Remove this ad

Italian Translation of the video "international splash station"

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Sep 10 16 12:50 PM

Tags : :

Hi, im new here, i would like to inform Paulstal that i took one of his video and made the italian traslation. I put the credits at the end of the video and on description.

Thx and keep it up.

[url]
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

psmith85

#1 [url]

Sep 10 16 2:14 PM

Grazie Sleeping Apples. Have you seen the documentary Renaissance 2.0? I think it's one of the most important documentaries out there and it's equally relevant to all Western countries since we all use essentially the same banking system. It would be awesome if you or anyone you know could translate that and/or Debunking Money to Italian. Here is the youtube link to it: w atch?v=96c2wXcNA7A

Also, not sure if you are aware, but the documentary 911 Taboo, which is in my opinion the best documentary on 9/11, is also available in Italian. A lot of the links to this movie have dropped off the internet, so thought you might consider reuploading it to your channel or at least saving a copy:

[url=

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 11 16 2:07 AM

I just check the "renassance" doc and it will take a while to translate it all, its almost 2 hrs, i will do it that after other projects i got in mind. I would love to mirror the 9\11 taboo but part 4 is missing due to copyright, do you have that? even in english its ok, i can translate it and bypass the copyright somehow. Thx mate.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#3 [url]

Sep 11 16 6:13 AM

The full version is online in English. What I can do is figure out the beginning and end points for part 4 and let you know what part to cut out. If it would be any easier for you I could also write out the whole script for that section and post it here (I'm guessing some of the phone call interviews might be a little harder to understand).

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 11 16 8:22 AM

That would be very kind, i really appreciate it, sometimes i have to listen to something like 20 times for full understand and still not sure of what its said. Im doin the translation of "eagles of death liars interview" and im getting dizzy to understand what that asshole is trying to say.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#5 [url]

Sep 11 16 8:49 AM

I went ahead and transcribed part 4 (hopefully you can use it eventually, but if not might use it for another purpose).

Here's a link to the full video on Daily Motion:
http://www.d ailymotion. com/video/xng73x_911-taboo_news

I used this site to download it:
http://en.savefrom.net/

20:46 (beginning part 4)

Reynolds: Now arguably the plane fraud is even more important than the kind of technology they used to 'dustify' the World Trade Center. The reason is that the mass media, the corporate, the captive media are obviously in on it. In other words they sold a lie , they showed video fakery, ok, to make you believe that planes went in there.
Bill Pitts/NIST: I don't have any problem with it. I know you guys are still trying what you're seeing, and I don't blame you because I looked at it too and to me it's still amazing that the building just ate the plane. It's amazing that the fires didn't start initially when it first went through, you guys are correct about that. Obviously the fuel got pretty deep into the building, where there was an ignition source. And um... it's miraculous when you look it. That both planes were the same way. And I still feel the same way.
Reynolds: The way I like to put it is I've got a sledgehammer in the basement here, 9.5 lbs. You put me up on a Boeing 767 or 757 for 15 minutes. It will be unflyable. 9.5 pounds of steel. When I flew up to Seattle I was on a 767, and I was over the wing, I was watching as we approached the airport. It's quite a ballet of actuators, moving flaps and panels, and all over the wing are markings, 'no step.' No step. In other words, a 200-lb man can go up there and create some damage walking on that wing, ok. So these planes they don't have any crash ratings do they Kevin? So they uh, and you know the ace in the hole for doing it this way is that they have control of media. They can psy-op you to death.

(22:50)
Caption:
'Objects react to collisions'
'Long torsional buckling away from the crash zone.'
'Immediate deceleration'
'Remote deforming of structural integrity'
'It's almost like a Hollywood movie.'
'This is real life.'
Harley guy: 'reamed right into the side of twin towers, exploding through the other side.'
'It just rammed into the other tower.'
Construction worker: 'it seemed like it wasn't even real.'

(I stopped adding on-screen text at this point) 

(23:36)
Narrator: I mean, there's no doubt there were no planes. The videos are fake. I do displays in my home all the time. I can prove to anybody they're fake.
Narrator: This way they can cover up a lot of things because they have control of the mainstream media. That's the real secret here.
Hill: Planes can't just meld into steel-framed structures.
Keith: Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings, they crash against them.

