Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#1 [url]

Dec 10 16 1:25 PM

I really feel like this video series is being suppressed.. A few people have said it doesn't show up in their stream, and there aren't many comments from other people on them. When there are comments, they are very weird, and don't seem to make sense. The viewcounts have also been low. Just seems weird.

Can you guys see all three of these videos, and if so, did the last video show up on my page yesterday, and does it appear now?

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#2 [url]

Dec 12 16 2:13 PM

I'm able to see all the Dutschke videos. The third video has no comments other than yours, the second one has two comments other than yours (one is pretty strange about tribal honor; the other is about pederasty and also pretty strange, though maybe not so much with all of Holland's bizarre sex-related cursing); the first one has 25 comments, 1 out of the 5 threads, by WELLBRAN, doesn't make sense, while the others seem pretty normal. To be completely honest, not sure this topic is resonating that strongly with viewers. I thought the videos were well done and I agree with your theory that Dutschke was framed by a vindictive Holland, and Curtis may have been tricked into getting involved, just think some other recent subjects were more relevant. I don't want to see anyone get framed and I hope he is exonerated, it's just that the event was a while ago, and wasn't that huge and lasting a story even at the time. Not that all the videos have to be about some grand, global subject. I believe there is and has been manipulation and censorship of some of your videos, but wouldn't base it on the reaction to this series.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 12 16 2:30 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Dec 12 16 8:58 PM

I can see all 3 vids and i agree with psmith. Your vid of the crisis actors in iraq has 60k in 1 month, it is a good number for a 6k subscriber so i don't think your channel is under any sort of suppression. As psmith said, it is not a major subject so most ppl, me included, know nothing about it and this result in a less traffict from youtube search. I will give it 2 months and then draw conclusion.

The weird comments it's just weird people :)

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#4 [url]

Dec 14 16 1:10 PM

You're absolutely correct!  Absolutely nothing fishy is going on regarding this video  series absolving a man of sending Ricin to the president..   Even though there are practically zero comments on the videos, and the comments that do appear make no sense/are bots/ are hired shills.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#5 [url]

Dec 14 16 3:02 PM

Just think there are bigger things going on for the moment, Pizzagate for example, the open takeover of our government by child abusers and murderers, which you've said you don't care about at all. Then there's the 'fake news' theme, the attempted unconstitutional coup of our representative democracy by certain electors to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, brewing World War III in Syria, etc. This just doesn't stack up and that's why I think the viewcounts are low, especially on a one-hour series like that. That's my two cents. Your video suggests he was framed. He appears to be, but it could have just as easily been the work of Holland and Curtis without necessarily a huge amount of cooperation at higher levels, who would have been happy to play along with a threat made to the White House and excuse to increase security measures. You've done great work on many big subjects, but as far as events go this one was small potatoes in comparison.

I hope Dutschke is freed, I watched the video, liked it, and answered your question. I acknowledged manipulation exists, but in this case there only appear 2 comments potentially coming from bots, which is below par for the course. Otherwise there's just a lack of comments altogether. It could be suppression, I just wouldn't base my theory on this video because there are other reasons the viewcount and commentary could be so low.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 14 16 3:07 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#6 [url]

Dec 16 16 1:21 PM

psmith85 wrote:
Just think there are bigger things going on for the moment, Pizzagate for example, the open takeover of our government by child abusers and murderers, which you've said you don't care about at all. Then there's the 'fake news' theme, the attempted unconstitutional coup of our representative democracy by certain electors to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, brewing World War III in Syria, etc. This just doesn't stack up and that's why I think the viewcounts are low, especially on a one-hour series like that. That's my two cents. Your video suggests he was framed. He appears to be, but it could have just as easily been the work of Holland and Curtis without necessarily a huge amount of cooperation at higher levels, who would have been happy to play along with a threat made to the White House and excuse to increase security measures. You've done great work on many big subjects, but as far as events go this one was small potatoes in comparison.

I hope Dutschke is freed, I watched the video, liked it, and answered your question. I acknowledged manipulation exists, but in this case there only appear 2 comments potentially coming from bots, which is below par for the course. Otherwise there's just a lack of comments altogether. It could be suppression, I just wouldn't base my theory on this video because there are other reasons the viewcount and commentary could be so low.

This story is a lot bigger than it appears at face value though.

This was a follow up (day after) to the Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax - and links in with the original 9/11 "Anthrax Letters" scares..

It also shows how people can be set up to suit an agenda, so, I really feel like this story is much more important than it is given credit for, especially considering its connection to Boston. 

It is a case-study regarding "follow up stories" and shows how easily you, or I could be framed for something just using a psychological profile. To me, this is a very important case.  I probably will just make a part 5 and call it a day and move on to Syria, Yemen etc and other things, but feel this deserves serious attention.

Also, Curtis saying he was going to sue me got my attention and brought me back to it, that's another aspect, as I feel he was attacking me, and I am not afraid, and wanted to go deeper to understand what was going on.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help