Remove this ad

The Rothschilds: Absurd Myth vs. (Evidence-Based) Reality

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    


0 Points

avatar

psmith85

Posts: 312 Member Since: 11/22/15

Lead

Nov 16 16 7:00 PM

Tags : :

I myself have frequently referred to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers as some of the most powerful families in the world, assuming they probably still controlled great wealth. But is it true? The answer is yes, but to no more a degree than dozens or hundreds of similarly powerful families. 

If you've looked at anything in the conspiracy realm online, you've probably seen this 'meme' numerous times:

 http://i.imgur.com/eDBoNlb.jpg 

We will hear that 'researchers' or 'scholars' 'have found this to be true' or that it is 'widely believed.' There is not even $500 trillion in own-able wealth in the entire world. The total value of all property worldwide is about $200 trillion, and there is another approximately $150 trillion in financial assets (stocks, bonds, etc.). So total 'own-able' wealth is approximately $350 trillion. You have to ask, who is behind these ridiculous claims, that were obviously just made-up out of thin air? Here is an example of Rothschild BS masquerading as a legitimate documentary (everything in this clip is 100% made-up, starting at 21:28): /w atch?v=gxVONyqXMJg,

Let's list the major myths around the family.  

Myth: The Rothschilds are worth $500 trillion and dominate the world economy
Reality (apparent): The Rothschilds are worth $40 billion, down from $350 billion at their peak in the 1800s, unsurprising since every family fortune in history has begun to rapidly diminish by the second or third generation, and in most cases eventually disappears completely. Preserving even $40 billion is an achievement relative to other non-royal dynasties. (The Rockefeller family worth declined from inflation-adjusted $340 billion in the 1930s to $10 billion today.) There is no evidence they control anything but two small banks. Even if the fortune is $100-150 billion, for which there's no evidence, that's still nowhere close to a dominating share. Here is an example of ridiculous stories that are actually believed by people under the grip of this myth: 

https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/rothschild-family-offers-white-dragon-society-25-trillion-to-%E2%80%9Cgo-away-%E2%80%9D/ 

Myth: The Rothschilds own the Fed and all central banks
Reality: The Rothschilds made a few large loans to one central bank (Bank of England) in the 1800s, and there is no evidence whatsoever they own or have ever owned any central bank, and or have nothing to do with the operation of any central bank currently.

Myth: Mayer Amschel Rothschild sent his five sons to set up central banks in all the large European countries
Reality: Nothing more than a fairy tale. Most of these countries did not even have central banks when his sons were dispatched across Europe, and in the case of the Bank of England, the only central bank the family had anything to do with, it was formed in the 1600s when the Rothschilds were a lower/middle-class family in Germany. The sons set up not central banks but commercial banks that at certain points lent money to governments. 

Who are the perpetuators of these myths? Bill Still, G. Edward Griffin (unfortunately), David Icke, and many other big names. Alex Jones above all. 

Who has been duped regarding some or all of these facts? Most of the 'truther' community, including myself to some extent (I believed the lie about the sons setting up some central banks) 

Why was this done? To create a mythical bogeyman in Jews, freeing the large majority of non-Jews in the power structure from much blame. Jews tend to be relatively mobile and always have refuge in Israel, and thus cannot be held to account, so they are OK with being the scapegoat, while the majority of non-Jews would be less able to escape retribution. And if non-Jews in the Western power structure were just tools of the Rothschilds, there would be no need to eventually overthrow those corrupt governments, only to get rid of the 'Rothschild Jews' in them. Additionally, it creates a superhuman aura around the power elite and humiliates conspiracy researchers since they are no longer basing much of their worldview on real history or evidence, and are looking gullible and stupid by zealously spreading the most farfetched misinformation (e.g. 'they're worth $500 trillion!') to outsiders. 

This video really shows the comical absurdity of the theory 'the Illuminati are the Rothschilds:' (cannot find at moment but will post soon)

The wealthiest Rothschilds in the world are Evelyn de Rothschild of the British family (father of well-known David de Rothschild), who is worth $20 billion, Jacob de Rothschild (also of British family, the alleged '$500 trillion man'), $5 billion (just 100,000x off, no big deal), Benjamin de Rothschild (French family), $3 billion. Other high-profile, non-billionaire members are David Mayer Rothschild (son of Evelyn) and David Rene de Rothschild (chairman World Jewish Congress).  The British Rothschild family is the wealthiest, followed by the French family. There are no other significantly wealthy branches. The total asset value of all Rothschild-related companies is about $60 billion, of which the family owns about 70%. Rio Tinto was the most recent company that the family had significant ownership in (peak ownership of 30% in 1905), but that sharply decreased beginning about 100 years ago. There is currently no significant Rothschild ownership (i.e. nothing even approaching 1%) in Rio Tinto. The collective wealth of family members including holdings in the below companies can be estimated at somewhere around $50 billion. Maybe there's more somewhere, but that's the total that can be identified, and there isn't any coherent reason to believe that figure is wrong.

Here are the major ventures members of the family are involved in:

Concordia BV (primary Rothschild family holding company)
Holding company controlled by English and French Rothschild families, owns 72.5% of Rothschild & Co. and its subsidiary bank N.M. Rothschild & Sons
Known assets: about $40 billion

Rothschild Continuation Holdings / Rothschild & Co.
Chairman: David Rene de Rothschild
CEO: Nigel Higgins
Total assets: $52 billion
Revenue: $1.4 billion
Profit: $144 million
Owned 72.5% by Concordia BV, remaining 27.5% apparently by non-family interests

N.M. Rothschild & Sons aka Rothschild Group
Chairman: Evelyn de Rothschild
CEO: Peter Smith
Owned by Rothschild Continuation Holdings
Was world's largest bank in early/mid 1800s. The majority of recent past and present high-level figures at both N.M. Rothschild and the below RIT Capital appear to have been non-Jews.
Revenues & profits included in Rothschild & Co. 

Other significant ventures:

RIT Capital Partners PLC ('Rothschild Investment Trust')
Chairman & Founder: Jacob de Rothschild
CEO: Jonathan Kestenbaum
Net income: $206 million
Assets: $2.6 billion
Founded by Jacob de Rothschild after he left N.M. Rothschild & Sons in 1980 due to dispute with Evelyn de Rothschild 

The corporate assets of N.M. Rothschild and RIT Capital cover an extremely broad spectrum of industries, none of them having any notable relation to Jewish causes or companies. Other ventures not under the auspices of above companies include comparatively small holdings of vineyards and other real estate, some of which are residences of Rothschild family members. 