(24:03)
Gumbel: And unfortunately here in New York, many of our local stations cannot see this becuase the antennas are on the WTC. The backup towers are on the Empire State Building. But communication, television communication in New York is probably pretty much knocked off the air.
Anchor: I just want to say something we're looking at a picture here where it appears, because of the angle I think, that the towers are leaning, and I don't think that that is actually the case because after the first impact it looked as if the left-hand, right-hand tower was leaning, and now someone is saying, we're getting a witness who's saying they are leaning actually right now, which will give you an idea of the type of impact we're talking about.
Anchor 2: And that perhaps that they're buckling under the force, of, of...
Ryan: Apparently a large plane according to that eyewitness Jim Friedl, vantage point from Hoboken, that as you look at the picture from our chopper now arriving at the scene. Jim Friedl in Hoboken said it appeared to bank sharply and smash directly, perhaps purposefully, into...oh my goodness, there's another one. Oh my goodness there's another one.
Anchor 2: This seems to be on purpose.'
Ryan: Oh my goodness, now you, now we have a terrorist attack of proportions that we cannot begin to imagine at this juncture. My...goodness. A second plane now has crashed into the other tower.
Anchor: To be honest Elliot, I didn't get the impression that it was that big a plane.
Reporter: 'It looked big from here.'
Anchor: I did see a plane go by a second ago though and it has now impacted the building.
Reporter:'Yes'
Anchor: I'm trying to see if it's the different tower.

(so obvious the false binary that's being set up here, big/small north tower/south tower)

(25:46)
Reynolds: A plane does not melt into a steel and concrete building, like the videos show.

DeMartini: The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door. This intense grid. And the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

(26:27)
Reporter: I don't know whether we've confirmed whether this is an aircraft, or to be more specific, some people said they thought they saw a missle. I don't know how people could differentiate but we might keep open the possibility that this was a missile attack.
Ryan: Ollie, I must say that we have an eyewitness who said that it was a large plane that crashed first and then as we were watching the live picture here in the studio, we saw a plane crash into the other tower of the World Trade Center. and again let's just, to be sure...there it is. There it is. The plane went right through the other tower of the World Trade Center.
Anchor 2: That is a very hard thing to watch.
'These pictures are frightening indeed.'

(27:17)
'You have reached the Boeing company.'
Hill: Hi Ms. Hazzard?
Hazzard: Yes
Hill: Hi my name's Jeffrey Hill. Well, the question is, I think it's probably a rather simple one, is it has to do with the maximum speed of a 767-200 at 700 feet altitude.
Hazzard: For a 200?
Hill: Yeah, I had asked some people and they assumed it would be about 250 miles per hour.
Hazzard: That sounds, that sounds pretty likely, because at 35,000 feet it's 530 miles per hour.
Hill: So there's no way that it could be going 500 miles an hour at 700 feet altitude then.
Hazzard: (Laughs) Not a chance. Not that fast. Typical cruise speed is 530.
Hill: I had talked to an aerospace engineer and he had helped design the shaker system for Boeing that tested for resonant frequencies and stuff, and he said that there was no way.
Keith: Anyway I also contacted friends of mine that were still working at Boeing because I know airplanes can't fly very fast at sea level.
Hazzard: This is why we fly at higher altitudes.
Keith: When the engine (unintelligible) the rotation of the turbine, the air, they can't suck the air in, and they start acting as a brake.
Hazzard: Yeah, it would be like a rocket.
Keith: They're built to fly at over 30,000 feet, and when you're at 700 feet altitude the air is so thick the plane maxes out. The sensors on the plane, the power plant will max out at 700 feet altitude at 530 mph, in other words, it can't fly that fast.
Hazzard: Right, that seems to go with what the other fellow told me. There's a lot to what he said about how thin the air gets at higher altitudes, which is why we fly at higher altitudes.
Hill: I could just say they wouldn't be able to, that that speed would be impossible at that altitude more or less.
Hazzard: Yeah
Narrator: People don't realize that to hand fly an airliner at those speeds is extremely difficult. It's very hard to hand-fly an airplane at those speeds.
Witness: Moving away from the building I heard a loud explosion and saw the second tower go up in flames.
(end 29:50)

I stopped adding in most of the caption text that appears on screen (in most cases they're simple sentences and phrases).

