Remove this ad

The myth of Jewish domination: 9 of 124 Bilderbergers are Jewish, 108 (87%) are white Christian

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

psmith85

Lead

Sep 19 16 8:28 PM

Tags : :

Moving on to Bilderberg, 108 out of 124 of this year's attendees were of European Christian background or heritage. Nine were Jewish. In addition to them there were three Turkish Muslims, one Moroccan Muslim, and three black Americans. Yet again, I'm not saying there isn't an over-representation of Jews in the power structure (which I've gone into potential reasons for) or that there aren't many powerful Jews. I'm not saying the (largely external and reaction-based, rather than executive or strategic) influence that radical Zionists and the Israeli lobby have over US foreign policy and the press and academia isn't a big problem. What I'm asserting is that Jews are a minority (10% or less overall) in the global power structure, and that the power structure is not Jewish in nature or being run mostly by Jews. It's not Christian either, even though (white) Christians hold the vast majority of powerful positions and power. Most high-level members, Jewish, Muslim, and Christian alike, appear to associate themselves with occult symbology, the nature of their organization beyond that I won't claim to know. I'm bringing attention to this issue because I think it makes researchers on conspiracy-related issues look foolish and sometimes worse to believe Jews dominate the world power structure in spite of strong and easily accessible evidence to the contrary, and it undermines the goal of informing others about these issues. (I may or may not go into Bohemian Grove, but I've looked over recent lists and I will tell you now that the overwhelming majority, at least 90%, are and have been non-Jews. These two aren't necessarily the end-all be-all, and I'll analyze any other comparable groups that are put forth.) From the 2016 conference:

Aboutaleb, Ahmed (NLD), Mayor, City of RotterdamMoroccan Muslim
Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AGEuropean Christian
Agius, Marcus (GBR), Chairman, PA Consulting GroupEuropean Christian (non-Jew; married to Katherine de Rothschild)
Ahrenkiel, Thomas (DNK), Permanent Secretary, Ministry of DefenceEuropean Christian
Albuquerque, Maria Luís (PRT), Former Minister of Finance; MP, Social Democratic PartyEuropean Christian
Alierta, César (ESP), Executive Chairman and CEO, TelefónicaEuropean Christian
Altman, Roger C. (USA), Executive Chairman, EvercoreEuropean Christian
Altman, Sam (USA), President, Y CombinatorEuropean Christian
Andersson, Magdalena (SWE), Minister of FinanceEuropean Christian
Applebaum, Anne (USA), Columnist Washington Post; Director of the Transitions Forum, Legatum InstituteEuropean Jewish
Apunen, Matti (FIN), Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVAEuropean Christian
Aydin-Düzgit, Senem (TUR), Associate Professor and Jean Monnet Chair, Istanbul Bilgi UniversityTurkish Muslim
Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), CEO, ArtemisEuropean Christian
Barroso, José M. Durão (PRT), Former President of the European CommissionEuropean Christian
Baverez, Nicolas (FRA), Partner, Gibson, Dunn & CrutcherEuropean Christian
Bengio, Yoshua (CAN), Professor in Computer Science and Operations Research, University of MontrealEuropean Christian (non-Jew; Italian)
Benko, René (AUT), Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board, SIGNA Holding GmbHEuropean Christian
Bernabè, Franco (ITA), Chairman, CartaSi S.p.A.European Christian
Beurden, Ben van (NLD), CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plcEuropean Christian
Blanchard, Olivier (FRA), Fred Bergsten Senior Fellow, Peterson InstituteEuropean Christian
Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Executive Chairman, Banco SantanderEuropean Christian
Brandtzæg, Svein Richard (NOR), President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASAEuropean Christian
Breedlove, Philip M. (INT), Former Supreme Allied Commander EuropeEuropean Christian
Brende, Børge (NOR), Minister of Foreign AffairsEuropean Christian
Burns, William J. (USA), President, Carnegie Endowment for International PeaceEuropean Christian
Cebrián, Juan Luis (ESP), Executive Chairman, PRISA and El PaísEuropean Christian
Charpentier, Emmanuelle (FRA), Director, Max Planck Institute for Infection BiologyEuropean Christian
Coeuré, Benoît (INT), Member of the Executive Board, European Central BankEuropean Christian
Costamagna, Claudio (ITA), Chairman, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A.European Christian
Cote, David M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, HoneywellEuropean Christian
Cryan, John (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Bank AGEuropean Christian
Dassù, Marta (ITA), Senior Director, European Affairs, Aspen InstituteEuropean Christian
Dijksma, Sharon A.M. (NLD), Minister for the EnvironmentEuropean Christian
Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), CEO, Axel Springer SEEuropean Christian
Dyvig, Christian (DNK), Chairman, KompanEuropean Christian
Ebeling, Thomas (DEU), CEO, ProSiebenSat.1European Christian
Elkann, John (ITA), Chairman and CEO, EXOR; Chairman, Fiat Chrysler AutomobilesEuropean Christian (half; Agnelli mother non-Jew)
Enders, Thomas (DEU), CEO, Airbus GroupEuropean Christian
Engel, Richard (USA), Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC NewsEuropean Christian (half; mother non-Jew)
Fabius, Laurent (FRA), President, Constitutional CouncilEuropean Christian
Federspiel, Ulrik (DNK), Group Executive, Haldor Topsøe A/SEuropean Christian
Ferguson, Jr., Roger W. (USA), President and CEO, TIAAAmerican Black
Ferguson, Niall (USA), Professor of History, Harvard UniversityEuropean Christian
Flint, Douglas J. (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings plcEuropean Christian
Garicano, Luis (ESP), Professor of Economics, LSE; Senior Advisor to CiudadanosEuropean Christian
Georgieva, Kristalina (INT), Vice President, European CommissionEuropean Christian
Gernelle, Etienne (FRA), Editorial Director, Le PointEuropean Christian
Gomes da Silva, Carlos (PRT), Vice Chairman and CEO, Galp EnergiaEuropean Christian
Goodman, Helen (GBR), MP, Labour PartyEuropean Christian
Goulard, Sylvie (INT), Member of the European ParliamentEuropean Christian
Graham, Lindsey (USA), SenatorEuropean Christian
Grillo, Ulrich (DEU), Chairman, Grillo-Werke AG; President, Bundesverband der Deutschen IndustrieEuropean Christian
Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TVEuropean Christian
Hadfield, Chris (CAN), Colonel, AstronautEuropean Christian
Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Professor of Economics, Leiden UniversityEuropean Christian
Harding, Dido (GBR), CEO, TalkTalk Telecom Group plcEuropean Christian
Hassabis, Demis (GBR), Co-Founder and CEO, DeepMindEuropean Christian
Hobson, Mellody (USA), President, Ariel Investment, LLCAmerican Black
Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedInEuropean Christian