Regarding central banks, yes the Rothschilds did have a hand in forming some central banks in the early 1800s. Other families had a hand in forming the early central banks of the US prior to the Fed. Of the five banks represented at Jekyll Island, Warburg (who was acting as an agent for multiple European banking families, including his own and the Rothschilds) was one.  

Frequently a claim is made that J.P. Morgan was a 'lieutenant for the Rothschilds.' There is no evidence for this. It's a ridiculous extrapolation from two facts: A) JP Morgan's banks acted as agents for the Rothschilds in some US transactions and B) JP Morgan only owned 19% of his banks when he died. So people make the insane leap that because Morgan was an associate of Rothschild family and did work for their banks at some points of his life, they must have owned the other 81% of his banks (rather than a large variety of shareholders as is the case with most banks and large companies, with 19% actually being a large founder's holding) even though there's no evidence they were the owners of that stock. Then on top of that they call him a 'lieutenant' as if there was some international Rothschild-run organization with a ranking system, when there's no indication anywhere that this was the case, not even hearsay. It just appears to come from the imagination (to use a polite term) of people who want to pin everything on Jews (or from cointelpro). Based on this completely made-up 'fact' I have strong doubts about the claim of 'one-third of world's wealth' etc. that have been thrown around. 

Like most heirs and heiresses of the 19th and 20th centuries, the vast majority of the Rothschilds simply sought to preserve their wealth and went into more pleasurable occupations in the arts and sciences, wine-making, horse-breeding, car-racing, etc. Dynasties rarely last more than one or two generations, and even then slowly or rapidly diminish in value, not go up. The most dynamic figures of the Rothschild dynasty were really limited to the first 2-3 generations, with occasional people like Evelyn de Rothschild popping up at certain points. The Rothschild family at its peak was worth $350 billion in today's money. No dynasty has ever preserved wealth for as long as they are claimed to, and have never preserved all the wealth. It's literally never happened. Assuming there is much hidden elsewhere, I think a very liberal estimate for total family wealth would be $100-150 billion, nowhere close to a dominating share when there is $350T in wealth and $10-15T+ in extremely concentrated wealth out there. 

The more I look into whether there was anything behind claims that Jews dominate the global power structure, the more it's clear that it is a psy-op far more insidious, broader, and longer-running than Flat Earth. Look at any comments section on any major conspiracy-related video, and you'll see hundreds of ridiculous, evidence-free attribution of the crimes in question to Jews and Israel, plus Bible quotes, etc. The reason it's insidious is because there are a lot of Jews in the power structure, and because they are highly over-represented. There's also the fact that Western power structure has made Israel its cause in the Middle East and via Hitler and the Holocaust have made Jews a 'protected group' they can invoke to attack researchers looking into events like 9/11 and the Holocaust. I haven't been completely fooled, but I have been fooled to some extent and ascribed them as a group far more power than they actually have.  

The small neo-Nazi and Klan scenes have long been the sectors of activism most heavily infiltrated (fabricated, really) by federal agents. Some have estimated that the majority of neo-Nazi leaders as well as members are agents. When this kind of activism was on the verge of dying off, the feds have stepped in and tried to revive it. Why? 

I believe the specter of Jewish domination is being set up as a last-ditch escape hatch or 'pressure valve' for the real power structure, where if there is ever a worldwide French Revolution event, the population will be duped into believing the Jews were behind it all and that their governments and non-Jews in the power structure were essentially not to blame, and the vast majority of non-Jews that make up the power structure would be spared from retribution and perhaps allowed to remain in power. At the very least, it would muddy the waters and create a moral grey area where there was not one.  

But above all that, it just makes it easier to live your life as a non-Jewish member of the power structure, because an apparently increasing percentage of dupes in the truth movement will believe you're not really at the top, that you're one of the more noble elites, even that you're almost a victim acting at the behest of hidden Jews. 

If I'm off-base and there is evidence for these fantastical claims about the family, I'd like to hear it.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 18 16 7:35 AM. Edited 13 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

Northbert

Posts: 47 Member Since:09/15/16

#1 [url]

Nov 17 16 8:11 AM

psmith85 wrote:
The Rothschilds are worth $40 billion, down from $350 billion at their peak in the 1800s, unsurprising since every family fortune in history has begun to rapidly diminish by the second or third generation, and in most cases eventually disappears completely.


Where does this info come from? The Rothschilds? Wikipedia? In my opinion it is totally plausible for a very rich family/clan to try to hide some/most of the riches and don't brag with them in public.

Also take into consideration: When we are talking about US-Dollar (like the Euro-currency), then we are talking about FIAT-money, which is created "by them" out of thin air. So it should not be considered as a valid measurement for wealth. To possess land and/or gold is much more worth than than to possess lots of that printed toilet paper most of us call "money".

Furthermore, Mayer Amschel Rothschild is said to have set rules for the inheritance procedure of the family wealth, where it is also stated that "There should be no legal inventory and no publication of the assets." If this is true then you can basically file all of the Rothschilds asset reports as purely fabricated propaganda and disinfo.

psmith85 wrote:
Here is an example of ridiculous stories that are actually believed by people under the grip of this myth:

https://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/ben-fulford/rothschild-family-offers-white-dragon-society-25-trillion-to-%E2%80%9Cgo-away-%E2%80%9D/


As I thought, this piece is total Benjamin Fulford BS-disinfo, like everything is which is discussing the "White Dragon Society" as major adversaries of the Illuminati. Or the "NESARA" garbage. It probably is just the usual disinfo, some truth mixed with lies. Now, what details here are the truth and which ones are the lies one has to find out. Are the Rothschilds an extremely wealthy and powerful familiy? Probably yes. Did they gave some 25 billions to some shady asian White Dragon Society to make them go away? Probably not.

psmith85 wrote:
Myth: The Rothschilds own the Fed and all central banks
Reality: The Rothschilds made a few large loans to one central bank (Bank of England) in the 1800s, and there is no evidence whatsoever they own or have ever owned any central bank, and or have nothing to do with the operation of any central bank currently.