If you want me to help with the Eagles video, just give me any sections that were difficult and I'll post the transcription here.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 11 16 1:49 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#6 [url]

Sep 11 16 9:29 AM

Hey! Wow!  Thanks so much for doing that! I don't know if I've ever had someone translate a video before.. I tried to translate some of my Norway Research, but just used translate..

Thanks again for doing this, I'm going to watch it with the subtitles now.. ;)

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 11 16 10:09 AM

Thanks Psmith, next work will be 9\11 taboo.

Paulstal, i think your channel is one of the most "clear minded" out there, i will translate other of your work.

Heres another one, with some addition, hope you approve..

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#8 [url]

Sep 11 16 1:52 PM

Sure, and let me know if you have any trouble with sections of the Eagles of Death Metal video (or any other ones). FYI I believe the copyrighted section in question is 27:30 to 29:30 of the full version. You could leave it in as fair use and hope it doesn't get taken down or remove it and mute the video at that point and just let the subtitles run, or edit the audible parts out in some way to avoid a claim, if you know how.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 11 16 6:10 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Sep 12 16 7:54 AM

I just finished the 9\11 editing. I think i would never done that without the trascription, i mean, some parts are impossible to understand for me. The bad part its that i only find a low res files, ive done my best with the Hd conversion. The copyright part was painfull, i did avoid it with the pitch shifter effect, it was the best i can do coz the entire audio track was claimed as copyright protected as you can see in the screenshot.
I merged all the 5 parts in one. 1.5gb in mp4 with 5mb bitrate :°|

I will give you the link when its uploaded, i think for tomorrow it will be up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#10 [url]

Sep 12 16 8:35 AM

Awesome man - nice work. The video I posted from Daily Motion seemed decent-quality. It was possible to download as low or medium quality. Not as good as I remembered it being, but that version has been gone for a while. That's ridiculous they're claiming the whole track is copyrighted. That must be one of the reasons there haven't been any single-part uploads of it.

What's the software you use for editing?

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Sep 12 16 10:19 AM

Yep it was, but the other with ita subs wasnt that good, but i think that compared to the versions on youtube this will be fine, at least is complete.
Yes its strange coz the whole part4 audio track was claimed, who knows. I use adobe series.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#13 [url]

Sep 12 16 3:49 PM

So that just popped up out of nowhere? Is it possible to post it anyway under fair use and see what happens? The only part that I've ever seen blocked is part 4. I've never seen the whole video blocked, only removed completely. If there was anybody making claims on those songs it probably would've happened by now.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Sep 13 16 2:54 AM

Its a war mate, i hope its the last time i render this video. So, i edited the track and reupload (only the sound) to check if it was blocked and everytime there was new claim or multiple claims that wasnt before. Now i changed the music and muted some other parts. Hope it will be fine.

look at this..unbelievable, at the first upload there was only 3... WTF?! its a conspyracy they said

Last Edited By: Sep 13 16 3:29 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#16 [url]

Sep 17 16 5:09 PM

Great job. Grazie mille. I thought it would be a good idea to post a notice about it on all the existing Italian translations. I believe there are two sets of videos out there. 'trickyRE' and 'salvatore power' look like the two channels. Maybe also put italiano as a keyword in the description so it's searchable under both terms? You know better than me about that. It's not showing up in search results (although maybe it just takes up a couple more days)- I think you need to change the '9/11' to '911' for it show up better.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 17 16 5:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 18 16 4:41 AM

thx mate, ive done the changes on the title, your right. about the keyword "italiano" most ppl use "sub ita" or just "ita". Ive noticed that its difficult to collab with other yt channels, they wont answer any msg.
ive done a couple of more editing about NASA bullshit....ill post here...hope its ok.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#18 [url]

Sep 19 16 8:45 PM

Nice work. Hopefully they'll answer, but I meant just posting a comment on each video in Italian informing people about your video since they'll probably check the comments looking for part 4.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help