Höttges, Timotheus (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Telekom AGEuropean Christian
Jacobs, Kenneth M. (USA), Chairman and CEO, LazardEuropean Jewish
Jäkel, Julia (DEU), CEO, Gruner + JahrEuropean Christian
Johnson, James A. (USA), Chairman, Johnson Capital PartnersEuropean Christian
Jonsson, Conni (SWE), Founder and Chairman, EQTEuropean Christian
Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. (USA), Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLCAmerican Black
Kaeser, Joe (DEU), President and CEO, Siemens AGEuropean Christian
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir TechnologiesEuropean Jewish
Kengeter, Carsten (DEU), CEO, Deutsche Börse AGEuropean Christian
Kerr, John (GBR), Deputy Chairman, Scottish PowerEuropean Christian
Kherbache, Yasmine (BEL), MP, Flemish ParliamentEuropean Christian
Kissinger, Henry A. (USA), Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.European Jewish
Kleinfeld, Klaus (USA), Chairman and CEO, AlcoaEuropean Christian
Kravis, Henry R. (USA), Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.European Jewish
Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson InstituteEuropean Christian (spouse Henry)
Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski GroupEuropean Christian
Lagarde, Christine (INT), Managing Director, International Monetary FundEuropean Christian
Levin, Richard (USA), CEO, CourseraEuropean Jewish
Leyen, Ursula von der (DEU), Minister of DefenceEuropean Christian
Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, KBC GroupEuropean Christian
Logothetis, George (GRC), Chairman and CEO, Libra GroupEuropean Christian
Maizière, Thomas de (DEU), Minister of the Interior, Federal Ministry of the InteriorEuropean Christian
Makan, Divesh (USA), CEO, ICONIQ CapitalEuropean Christian
Malcomson, Scott (USA), Author; President, Monere Ltd.European Christian
Markwalder, Christa (CHE), President of the National Council and the Federal AssemblyEuropean Christian
McArdle, Megan (USA), Columnist, Bloomberg ViewEuropean Jewish (half)
Michel, Charles (BEL), Prime MinisterEuropean Christian
Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LPEuropean Christian
Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The EconomistEuropean Christian
Mitsotakis, Kyriakos (GRC), President, New Democracy PartyEuropean Christian
Morneau, Bill (CAN), Minister of FinanceEuropean Christian
Mundie, Craig J. (USA), Principal, Mundie & AssociatesEuropean Christian
Murray, Charles A. (USA), W.H. Brady Scholar, American Enterprise InstituteEuropean Christian
Netherlands, H.M. the King of the (NLD)European Christian
Noonan, Michael (IRL), Minister for FinanceEuropean Christian
Noonan, Peggy (USA), Author, Columnist, The Wall Street JournalEuropean Christian
O'Leary, Michael (IRL), CEO, Ryanair PlcEuropean Christian
Ollongren, Kajsa (NLD), Deputy Mayor of AmsterdamEuropean Christian
Özel, Soli (TUR), Professor, Kadir Has UniversityTurkish Muslim
Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, Titan Cement Co.European Christian
Petraeus, David H. (USA), Chairman, KKR Global InstituteEuropean Christian
Philippe, Edouard (FRA), Mayor of Le HavreEuropean Christian
Pind, Søren (DNK), Minister of JusticeEuropean Christian
Ratti, Carlo (ITA), Director, MIT Senseable City LabEuropean Christian
Reisman, Heather M. (CAN), Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.European Jewish
Rutte, Mark (NLD), Prime MinisterEuropean Christian
Sawers, John (GBR), Chairman and Partner, Macro Advisory PartnersEuropean Christian
Schäuble, Wolfgang (DEU), Minister of FinanceEuropean Christian
Schieder, Andreas (AUT), Chairman, Social Democratic GroupEuropean Christian
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc.European Christian
Scholten, Rudolf (AUT), CEO, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AGEuropean Christian
Schwab, Klaus (INT), Executive Chairman, World Economic ForumEuropean Christian
Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Former Minister of Foreign AffairsEuropean Christian
Simsek, Mehmet (TUR), Deputy Prime MinisterTurkish Muslim
Sinn, Hans-Werner (DEU), Professor for Economics and Public Finance, Ludwig Maximilian University of MunichEuropean Christian
Skogen Lund, Kristin (NOR), Director General, The Confederation of Norwegian EnterpriseEuropean Christian
Standing, Guy (GBR), Co-President, BIEN; Research Professor, University of LondonEuropean Christian
Svanberg, Carl-Henric (SWE), Chairman, BP plc and AB VolvoEuropean Christian
Thiel, Peter A. (USA), President, Thiel CapitalEuropean Christian
Tillich, Stanislaw (DEU), Minister-President of SaxonyEuropean Christian
Vetterli, Martin (CHE), President, NSFEuropean Christian
Wahlroos, Björn (FIN), Chairman, Sampo Group, Nordea Bank, UPM-Kymmene CorporationEuropean Christian
Wallenberg, Jacob (SWE), Chairman, Investor ABEuropean Christian
Weder di Mauro, Beatrice (CHE), Professor of Economics, University of MainzEuropean Christian
Wolf, Martin H. (GBR), Chief Economics Commentator, Financial TimesEuropean Jewish