Well, here in Austria our central bank is called National Bank (Österreichische Nationalbank). Its chief is called the Gouverneur of the National Bank, which happens to be Ewald Nowotny (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewald_Nowotny) since 2008. And this Mr. Nowotny graduated from university in 1973 in Linz in the field of macroeconomics. From 1968 to 1973 Mr. Nowotny was an assistant at the Institute for macroeconomics and finance at Linz university. He worked there for the head of the institute, a Mr. Kurt W. Rothschild. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_W._Rothschild) Nowotny is a member of the Trilateral Commission and was 2007 at the Bilderberg-Meeting in Istanbul.

So while the official story goes that this Kurt W. Rothschild from Austria is from a socalled "impoverished branch" of the Rothschild dynasty, one has to admit that it sounds quite fishy that the mentor of the boss of the Austrian central bank was a Rothschild. (Of course this isn't proof for anything.)

There is also the Waterloo story of Rothschild, who plummeted the stockmarket due to having the faster courier and bought nearly everything up for very little money. Is this true? Is it just fantasy?

Or that the British government offered the Rothschilds real estate in the form of the City of London. If this is true, than the Rothschilds have to be more than just another "fancy rich NWO family". Whoever controls/owns the City of London is a big (the biggest?) financial world player, don't you think?

psmith85 wrote:
Myth: Mayer Amschel Rothschild sent his five sons to set up central banks in all the large European countries
Reality: Nothing more than a fairy tale. Most of these countries did not even have central banks when his sons were dispatched across Europe, and in the case of the Bank of England, the only central bank the family had anything to do with, it was formed in the 1600s when the Rothschilds were a lower/middle-class family in Germany. The sons set up not central banks but commercial banks that at certain points lent money to governments.


If you omit the word "central" in your "Myth", then your myth becomes reality. It could be an (deliberate?) exaggeration to fit the definition of disinfo. If their mission has been to set up commercial banks in the host-country and lend the government money to create some sort of a centralized bank in said host-country, than your "myth" becomes reality without omitting any word.

psmith85 wrote:
Who are the perpetuators of these myths? Bill Still, G. Edward Griffin (unfortunately), David Icke, and many other big names. Alex Jones above all.


It could very well be also the game called "Let the fool speak the truth, because nobody will believe the fool." Alex Jones and David Icke are full-time fools.

psmith85 wrote:
Who has been duped regarding some or all of these facts? Most of the 'truther' community, including myself to some extent (I believed the lie about the sons setting up some central banks)


From my understanding you shouldn't be to harsh on yourself because you believed that one word: "central" Isn't it outstanding enough that at that time (1800s) a banker opens 5 bank branches in the 5 most important European cities and start to fund two different countries at the same time which are at war with another? Today this is the norm, but in 1800?

psmith85 wrote:
Why was this done? To create a mythical bogeyman in Jews, freeing the large majority of non-Jews in the power structure from much blame. Jews tend to be relatively mobile and always have refuge in Israel, and thus cannot be held to account, so they are OK with being the scapegoat, while the majority of non-Jews would be less able to escape retribution.


One flaw in your theory is that there was no state of Israel when Mayer Amschel was around. But the Rothschild Clan were always rabid Zionists to create said state, thats true. And I think you are wrong in terms that "the Jews are okay with being the scapegoat". I tend to believe that the "power structure" always hated the Jews (for revealing the secret known in the Higher Mysteries that there is only one God to the masses) and that's why they are scapegoat #1. The few Jews present in the power structure (like the Rothschilds) are only Jews on the outside. In reality they do not worship Jewish holidays, etc. but their Illuminist religion (from ancient Babylon).

psmith85 wrote:
This video really shows the comical absurdity of the theory 'the Illuminati are the Rothschilds:'


Don't know which video but this reminds me of a claim that the Rothschilds funded Adam Weishaupt to found the Illuminati in Bavaria. In this case your absurd theory would be true, but only if you mean the Bavarian Illuminati and not the hidden worshippers of the ancient Babylonian religion.

psmith85 wrote:
The collective wealth of family members including holdings in the below companies can be estimated at somewhere around $50 billion. Maybe there's more somewhere, but that's the total that can be identified, and there isn't any coherent reason to believe that figure is wrong.


Actually, there is a reason to believe that figure is wrong, because of what was stated from the dynasty founder, Mayer Amschel: "There should be no legal inventory and no publication of the assets."

psmith85 wrote:
Regarding central banks, yes the Rothschilds did have a hand in forming some central banks in the early 1800s. Other families had a hand in forming the early central banks of the US prior to the Fed. Of the five banks represented at Jekyll Island, Warburg (who was acting as an agent for multiple European banking families, including his own and the Rothschilds) was one.


The Warburg and Rothschild families intermarried in 1916.

psmith85 wrote:
Frequently a claim is made that J.P. Morgan was a 'lieutenant for the Rothschilds.' There is no evidence for this.


Actually, there is quite a lot evidence for it. One would be: George Peabody, who was helped in founding his bank by Nathan Mayer Rothschild and this was also the bank where J.P. Morgan learned everything about the banking business. Morgans company would be managed from London at times. I think we all can imagine who this manager in London was.

psmith85 wrote:
"The small neo-Nazi and Klan scenes have long been the sectors of activism most heavily infiltrated (fabricated, really) by federal agents. Some have estimated that the majority of neo-Nazi leaders as well as members are agents. When this kind of activism was on the verge of dying off, the feds have stepped in and tried to revive it. Why? "


In Europe it seems to be even more the case. In Germany there is an extreme right-wing party called the NPD (Nationaldemocratic Party of Germany). People were asking why this Party is not under investigation by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, some kind of secret inland police. Later it was clear why this Nazi party was not under investigation by the secret police. It was revealed that a lot of members and most if not all executive positions in the party were already taken by that secret police. So it is some kind of honeypot by the German government to identify the right wingers. Since the US government recruited many Nazis under Operation Paperclip the US government was able to learn a lot from the National Socialists (should have been abbreviated NaSo, not NaZi; NaZi would mean National Zionist).

psmith85 wrote:
I believe the specter of Jewish domination is being set up as a last-ditch escape hatch or 'pressure valve' for the real power structure, where if there is ever a worldwide French Revolution event, the population will be duped into believing the Jews were behind it all and that their governments and non-Jews in the power structure were essentially not to blame, and the vast majority of non-Jews that make up the power structure would be spared from retribution and perhaps allowed to remain in power. At the very least, it would muddy the waters and create a moral grey area where there was not one.
 


