Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

Lead

Aug 10 16 8:54 PM

Tags : :

Just a little something for people to look forward to is an interview/ discussion show collaboration with user Psmith from this forum (and the rest of the 'net and the actual person ;) ) It should hopefully be extremely interesting, and honestly I can't imagine how it won't be.

Interview/show to take place next Saturday.. please give any comments/ suggestions, ideas for topics.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Roland

#1 [url]

Aug 15 16 1:06 PM

Technical issues aside, I enjoyed the inaugural live show. I have to say that TPS is one of the few YouTube/Twitter/etc accounts I tend to agree with/share similar view with the majority of time. 
While I generally appreciated what PSmith had to say, I felt that he was featured a bit too much (for being a pretty much unkown dude - although I did quite enjoy and appreciate the topic of health and nutrition), and would suggest reversing the roles and have most the commentary be given by TPS. 
I would also suggest addressing questions or topics from the chat... during the technical issues TPS did interact with the chat quite a bit, but once he had PSmith on the chat was virtually ignored. 
Just my 2 cents. Appreciate the good work fellas.

-Roland

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#2 [url]

Aug 15 16 3:28 PM

Roland wrote:
While I generally appreciated what PSmith had to say, I felt that he was featured a bit too much (for being a pretty much unkown dude - although I did quite enjoy and appreciate the topic of health and nutrition), and would suggest reversing the roles and have most the commentary be given by TPS. 

The whole point of the interview was to introduce Patrick Smith, and why should he have to build up his name on youtube? He has firmly established his reputation on this forum.

Quote    Reply   

Roland

#3 [url]

Aug 15 16 4:13 PM

Well, "gianthoax" those of us on this forum are familiar with your lack of interest in "waking the masses up", so it's no surprise to me that you are comfortable with PSmith's and TPS' opinions/views limited to the readers/viewers of this particular forum site.
However, I imagine PSmith and TPS are interested in growing and having their views heard beyond this forum, including on youtube, the venue which they selected to broadcast their livestream.

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#4 [url]

Aug 15 16 5:39 PM

Roland wrote:
However, I imagine PSmith and TPS are interested in growing and having their views heard beyond this forum, including on youtube, the venue which they selected to broadcast their livestream.

Yes, and they are wasting their time in doing so, but to suggest that Patrick Smith talked "too much" is ridiculous because he's a thinker who's got a lot of potential. The fact youtube bingers like yourself don't have the patience for his well put together thoughts just further supports my claims about the futility of "waking the masses."

Quote    Reply   

Roland

#5 [url]

Aug 15 16 7:56 PM

lol
ok dude, you know it's unethical to 'quote' someone when they never said/wrote as such. But whatever, you're exposing yourself.

Enjoy

Quote    Reply   

gianthoax

#6 [url]

Aug 15 16 8:12 PM

Roland wrote:
While I generally appreciated what PSmith had to say, I felt that he was featured a bit too much (for being a pretty much unkown dude

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#7 [url]

Aug 31 16 6:36 PM

Thanks gianthoax. Regarding the chat, I do like the idea of it being interactive with the audience. For a while it got off-topic and I started watching it less. I was also distracted from being first time on podcast, but will monitor it throughout next time. Attention TPS, let me know re: message.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#9 [url]

Dec 16 16 1:26 PM

Sleeping Apples wrote:
hope you make more like this, it was so interesting

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I have been really, really busy, and the "extra" time I have has been spent looking into Curtis et al...

I agree, this was definitely a fun interview, and hope to do more in the future with Psmith. 

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#10 [url]

Dec 20 16 6:16 PM

Yeah I agree, had fun also.

No problem; I know other parts of life often call and one only has so many hours in the day/month, aside from the paid shills. Been busy also but would be interested in doing it again sometime next month after the holidays.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#11 [url]

Jan 1 17 1:59 PM

psmith85 wrote:
Yeah I agree, had fun also.

No problem; I know other parts of life often call and one only has so many hours in the day/month, aside from the paid shills. Been busy also but would be interested in doing it again sometime next month after the holidays.

Yeah, let's set up a time again.. maybe a couple of weeks from now, so I can make sure I have the time?  Sunday works great for me (or Saturday).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help