Remove this ad

psmith85

Lead

Mar 27 16 2:33 PM

Tags : :

I got roped into seeing Batman vs Superman yesterday. The movie was terrible (not appropriate for anyone over the age of 12, or anyone at all really), but there were some very strange aspects of it worth sharing:

-Real US politicians, including senators Patrick Leahy and Debbie Stabenow, play politicians in the movie. I've never seen that before.
-'Real' journalists and commentators play themselves, including Anderson Cooper, Charlie Rose, Nancy Grace, Soledad O'Brien, Dana Bash, Andrew Sullivan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Vikram Gandhi. Basically the whole CNN crew
-Alien invasion (with 9/11 imagery in my opinion) and EMP themes (this time by hostile Krpytonian aliens) are driven home again and media coverage of it is depicted using real media personalities
-If you want more 9/11-alien invasion links, check out Independence Day skyscraper destruction sequences and compare to 9/11 (w atch?v=Nahdy9SjbGs)

I thought it was disturbing that they have 'real' politicians and news anchors acting in cinematic disasters. Not that what they do on a daily basis is much different. I've never seen so many cameos of that nature in a movie.

Some other weird features:
-Man is charged with and convicted of hate crimes and terrorism (news of which is broadcast over CNN in the movie) for spray-painting a Superman statue with something like 'false hero.' Normalizing terrorism charges in the US for speech crimes.
-Repeated themes of Satan 'coming back' to take over the world and 'man killing God,' the latter of which is repeated dozens of times throughout the film, and is apparently accomplished when Superman (stupidly cast as symbolizing God) dies.
-A few others I can't remember at the moment

It's like when news anchors alternate between working for the Onion and 'real news.' Shoving it in our faces that they are just actors playing a role. The line between fantasy and reality is further blurred.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Mar 27 16 11:52 PM. Edited 8 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#1 [url]

Mar 27 16 10:18 PM

Interesting stuff.. Definitely an attempt at normalizing themes before they become a reality- the speech laws etc.

Just curious, have you seen the film "The 5th Wave"?  It also has an EMP blast, and an alien invasion.. It's from this year as well.  That seems a bit weird to me that Superman would also have an EMP/Alien invasion thing going on.  Are they maybe getting us ready for something?  Weird that two films the same year would have those elements.

In the 5th Wave, children are fooled into killing civilians by the aliens who are posing as the military.  The "military" is run by aliens (I think that's an illusion to the "elite") who use the EMP and brainwashed kids to kill off humanity.

You can watch it here for free if you want: www.watchfree.to/watch-2a5810-The-5th-Wave-movie-online-free-putlocker.html    It's not the best movie, but because you appear to be interested in potential fake alien invasion stuff recently, think you might find it interesting.

Have there been some more EMP/alien films recently?  Two in one year already seems weird.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#2 [url]

Mar 28 16 1:37 AM

If we look more thoroughly I know we could kind dozens of examples just in the last 5-10 years. I know there are a few major video games that use it as a plotline, and there are probably more movies, cartoons, TV shows, etc. There's a scifi book called Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling that imagines the effects a nationwide EMP event. Not the best read, but interesting from a theoretical perspective. Will check out 5th Wave and update with any more examples I see. For more on politicians (plus groups like the UN and Rockefeller Foundation) talking about and getting involved in alien encounter issues, James Corbett has a good youtube video about it called 'How to Fake an Alien Invasion.'

The reason I am recently interested in it is because I think there has to be a reason they are shifting to 'fake mode' more and more, and think it might be as a lead-up to a mega-hoax. Yes, 'hoaxing' is cleaner, easier to control, and has fewer casualties than actually killing people, but it also involves far more conspirators (though having many conspirators hasn't appeared to hurt them in the past since they just blackmail, kill, ignore, or silence anyone who might blow the whistle) and has other downsides, so I don't think that's the only reason. Although I am open to the possibility that the hoaxes might just be about completely controlling the event to prevent major mistakes in execution or exposure from outside parties.

If you can, post a link here to your video.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Mar 28 16 1:40 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#4 [url]

Jun 3 16 11:02 PM

I wasn't planning on it, but I saw the Independence day preview, and it ties in directly with the same memes of the mass alien invasion that has been pushed harder and harder recently. Might be an interesting movie, but will likely wait until it's free online.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#5 [url]

Jun 4 16 8:22 AM

I'm not sure if you are aware of the "strange sounds" people have been hearing lately, but I think this may be experimentation in preparation for bluebeam.

I've also heard the theory that chemtrails are part of a plan to make the sky function more efficiently as a screen for a holographic projection. This has mostly come from Dusty Westfield aka Polarization Nation Media, and though he's obviously a disinfo agent he might be throwing out a piece of truth here. I don't know enough about aerosols to make a definitive judgement for or against that theory, however I have definitely noticed that my sky is less blue than it used to be which is a testament to how many aerosols they're put up there.

Last Edited By: gianthoax Jun 6 16 7:33 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#6 [url]

Jun 6 16 7:07 AM

Wow can you get any more of a classic divide and conquer disinfo name than 'polarization nation'? Interesting points though. Is there a specific interview where this is discussed?

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#7 [url]

Jun 6 16 7:46 AM

He used to be known as "Dusty Westfield" the video is so disinfo I hesistate to post it but here goes:

Obviously, his whole "chemtrails" aren't chemicals thing doesn't make sense by his own argument. Even if their main fuction is for bluebeam, they are still aerosols and therefore chemicals.

Quote    Reply   

Sleeping Apples

#9 [url]

Sep 12 16 8:42 AM

interesting stuff, now i have a reason to watch this shit

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help