The Vatican could be a beneficiary of your decribed scenario. So the Rothschild-Clan could be an invention of the Vatican to shift away the blame of oneself.

psmith85 wrote:
If I'm off-base and there is evidence for these fantastical claims about the family, I'd like to hear it.


Some of the claims are indeed exaggerated, some maybe even false, but the Rothschilds are also more than "your average Jewish family who just happend to found some commercial banks".

Are they very powerful? For sure! Is the Rothschild dynasty ruling the world? Certainly not!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 312 Member Since:11/22/15

#2 [url]

Nov 17 16 11:28 AM

I still think you're ascribing too much to them. They didn't invent fractional reserve banking, they didn't form any central bank, they've never apparently owned or controlled any central bank. So the money can't be said to formed 'by them.' I'm not throwing out 'no evidence' claims willy-nilly, but there is actually no evidence that as a family they own anything more (in considerable financial assets, not homes, etc.) than Concordia BV, which appears to be worth about $40 billion, and maybe a few billion in real estate, then another $10-20 billion in non-family individual holdings (I don't know how much of Evelyn's wealth is in Concordia, he being the only really significantly wealthy individual at $20 billion, compared to Jacob and Benjamin at $5 billion and $3 billion). The information comes from a variety of financial websites, plus wikipedia.

Of the dozens or hundreds of extremely powerful families since the 1800s, most of whom have been and continue to be secretive about their wealth and reluctant to publish records (and since when do families strictly obey commands about that by dead ancestors from the 1700s?), none are accused of or believed to be successfully hiding vast amounts of wealth, so why only the Rothschilds? No non-royal family has ever preserved peak wealth (for them, about $350 billion in today's money, which is among the highest worth of any person or family ever, including kings, etc.) beyond a few generations.

Re: White Dragon, It wasn't $25 billion that was claimed, it was $25 trillion, no small difference. Meaning going from marginally believable to mental retardation/extremely careless and gap-filled thought process to have to believe it.

Re: Nowotny, it really isn't proof of anything. There are many thousands of Rothschilds in Europe (who probably know hundreds or thousands of people each on average) who would mostly be well-connected and well-educated as would members of any extremely wealthy family (and by no means are all Rothschilds out there descendants of Mayer Amschel or blood-related in any way). That there would be connections between them and powerful people (in your case, he was a professor who had a Rothschild as a colleague) isn't shocking, and to go from there being a Rothschild economics professor at the same elite university as a central bank governor, to that professor owning the Austrian central bank is beyond credulity. But you did acknowledge it doesn't constitute proof of anything. For privacy reasons I won't go into details, but I was somewhat closely associated with a pretty major royal family figure at my university briefly. A similar, if slightly less close kind of connection could be drawn to me, which would be laughable if you knew my background and current level of political/socioeconomic power.

The Waterloo story, who knows. I haven't seen any evidence it's false (i.e. contrary evidence being put forth), but also have never seen a primary source (e.g. newspaper/publication from that period, etc.) that says it's true. Either way, it's all part of the myth. That was over 200 years ago. So someone makes a clever short-sale 200 years ago, and now they control the world? What about everyone else who made savvy and unethical major business maneuvers during/since that time?

When you say 'owns the City of London' though, do you mean the real estate (about 1 sq mile)? First off, there's no evidence I've seen that that's true. If it were, it would be pretty insignificant power on a global scale. It would in no way imply they own the banks on the land, or have anything to do with their management. Even if they own the City of London Corporation (again, no evidence they do), the Corporation is just a municipal entity that has nothing to do with the operation of banks on that land, as far as I can tell.

Yes I know if I omit the word central it's not a myth, but that makes a big difference. Most major banking families have set up commercial banks in other cities and countries, and many have lent to governments. None have set up or come to own multiple national central banks. As far as I've seen there's only evidence they lent money to the BoE on a few occasions in the 1800s. That doesn't mean they own it, or have anything to do with its management. There are many Italian (e.g. Medici) and Dutch (and French, German, etc.) individual bankers and families who opened up branches around Europe and the world before the Rothschilds were around. They are in no way the first international bank/business concern. Many earlier banking families also lent money to governments outside of their own country (e.g. German Fugger family).

The other side of the Rothschilds-own-central-banks coin is that the current head of the Fed is Jewish. So the evidence-free story goes that Yellen is working for the Rothschilds who own the Fed. But central banks are owned by their member commercial banks (at least in the US), not by families or individuals. Commercial banks create money, they lend money to governments and keep the interest, they have the power, not the Fed. The Fed is a non-profit entity that is an (essential) tool/clearing house of the commercial banks. And well over 90% of the ownership and management of the commercial banks is not Jewish or apparently related to the Rothschilds in any way.

I wouldn't say it could 'very well' be true. It could be true if all indications that it is not true (i.e. the complete and utter lack of evidence over a 200+ year period) are wrong and the claim somehow happens to be right. Admittedly I have also been pulled in on some of these claims and believed them, having trusted the source (Griffin, Still, etc.). But most of it appears to just be hearsay passed around several times and taken as fact.

OK, maybe I shouldn't have said they're ok with it, but they're willing to continue being members of the power structure, playing ball, and pursuing wealth, rather than 'quitting.'

Re: Weishaupt. That wouldn't mean they are the Illuminati. It would mean Weishaupt got a loan from the Rothschilds at some point. What if he got loans from five other people? Even if he didn't, that doesn't mean that 250 years later they have anything to do with it, or any more than a small role. Times change. Why aren't we hunting down everyone with the last name Weishaupt? We have just as much reason to believe they are ruling the world.

Re: Warburg, there is some intermarriage. That doesn't mean it's the same family. Virtually all of the European royal families have intermarried at some point, then went to war with each other, killed each other, etc.