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 19 16 9:18 PM. Edited 16 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Northbert

#1 [url]

Sep 20 16 2:17 AM

Impressive list, but you know, one could always argue like this easily:

"Since the Jews are so powerful and they prefer to carry on that way covertly, they prefer to send some Christian dupes to the Bilderberg meetings to conceal their true power."

or

"The Bilderberg Meetings were invented by Jews to send a lot of Christian useful idiots there, so nobody thinks that Jews are really that powerful."

I would be interested in an analysis of the following lists (regarding Jewish dominance/absence):

CFR Members
Rotary / Lions / Kiwanis / etc.
Club of Rome
Fabian Society
Trilateral Commission

Especially the CFR Members.

But there is a well known group of ppl who proof by their very existence, that the Jews are not "secretly running the world":

And they are the Freemasons. Why the Masons? Well, the Masons are a very racist and very powerful secret society. Why are they racist? Because blacks are not allowed to join their lodges. So in order for Freemasonry to rebrand itself in a more pleasant light the Freemasons invented Prince Hall Masonry for Blacks, in order to be able to say: "What? Freemasonry is racist? That cant be, there are a lot of lodges full of blacks!"

But the kicker is, every white Mason can visit any Prince Hall lodge that he wants, but not the other way around. So we can see from that, that Freemasonry is inherently racist.

And then we have the B'nai B'rith lodge, which is an exclusiv lodge, only for Jews. It is my opinion that the B'nai B'rith lodge is not a "super powerful" masonic lodge, because there are only Jews in it. I think that the B'nai B'rith lodge is similar and comparable to Prince Hall Masonry, where the following old proverb comes into play: "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#2 [url]

Sep 20 16 6:03 AM

Will look into CFR and Trilateral and Club of Rome. Rotary is very large and decentralized as far as I understand (and doesn't seem to have particularly high Jewish membership) , and Fabian only relates to the UK (though so far I haven't seen any Jews among founders or current membership). My answer to the first two points would be:

Most of the conspiracies that are true we have hundreds or thousands of pieces of evidence each and a highly compelling case for: secret (occult-aligned) society running world, (largely non-Jewish) bankers running most governments behind the scenes, 9/11 no planes inside job, JFK, Sandy Hook Boston Brussels etc as hoaxes, mass poisoning of populations through chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride etc, medical experiments on unwitting public, moon landing hoax and NASA fakery, funding of Hitler by West and letting Pearl Harbor happen on purpose, chemtrails Archduke Ferdinand assassination and Lusitania being false flags, and so many others. Then there are those that have no evidence, thus that there is no reason to believe are true: reptilians, flat earth, living in simulation/Matrix, UFOs and aliens among us, Nibiru, etc etc. Maybe those theories are true (personally I think not), but until there's evidence that they are anyone who promotes them will look very bad to the vast majority of the population, and they will severely undermine any work they've done on theories/cases that are based in evidence.

There's not even a scrap of evidence for the claim that the Christians were sent by Jews. The picture that seems more convincing is that white non-Jews 'let' Jews in significant numbers into certain sectors, just like they have for the past 1000 years, though I think that phenomenon is limited and I've conceded multiple times that they are by all appearances 'full' members of the power structure today. I've also noted that there is zero evidence powerful Jews are working together independent from or contrary to the rest of the power structure. Therefore I don't think it's at all accurate to classify Jews as adversaries of non-Jews within the power structure. All indications are that they are in lockstep with non-Jews. There's also not an iota of evidence Bilderberg was invented by Jews. It was formed by a Polish politician, an ex-OSS head, the prime minister of Belgium, and the Dutch royal family. I know you're just playing Devil's advocate based on the rest of your post, but that kind of thinking (the kind with no basis in evidence of any type) is what I'm trying to address with these posts.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 20 16 10:39 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#3 [url]

Sep 20 16 11:13 AM

Trilateral Commission

Honorary chairman: David Rockefeller (non-Jew)
North American chairman: Joseph Nye (non-Jew)
Asian chairman: Yasuchika Hasegawa (non-Jew)
European chairman: Jean-Claude Trichet (non-Jew)

Deputy chairmen and officers:
Alexandra Papalexopoulou (non-Jew)
Jaime Serra-Puche (non-Jew)
Hong Seok-Hyun (non-Jew)
Michael Fuchs (non-Jew; German Catholic)
John Manley (non-Jew)
Barry Desker (non-Jew)
Michael J. O'Neill (non-Jew)
Hideko Katsumata (non-Jew)

