You realize he brought out Brice Taylor, the most extreme of the MK Ultra disinfo agents (Franz Springmeier is one of the more mild ones). 

I don't see how given what we know that anybody post-WWII who has any deep affiliation with the military should be given the benefit of the doubt that they are not a shill. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help