The Morgan thing is another major stretch. So Morgan was affiliated with the Rothschilds and they trusted each other. We know that. He acted as their agent in the US. I really think it's a stretch to assume his UK agents were the Rothschilds, and if it was, wouldn't that mean that Morgan controlled the Rothschilds by that logic? If Morgan acted as Rothschild agent and Rothschild acted as Morgan agent, who is controlling whom? The point is that the term 'lieutenant' and that the other 81% was owned by Rothschilds has zero evidence behind it and is completely made-up. Re: Peabody, he received a loan from a Rothschild at some point, and Morgan worked at that bank at some point. So everyone who ever lent money to Peabody now has Morgan as their 'lieutenant' and owns Morgan? All the evidence tells me is that Morgan and Rothschilds were business associates, apparently nothing more, nothing less. I own Creature of Jekyll Island and will have to dig it up to see exactly what Griffin says on this subject.

Like you said, I'm willing to believe that the Rothschilds are still one of the 10 or 20 most powerful families in the world (maybe even #1, or top 5; though the vast majority of world power is no longer family-based, but ultimately system-based and corporate-based; richer families could be Waltons, Sauds, Kochs, Mars, Slim Helus), but on a scale of 1 to 100, many researchers would give the Rothschilds a 100 and the second-most powerful family a 10. And they're mentioned about 1000x more often than any other powerful family (except the Rockefellers, who are also claimed to be Jewish by these sources).

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 18 16 7:34 AM. Edited 8 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Northbert

Posts: 47 Member Since:09/15/16

#3 [url]

Nov 21 16 5:51 AM

psmith85 wrote:
I still think you're ascribing too much to them.

And I think you are white-washing them too much.
psmith85 wrote:
they've never apparently owned or controlled any central bank.

What about Alphonse de Rothschild, who in 1855 became board member of the Banque de France with his bank Rothschild Freres being its first shareholder?
psmith85 wrote:
but there is actually no evidence that as a family they own anything more (in considerable financial assets, not homes, etc.) than Concordia BV

The evidence is that the dynasty founder, Mayer Amschel, whose will explicitly stated that no public inventory of his estate was to be published and that no legal action was to be taken with regard to the value of the inheritance.
psmith85 wrote:
and since when do families strictly obey commands about that by dead ancestors from the 1700s?

The dynasty founder laid out in his will the following specific laws for the House of Rothschild to follow:

– all key positions in the family business were only to be held by family members;
– only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the family business
– the family was to intermarry with it’s first and second cousins to preserve the family fortune (of the 18 marriages by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren, 16 were between first cousins – a practice known today as inbreeding);
– no public inventory of his estate was to be published;
– no legal action was to be taken with regard to the value of the inheritance;
– the eldest son of the eldest son was to become the head of the family (this condition could only be overturned when the majority of the family agreed otherwise).

If the House of Rothschild stuck to the rest of these laws (for example inbreeding, like all of them have), than we have absolutely zero reason to believe that they kept all laws execpt the one where they must not publish their wealth.
psmith85 wrote:
That there would be connections between them and powerful people (in your case, he was a professor who had a Rothschild as a colleague) isn't shocking, and to go from there being a Rothschild economics professor at the same elite university as a central bank governor, to that professor owning the Austrian central bank is beyond credulity.

You white-washed here; I didn't say that they were merely colleagues, but that this Rothschild was the boss and mentor of the now Governeur of the National Bank. So it is safe to say that the highest ranking official within the Austrian National Bank was educated by a Rothschild. That is a fact.
psmith85 wrote:
The Waterloo story, who knows. I haven't seen any evidence it's false (i.e. contrary evidence being put forth), but also have never seen a primary source (e.g. newspaper/publication from that period, etc.) that says it's true. Either way, it's all part of the myth. That was over 200 years ago. So someone makes a clever short-sale 200 years ago, and now they control the world?

Good question, the German and English Wikipedia-article say that this waterloo-scheme made Nathan Rothschild "the wealthiest man on earth". Does every clever short sale make you "the wealthiest man in the world"?
psmith85 wrote:
What about everyone else who made savvy and unethical major business maneuvers during/since that time?

I don't know. Have they also been the "wealthiest man on earth"? Did the German poet Heinrich Heine also said in regards to them: “Money is the god of our times, and Rothschild is his prophet.”
psmith85 wrote:
The other side of the Rothschilds-own-central-banks coin is that the current head of the Fed is Jewish. So the evidence-free story goes that Yellen is working for the Rothschilds who own the Fed.

Sounds like this "info" came right fromt he mouth of Alex Jones and the like, except that AJ is normally not bashing Jews.
psmith85 wrote:
And well over 90% of the ownership and management of the commercial banks is not Jewish or apparently related to the Rothschilds in any way.

The important word here is "apparently".
psmith85 wrote:
Re: Weishaupt. That wouldn't mean they are the Illuminati.
 

No, it would mean that they financed the Illuminati.
psmith85 wrote:
What if he got loans from five other people? Even if he didn't, that doesn't mean that 250 years later they have anything to do with it, or any more than a small role. Times change.

I hate to break it to you, but these power-hungry elite secret societies are something different than the average general store down the corner that changes with new management half of its sortiment.
psmith85 wrote:
Why aren't we hunting down everyone with the last name Weishaupt?

Because if you look at the name itself it becomes clear that he used a stage name. "Adam Weishaupt" --> Adam was the first man on earth, Weishaupt literally translates to "wise head". Since they worship the intellect in their hidden religion you get the idea that it was not his real name.
psmith85 wrote:
We have just as much reason to believe they are ruling the world.

No, we have not.
psmith85 wrote:
Re: Warburg, there is some intermarriage. That doesn't mean it's the same family.

Actually, it is exactly what it means. Since they had to inbreed with their own cousins, as commanded by their dynasty founder, Mayer Amschel, this intermarriage has to mean more than the usual.
psmith85 wrote:
I really think it's a stretch to assume his UK agents were the Rothschilds, and if it was, wouldn't that mean that Morgan controlled the Rothschilds by that logic? If Morgan acted as Rothschild agent and Rothschild acted as Morgan agent, who is controlling whom?

Of course the one is controlling the other, who has more experience and is longer in the business. JP Morgan went into Banking in 1857 in London at the firm of George Peabody. The father of JP Morgan was at first in the dry goods business (from 1836 to 1853).
psmith85 wrote:
Re: Peabody, he received a loan from a Rothschild at some point, and Morgan worked at that bank at some point.

No, Morgan did not only work at Peabodys Bank at some time. In 1864, the father of JP Morgan succeeded Peabody as head of the firm and changed its name to J. S. Morgan & Co.