Honorary chairmen:
Peter Sutherland (non-Jew)
Mario Monti (non-Jew)
Paul Volcker (Jewish)

It has more than 400 members, many of whom are Bilderberg attendees and CFR members. Of the 129 members and fellows of the North American Group, approximately 25 are Jewish (16.5%). Of the 100 Asian Group members and fellows, zero are Jewish. Of the 187 European Group members and fellows, let's assume that 10% are Jewish (likely a high estimate, probably more like 5-8%). The above officers are included in the aforementioned groups. As a whole the Trilateral Commission would have 10.3% Jewish membership.

Council on Foreign Relations

Co-chairman: Carla Hills (non-Jew)
Co-chairman: Robert Rubin (Jewish)
President: Richard Haas (Jewish)
Vice chairman: David Rubenstein (Jewish)

Seven of 32 CFR board members are Jewish (21.8%).

There are almost 5,000 Council on Foreign Relations members. The officer positions have a large number of Jews, the board fewer, the wider membership fewer than that. Haas and the chairmen do not have great executive power over the CFR that is comparable to a government or corporate president; he presides over meetings in a literal sense. Its members and committees are the ones who produce the policy papers it publishes. Since there is much overlapping membership and many members are drawn from similar fields, let's assume that an equal number of Trilateral Commission North American Group members are Jewish (16.5%) as in the CFR as a whole. If you have any doubts about this take a look at the full membership list (at a glance it appears to be about 10% Jewish, if not less): http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=A

Club of Rome

Founders: Alexander King, Aurelio Peccei (non-Jews)
Co-Presidents: Anders Wijkman & Ernst Ulrich von Weizsäcker (non-Jews)
Secretary General: Graeme Maxton (non-Jew)

Prominent Members:
Fernando Henrique Cardoso (non-Jew)
Susana Catalina Chacon Dominguez (non-Jew)
Calin Georgescu (non-Jew)
Bohdan Hawrylyshyn (non-Jew)
Daisaku Ikeda (non-Jew)
Constantin Isarescu (non-Jew)
Derrick de Kerckhove (non-Jew)
Ashok Khosla (non-Jew)
David Korten (non-Jew)
Dennis Meadows (non-Jew)
Mihajlo Mesarovic (non-Jew)
Mohan Munasinghe (non-Jew)
Prince Hassan bin Talal (non-Jew)
Princess Beatrix of Netherlands (non-Jew)
Ivo Slaus (non-Jew)
Francisco Javier Solana de Madariaga (non-Jew)
Joseph Stiglitz (Jewish)
Keith Suter (non-Jew)
Milan Zeleny (non-Jew)

World Economic Forum

Founder & Executive Chairman: Klaus Schwab (non-Jew)
Members are companies (vast majority non-Jewish-owned-or-run), not individuals
No Jewish preponderance among speakers

Fabian Society

Wasn't able to find a list of current members. It's notable that there's a huge number of British royalty among the membership. It doesn't quite belong with the rest of these groups since it's not global but I'll include it anyway since it has a lot of historical significance.

Founders: Frank Podmore, Edward Pease, William Clarke, Percival Chubb, Frederick Keddell, H.H. Champion, Edith Nesbit, Rosamund Dale Owen, Havelock Ellis (all non-Jews)

General Secretary: Andrew Harrop (non-Jew)

Prominent current members:
Tony Blair (non-Jew)
Gordon Marsden (non-Jew)
David Lipsey, Baron Lipsey (non-Jew)
Sunder Katwala (non-Jew)
Ed Balls (non-Jew)

Summary of Economic and Political Policy Groups

For the purposes of this summary let's assume that Bilderberg, the CFR, and Trilateral Commission hold equal power and greater power than the Club of Rome or WEF.

Bilderberg Group: 9/124
Trilateral Commission: 43/416 (weighted: 13/124)
Council on Foreign Relations: 20/124 (weighted)
Club of Rome: 1/24
World Economic Forum: 0/1

Total Jewish membership: 43/397 (10.8%)

Last Edited By: psmith85 Sep 22 16 11:19 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help