Remove this ad

Pizzagate thread: proof of child sex abuse and trafficking by specific Clinton-family associates

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

psmith85

Lead

Nov 23 16 10:28 AM

Tags : : , , ,

There has been a total media blackout of the 'Pizzagate' scandal, and now Reddit has deleted a thread on it that had more than the 15,000 posts and 3,000 participants, calling it 'abusive' and a 'witchhunt,' and banning future conversation on the matter. I have looked into the Wikileaks emails on this and any thinking person can easily see rock-solid evidence for planned and completed sex acts with prepubescent children (as young as 3 years old), and evidence of abduction and torture of children. The emails implicate at least a few people personally. In my opinion it is enough to warrant a full-scale criminal investigation. The New York Times 'fact checkers' have branded it as 'fake news,' the latest propaganda theme: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html. I will post some of the key excerpts below but if anyone has anything to add on the matter please do so here.

For one example, Clnton donor Susan Sandler emails John Podesta, saying 'the realtor found a [black-and-white] handkerchief with a map on it that seems pizza-related.'

This is so obviously coded. See wikipedia 'handkerchief code,' a known codeword system for pedophiles. Pizza = sex trafficking/child abduction. White = [prepubescent] child. Black = S&M sex. Map = semen/body fluids. So the realtor is saying there is some kind of object (clothing, carpet stain, etc.) with semen or body fluids on it resulting from S&M sex with trafficked/abducted prepubescent children (so maybe blood, signs of torture involved).

Disinfo site Snopes has this to say on the matter: 'the answer [to this email] to any reasonable person would be that Podesta eats pizza sometimes:' http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/ . It would be laughable if many people didn't consider Snopes an authority on conspiracy subjects. There are hundreds of other pieces of evidence, many of which use the above code or other blatant codewording, in the form of email, photos, social media posts, etc.

Here is one of the earlier threads on the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ayzdy/some_thoughts_about_the_pizzarelated_handkerchief/

Last Edited By: psmith85 Nov 23 16 8:07 PM. Edited 7 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

psmith85

#1 [url]

Nov 26 16 2:20 PM

Not a huge fan of the 'scary movie'-esque narration, but here is a video that covers a good amount of the major evidence that has surfaced:

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#3 [url]

Dec 10 16 12:53 PM

To me, Pizza-Gate got way too much attention way too fast. It just seems like a wild goose chase to me.

I do believe there is elite sex trafficking and bad stuff going on for sure.. But Pizza Gate just blew up too fast to be organic to me.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#4 [url]

Dec 10 16 1:41 PM

I think there's some risk that it's a Snowden-like reveal, where a shocking and appalling thing is exposed in a controlled fashion to acclimate and gradually desensitize the public to it, if for no other reason than to create a 'boy who cried wolf' scenario and introduce doubt if anything even more damning more comes to light in the future. Wikileaks is just as suspect as Snowden, and that this primarily came from them definitely calls for extra scrutiny. Alex Jones's coverage of it is also suspicious (although he recently acknowledged that Sandy Hook was a hoax and stopped calling it a tragedy, so he may have realized he has to go back to reporting something close to the truth in order to retain any credibility, and just act extra ridiculous to discredit the information). But then you have evidence coming from so many other sources that corroborate the leaked emails. So it's definitely not 'fake news'/fabricated/disinfo. From the reaction I've seen on wikipedia, search engines, and from the 'mainstream' media, I don't believe they were fully prepared for it. It's not that they're trying to slowly reveal it or somehow spin it in a positive light or muddy the waters, it's that they're all-out suppressing it/dismissing it/ridiculing it/ignoring it. Just some examples of the emails where it's obvious coded language is being used:

'The realtor found a handkerchief (white w/black) with a map on it that seems pizza-related'

'Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?' (dominos may equal black & white S&M sex, cheese little girls pasta little boys)

'Do you want to get a pizza for an hour?'

'Who all is in on pizza? (email sent to 5-6 people) We only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it.'

'I'll have to eat the pasta Tony gave us at Christmas' (email in April)

'We need to talk beforehand before we change strategies' speaking about the delivery of 'packages' of 'cheeses' and 'pasta' (likely refers to trafficking of sex slaves/prostitutes)

'I'm dreaming about your hot dog stand in Hawaii' (speaking to a billionaire)

'Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza/dogs for a private party'

The use of coded language goes as far up as Hillary, Obama, and Biden. I think some of the most damning evidence is in the Instagram accounts of Alefantis and his associates, the art of Kim Noble and Biljana Djurdjevic collected by Tony Podesta, the performances of band 'Heavy Breathing' at Comet Ping Pong. Anyone who looks at the totality of evidence will come to the conclusion that Comet Ping Pong and surrounding restaurants are in fact venues for child sex abuse and probably murder, and that the Podestas and a high percentage of 'Washington insiders' are involved in serial child sex abuse and sex trafficking that often end in killings.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 10 16 1:47 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#5 [url]

Dec 14 16 5:54 PM

Infowars briefly covered Pizzagate but has since deleted much of their strongest content and one of the anchors (Joe Biggs) appear to have quit over Jones distancing the site from it and saying it's a 'distraction.' Was not a fan of Biggs but it seems like Jones will fire any anchor or writer that goes 'off the reservation' slightly. Some of their (I believe) well-intentioned if sometimes misguided past anchors who have bitten the dust- Rob Dew, Kurt Nimmo, and Jason Bermas- come to mind. David Seaman has been attacked and his article is currently being attempted to be wiped from wikipedia. Reddit long banned discussion of it which has since moved to voat.co. The media and locked wikipedia article have still not mentioned a single piece of evidence because every one is damning evidence that there is in fact something to see here.
[url=

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 14 16 6:01 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#6 [url]

Dec 14 16 7:09 PM

Here is the very high-view video that Infowars deleted. Not that this info is as much on the edge as other sources that are out there, just showing what they took down:
[url=

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#9 [url]

Dec 17 16 6:30 PM

Note:

Flat earth channels like Russianvids and Lift the Veil are covering Pizzagate in a very scattershot and disorganized way. This is meant to make the case look weak and align it with Flat Earth insanity.

'Straight man' 'inner' channels like Peekay Redsilverj and Mark Dice have completely ignored it.

'First gate' 'starter' channels Infowars and AMTV have called it a distraction.

Left wing 'alternative' figures like Stephen Colbert and The Young Turks have called it 'fake news' and an 'alt-right fever dream'

So far only SGT Report, who has been a pretty good channel in the past, has covered it.

See 'Pizzagate Is Anything but Fake News' thread for a compilation of much of the evidence.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help