In Chapter 5 "The House of Rothschild" [Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins] it is written:
"Soon after he arrived in London, George Peabody was surprised to be summoned to an audience with the gruff Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild. Without mincing words, Rothschild revealed to Peabody, that much of the London aristocracy openly disliked Rothschild and refused his invitations. He proposed that Peabody, a man of modest means, be established as a lavish host whose entertainments would soon be the talk of London. Rothschild would, of course, pay all the bills. Peabody accepted the offer, and soon became known as the most popular host in London. His annual Fourth of July dinner, celebrating American Independence, became extremely popular with the English aristocracy, many of whom, while drinking Peabody’s wine, regaled each other with jokes about Rothschild’s crudities and bad manners, without realizing that every drop they drank had been paid for by Rothschild."

JP Morgan went to same school as many Rothschilds in Göttingen, Germany, although the Morgan family appears to be from Wales.
psmith85 wrote:
All the evidence tells me is that Morgan and Rothschilds were business associates, apparently nothing more, nothing less.

All the evidence tells me is that Morgan was the agent of the Rothschilds in America, nothing more and nothing less. Morgan was investing in railroads and pushing for industrialization, exactly like his Rothschild commanders did in their European host countries.
psmith85 wrote:
Like you said, I'm willing to believe that the Rothschilds are still one of the 10 or 20 most powerful families in the world (maybe even #1, or top 5; though the vast majority of world power is no longer family-based, but ultimately system-based and corporate-based; richer families could be Waltons, Sauds, Kochs, Mars, Slim Helus), but on a scale of 1 to 100, many researchers would give the Rothschilds a 100 and the second-most powerful family a 10.

This appears to be on purpose. If you only read the German and English wikipedia articles regarding that family, it is extremely in-your-face. Wikipedia is known for its pro-Zionist stance, so it can be expected that the Rothschilds are also white-washed in wikipedia. But they are not (not really), they are filled with quotes like "this Rothschild individual became richest man of Europe / the World" or it is mentioned that a Rothschild became very influental within the government in his host country.

You simply have to ask yourself, if 100-150 years ago these family members were said to be "the wealthiest man in Europe / the World" and they did a lot of interbreeding, which means that none of that wealth left the family, than how can they be today not the Number 1 family in regards to wealth and riches nowadays?
psmith85 wrote:
And they're mentioned about 1000x more often than any other powerful family (except the Rockefellers, who are also claimed to be Jewish by these sources).

It seems to be on purpose, like all the wikipedia references made to them, someone wants to make them the bogeyman, in order to incite more hatred against Jews. The Nazis filmed in 1940 a propaganda documentary titled "The House of Rothschild" dealing with the Waterloo affair. The 1940 film has a similar title and a similar plot to a 1934 American film, The House of Rothschild, starring George Arliss and Boris Karloff, that presented the Rothschilds in a more positive light.

Here is some summarized info regarding the Rothschilds, all taken from German and English Wikipedia sites:
Wikipedia wrote:
Frankfurt: Amschel Mayer Freiherr von Rothschild [1773-1855] first son of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Took over the Frankfurt branch after Mayer Amschel died in 1812. He pushed for industrialization and invested in railroads. His bank became the biggest investor in the German government.

Since he had no descendants he adopted his nephew Mayer Carl von Rothschild [1820-1886], who continued the Frankfurt banking business with his brother Wilhelm Carl von Rothschild [1828-1901]. Since he had no male descendants, his son in law couldn't take over the Frankfurt business and hat to "liquidate" the business, which was was continued by the Disconto-Society, a predessesor of the Deutsche Bank. The Disconto-Society was most likely a front by another Rothschild, possibly Louis Nathaniel Freiherr von Rothschild.



Vienna: Salomon Meyer Freiherr von Rothschild [1774-1855] second son of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Was the biggest financier of the Habsburg Empire. He pushed industrialisation and built the railroad, ironworks and organized the European monopoly for quick silver. He married the daugther of his brother, who went to Paris.

His son Anselm Salomon Freiherr von Rothschild [1803-1874] continued the Viennese banking branch and pushed further for industrialization. He married the daughter of a brother of his father.

Then Albert Salomon Anselm Freiherr von Rothschild [1844-1911] took over the Viennese banking branch. He made his bank the biggest bank in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. In 1910 he was said to be the wealthiest European with an estimated 1 billions crowns.

After him came Louis Nathaniel Freiherr von Rothschild [1882-1955], who took over a big share of the international responsibilities of the House of Rothschild, after the Frankfurt line of succsession died out. Since his bank funded the majority of the industrialization, it was too big to fail and received massive bail outs in the form of taxpayers money. After Austrias Anschluss to the Third Reich he was kidnapped by the Nazis and they took over all his possessions. The Nazis set up the „Zentralstelle für jüdische Auswanderung in Wien“ in a Palais in Vienna owned by Rothschild. This is no coincididence, since the Rothschilds wanted to create the state of Israel, therefore he needed Jewish emigration.

He migrated to the USA and spent most of his time travelling (i.e. managing the international Rothschild business). He married a woman from the nobility of Auersperg, who just happen to have a red shield in their Coat of Arms.

image



London: Nathan Mayer Rothschild [1777-1836] third son of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild
He became the most influential financier of the British government. Because of his Waterloo stunt he became the richest man of the world.

Lionel Nathan de Rothschild [1808-1879] was his eldest son and continued the business. He became as first Jew member of the House of Commons. He was educated at the University of Göttingen, where in the year 1856 J.P. Morgan started to study there. He married the daughter of Carl Mayer Rothschild.

Then Nathan Mayer Rothschild, 1. Baron Rothschild [1840-1915] took over in London. He was a friend of King Eduard VII. He married his cousin Emma Loise von Rothschild. He funded the governments of the USA, Russia and Austria. He funded the building of the Suez-canal and Cecil Rhodes for his South African enterprise. After the death of Rhodes in 1902 Rothschild founded the Rhodes-Scholarship [Bill Clinton was one] in Oxford. His son was Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2. Baron Rothschild [1868-1937], who as a Zionist helped in writing the Balfour Declaration and create the state of Israel.

In the 20th century, the London banking house, N M Rothschild & Sons Limited, continued under the management of Lionel Nathan de Rothschild (1882–1942) and his brother Anthony Gustav de Rothschild (1887–1961) and then Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild (b. 1931).



Neapel: Carl Mayer von Rothschild [1788-1855] fourth son of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild
He smuggled gold with his brother Jakob between France and Britain. He financed the army of Wellington at the battle of Waterloo. In 1820 he opened up a bank in Neaples. The bank was closed by his son Adolphe [1823-1900] in 1963 due to the political unification of Italy, who then went to Paris.




Paris: Jakob Mayer Rothschild [1792-1868] fifth son of dynasty founder Mayer Amschel Rothschild
He founded the Paris bank MM. de Rothschild Frères in 1814, in 1824 he married the daughter of his brother Salomon Rothschild. From 1823 he took a leading role under the French bankers, the peak of it being after the Julyrevolution in 1830. He pushed for industrialization and helped building the railway network. In 1836, after his brother Nathan died, he became the leader of the House of Rothschild. He financed wars for Napoleon III. His supreme role of most powerful banker of France was challenged by a bank from the Napoleons, the Société Générale du Crédit Mobilier, where Rothschild came out as victor. At the time of his death Jakob probably had acumulated the biggest private financial assets of that time.

After Jakob died his son Alphonse James de Rothschild [1827-1905] took over in France. He became board member of the Banque de France, where his bank Rothschild Frères was the first shareholder.

Then his son Édouard Alphonse James de Rothschild [1868-1949] inherited the Paris banking branch. He had to emigrate in 1940 to New York when Paris was occupied by the Nazis, but went back in 1944.

After he died his son Baron Guy Édouard Alphonse Paul de Rothschild [1909-2007] took over the French bank, which was nationalized in 1982. In 1983 the French Rothschilds set up a new bank, called Rothschild & Cie Banque (RCB).
 



And here are the claims made by Myron C. Fagan in his research piece about the Illuminati:
  1. The House of Rothschild funded Adam Weishaupt in creating the Illuminati.
  2. This ILLUMINATI became the instrument of the House of Rothschild to achieve a "One World Government".
  3. Jacob H. Schiff was sent to the United States by the Rothschilds to further the ILLUMINATI plot and to get control of both the Democratic and the Republican Parties.
  4. "One branch of the Rothschild family had financed Napoleon; another branch of the Rothschilds financed Britain, Germany, and the other nations in the Napoleonic wars.
  5. The enraged Nathan Rothschild, then [1815] the head of the dynasty, vowed that some day he or his descendants would destroy the Czar and his entire family, and his descendants did accomplish that very threat in 1917.
  6. It was in 1770 that the professional money-lenders, the then recently organized House of Rothschild, retained him [Adam Weishaupt] to revise and modernize the age-old protocols of Zionism.
  7. Hitler, a liberal socialist himself, who was financed by corrupt Kennedy, the Warburgs, and the Rothschilds,
  8. Weishaupt, financed, I repeat, by the Rothschilds, recruited some 2,000 paid followers.
  9. He [Weishaupt] then established Lodges of the Grand Orient; Masonic Lodges to be their secret headquarters, and I again repeat, that in all of this he was acting under orders from the House of Rothschild.
  10. Prince Philip, the husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, was educated at Gordonstown (as was also Prince Charles) at the instigation of Lord Louis Mountbatten, his uncle, a Rothschild relative, who became Britain's Admiral of the Fleet after World War II ended.
  11. But the power of the Illuminati, which was actually the power of the Rothschilds, was so great that this warning was ignored.
  12. The Rothschilds decided that to keep the plot alive they would have to do it by heightening their control of the money-system of the European nations.
  13. Rothschild had forced Britain to set up a new "Bank of England", over which he had absolute control, exactly as later, through Jacob Schiff, he engineered our own "Federal Reserve Act" which gave the House of Rothschild a secret control of the economy in the United States. But now for a moment; let's dwell on the activities of the Illuminati in the United States.
  14. Of course, most of the funds were provided by the Rothschilds and this fund was used to finance Karl Marx and Engels when they wrote "Das Kapital" and the "Communist Manifesto" in Soho, England.
  15. "When Mazzini died in 1872; Pike made another revolutionary leader named Adrian Lemmy; his successor. Lemmy, in turn, was succeeded by Lenin and Trotsky, then by Stalin. The revolutionary activities of all those men were financed by British, French, German, and American international bankers; all of them dominated by the House of Rothschild.
  16. international liberals, operating through their international banking houses; particularly the House of Rothschild, have financed both sides of every war and revolution since 1776.
  17. "The headquarters of the great conspiracy in the late 1700's was in Frankfurt, Germany where the House of Rothschild had been established by Mayer Amschel who adopted the Rothschild name and linked together other international financiers who had literally sold their souls to the Devil.
  18. Since World War II (after Jacob Schiff, the Rothschild's boy in America died); the headquarters of the American branch has been in the Harold Pratt Building in New York City and the Rockefellers, originally proteges of Schiff, have taken over the manipulation of finances in America for the Illuminati.
  19. "It was during the Civil War that the conspirators launched their first concrete efforts. We know that Judah Benjamin, chief advisor of Jefferson Davis, was a Rothschild agent.
  20. We also know that there were Rothschild agents planted in Abraham Lincoln's cabinet who tried to sell him into a financial dealing with the House of Rothschild. But old Abe saw through the scheme and bluntly rejected it thereby incurring the undying enmity of the Rothschilds;
  21. "Shortly after the Civil War; a young immigrant, who called himself Jacob H. Schiff, arrived in New York. Jacob was a young man with a mission for the House of Rothschild. Jacob was the son of a Rabbi who was born in one of the Rothschild's houses in Frankfurt, Germany.
  22. After a comparatively brief training-period in the Rothschild's London Bank; Jacob left for America with instructions to buy into a banking-house which was to be the springboard to acquire control of the money-system of the United States.
  23. "Earlier I stated that Jacob Schiff came to America with orders by Rothschild to carry out four specific directives. The first and most important one was to get control of the United States' money-system.
  24. "Kuhn and Loeb" became "Kuhn, Loeb, and Company;" international bankers with Jacob Schiff, agent of the Rothschilds, ostensibly the sole owner.
  25. "For the first few years; they viewed the little bewhiskered man from the German ghettos with utter contempt; but Jacob knew how to overcome that. He threw a few Rothschild bones to them. The said bones being distribution in America of desirable European stock and bond issues.
  26. But instead of hogging all the other industries for Kuhn, Loeb, and Company, he opened the doors of the House of Rothschild to Morgan, Biddle, and Drexel. In turn; Rothschild arranged the setting-up of London, Paris, European and other branches for those three; but always in partnerships with Rothschild, subordinates and Rothschild made it very clear to all those men that Schiff was to be the boss in New York.
  27. "Thus at the turn of the century Schiff had a tight control of the entire banking-fraternity on Wall Street which by then, with Schiff's help, included Lehman brothers, Goldman-Sachs, and other internationalist banks that where headed by men chosen by the Rothschilds.
  28. Similar pogroms with similar slaughter of innocent Jews broke-out in Poland, Rumania, and Bulgaria. All those pogroms were fomented by Rothschild agents. As a result; the Jewish refugees terrified, from all of those nations, swarmed into the United States and that continued throughout the next two or three decades, because the pogroms were continuous through all those years. All those refugees were aided by self-styled humanitarian-committees set up by Schiff, the Rothschilds, and all the Rothschild affiliates.
  29. Now there's only one question and that is to prove that the communist regime is directly controlled by the American Jacob Schiff and the London Rothschild masterminds of the great conspiracy.
  30. "Now I will go back to Jacob Schiff's entrapment of our money-system and the treasonous actions that followed. It will also reveal the Schiff-Rothschild control of not only Karl Marx; but of Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin, who created the revolution in Russia and set up the Communist Party.
  31. Warburg was a very recent immigrant who came here on orders from Rothschild for the express purpose of blueprinting that foul Federal Reserve Act.
  32. Another of the expected guests was Warburg of the Warburg Banking Clan in Germany, who was financing the Kaiser and whom the Kaiser had rewarded by making him chief of the Secret Police of Germany. In addition; there were the Rothschilds of London and Paris also Lithenoth, Kakonavich, and Stalin (who was then the head of a train and bank robbing gang of bandits). He was known as the "Jesse James of the Urals."
  33. "Simultaneously; the Rothschilds set up similar CFR-like control-groups in England, France, Germany, and other Nations to control world conditions and cooperate with the CFR to bring about another world war.
  34. "The conspirators suddenly remembered how the Schiff-Rothschild gang had engineered the pogroms in Russia which slaughtered many, many thousands of Jews and created a world-wide hatred for Russia and they decided to use that same unconscionable trick to inflame the new Hitler led German people into a murderous-hatred of the Jews
  35. one of the four specific assignments Rothschild gave Jacob Schiff was to create a movement to destroy religion in the United States, with Christianity to be the chief target.
  36. Harry F. Ward's entire background reeked of communism and he was identified as a member of the Communist party. He died a vicious traitor to both his church and country and this was the man old John D. Rockefeller picked and financed to destroy America's Christian religion in accordance with the orders given to Schiff by the Rothschilds.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Northbert

Posts: 47 Member Since:09/15/16

#4 [url]

Dec 20 16 5:25 AM

Alledged Twitter account from Baroness De Rothschild:

https://twitter.com/BssDeRothschild

Her tweets seem to indicate that:

1. We are being called fools, morons, buffoons, deplorables, (Hillary´s name for Trump voters!), bitches, robots
2. They bear contempt for democracy – working hard  to have Trump´s election abolished on totally unfounded claims.  Hillary must be enthroned.
TRUMP WILL NOT BE INAUGURATED.
THERE WILL BE A 2. REFERENDUM ON BREXIT
3. She confirms that Soros is their man
4. Indirectly, she admits to Rothschild Satanism, by mocking Texans who want to have aborted fetuses buried instead of delivering them tho Satanis feasts!
5. Despicable nationalist populists will lose and be forced to return to Rothschild´s ideal globalism/one-world governance.
6. “WORLD WARS HAVE THE HABIT OF DOING SO!!!”
The Rothschilds have “positive” experiences  in this respect: They were the masterminds behind the 1. world war and here, as well as behind the 2. world war and here and here leading to Germany´s total submission.
7. She is mocking Christians.
8. She sees Wikileaks as a Rothschild tool
9. This ignorant/deceptive Rothschild preaches Climate doom  lacking any foundation.

Full article: http://new.euro-med.dk/20161215-baroness-de-rothschild-reveals-their-plans-and-splashes-sulphur-from-hell-on-morons-idiots-fools-deplorables-bitches-robots-christians-electing-trump-pledging-he-will-not-be-inaugurated.php

Quote    Reply   
avatar

psmith85

Posts: 312 Member Since:11/22/15

#5 [url]

Dec 20 16 12:29 PM

Didn't meant to go silent on my end, just haven't had time for a full response yet. I did dig up Creature of Jekyll Island and I did mischaracterize Griffin's position. It does appear Morgan was dramatically less powerful than he was made out to be and I think it's safe to assume at least some of his banks' power and global role were in the capacity as agents for banks of the London/European banking establishment the most powerful of which were Rothschild banks, to the point where Rothschilds as a family were a major player in US banking until the demise/diffusion of the Morgan banks in the US starting in the 1920s or 1930s. JP Morgan is still one of the world's most powerful banks but stands as such among dozens of other large banks, and they don't have identifiable Rothschild ownership anymore. It's been almost 100 years since they did and things can change in that time. I do acknowledge their interests are in all likelihood greater than represented on paper, but as acknowledged in the opening post, even if they are 3-4 times bigger, that's still not global dominance and a 'Rothschild world' we are living in, though it is great power. I also agree they have an interest in destroying Germany in World War II and undermining Germany/roping them in with the globalist agenda (but so did/does every other member of the establishment Jewish and non-Jewish alike), with Soros being an agent for the global establishment in the German and US theaters especially with regards to political campaigns and social movements. Will respond more later today. RE: Twitter account, you sure this is real? Was just created and doesn't have the 'verified' check mark. Not saying it's fake but I would look into it. I do acknowledge you only described it as alleged. UPDATE: Nevermind, it looks like she died two years ago (Philippine de Rothschild), unless this refers to a different person. It admittedly didn't look that fake.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 20 16 12:43 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Northbert

Posts: 47 Member Since:09/15/16

#6 [url]

Dec 21 16 10:31 AM

Re: Twitter account

in the linked Danish article it is suggested that the tweets could be either from Lynn de Rothschild or Hannah Mary Rothschild Brookfield.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help