Remove this ad

Early take on the Russian ambassador assassination and Berlin truck attack

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

psmith85

Lead

Dec 19 16 1:36 PM

Tags : :

I think we have to consider the possibility that this was staged by Russia and Turkey not the West. It seems staged, but maybe not by the West as is usually the case.

My belief is that Erdogan may be on the fence with the West and is aligning himself with Russia.

The coup was widely believed to be faked and there seemed to be strong evidence of this. I initially believed that but have also heard that it was not faked but either completely botched by Western intelligence or intended as a warning shot, and Erdogan capitalized on it to clean house of enemies. Erdogan's opponent Gulen has links to the CIA and currently resides in the US.

The plane that was shot down by Turkey might have been Turkish retaliation for interrupting ISIS oil flow but also may have been Western intel (Israeli/US/NATO) in an attempt to drive wedge between Turkey and Russia.  This shooting might have been a continuation of this campaign, or could be different: staged by Turkey as a 'unity moment' and excuse to join together with Russia to crack down on both ISIS and radical militant 'rebels' in Syria. Turkey may be willing to tolerate/cooperate with Russia in Syria to bring swift end to war and allow Assad to end Kurdish movement for independence which threatens a huge chunk of Turkish territory. Now that it is clear the 'rebels' are losing the Syrian 'civil war' and Trump (who has spoken out against destabilization of the Middle East) has been elected, Turkey may see the writing on the wall and is pivoting towards Russia/Syria/Iran.

Turkey and Russia seem to be acting in a coordinated fashion in response to this saying this was intended to separate Russia and Turkey who they say 'are stronger than ever' in the wake of the shooting. Western media seems off balance and appears to lack the pre-prepared propaganda narrative they usually have following these staged events. Although CNN ominously called it a 'major turning point' in one segment.

On the other hand this along with the ISIS truck attack (almost certainly hoax) in Berlin times well to distract from Trump. Though the ISIS attack in Berlin could be meant to distract from the Russia shooting and/or Trump official victory.

Any commentary on this or alternative viewpoints are welcome.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 27 16 1:45 PM. Edited 7 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Northbert

#1 [url]

Dec 20 16 3:59 AM

Re: Assassination of Russian Ambassador in Turkey

In my opinion the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey looks faked / staged. Here's why:

1) This guy shoots him from behind with multiple rounds, yet no blood is visible. When footage of him getting shot viewed in slow-motion, you can see his jacket get lifted, like from a bullet which just went through him, but there is no blood or pieces of flesh. Also, there was no pool of blood building up when the ambassador was laying for minutes on the floor after getting shot multiple times.
2) The cameraman filming must be very battle-hardened from spending decades in Afghanistan, because he manages a cool zoom-out after the ambassador got shot several times from behind.
3) I think its odd, that the assassin had so much time giving his Allah-Snackbar speech about people dying in Aleppo, instead of getting instantly shot by the rest of the security personal.

Don't forget, Turkey is more or less a "Western Country" because it is a member of NATO. Also, the whole situation seems to revolve around the "Moderate Rebels" in Aleppo, who are losing big time right now and getting bombed by Russia. And since the "moderate Rebels" are just a proxy army for the CIA / Soros, it could very well have been done by western intelligence services with the aid of the Turkish intelligence service (MİT).

Re: ISIS-Truck attack in Berlin on Christmas-Market

I think its a hoax, too. The event even seems to feature a Freemasonic marker, can you spot it in this pics?

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/image/25341934/max/600/450/2bec912b1a75efe53aebded341192e38/RZ/breitscheidplatz7.jpg

https://img.morgenpost.de/img/berlin/crop209035321/9649908450-w820-cv3_2/783c6929-5703-4004-926e-6058a63b61da.jpg

What is also fishy is that the crime scene was at a plaza with a lot of Newspaper outlets on it, which immediately featured live-tickers on their websites and controlled the narrative.

Now on the next day, noon, they say in newspapers that only a few victims has been identified, which also seems odd.

It was a polish truck, a polish truck driver was found dead in the truck. Now they have arrested a 23 year old suspect, which some say he is from Pakistan and some say he is from Baluchistan. Anyway, he is denying to have anything to do with the truck attack yesterday. Today in the morning 200 police officers raided accomodations for refugees in Berlin.

Last Edited By: Northbert Dec 20 16 4:01 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#2 [url]

Dec 20 16 12:09 PM

I really don't consider Turkey to be a Western country, even in Istanbul/Turkish Thrace. To me it doesn't feel like Europe anymore, it feels like the Middle East/Asia in my limited experience on the continent.

Re: the camera, I posted that on a video and an anonymous commenter said there were likely no cameramen present and that the camera was on a tripod and remotely operated hence the robotic zoom-out, for whatever that's worth.

I'm by no means an expert on this, but I was also surprised how quickly he fell and went flat like a pancake and completely motionless from shots to the back. In less than 2 seconds there was no shifting, no breathing. If it was in the head I could see an instant lack of responsiveness. But even when people are shot in the head I imagine there would be some slight squirming/spreading out/involuntary nervous system reaction, based on how animals react/what I've seen in videos of crimes.

Someone I know who is not particularly conspiracy-minded said 'he looks like an actor' when he started marching around the stage, based on his dress, mannerisms, etc. It reminded me a lot of the Netherlands 'newscast takeover' incident, which was undoubtedly staged.

I have the same thoughts about it, i.e. whether it was a simple act of revenge /provocation /warning shot against Russia as you suggest, or whether it was a two-dimensional event meant to rally Turkey to act with Russia against Islamist rebels in general (i.e. Al Qaeda/Al Nusra, who took responsibility), as a means to end the Syrian War, restore Assad, refresh Erdogan's effort to cleanse Turkey of any Gulenist elements (designated as terrorists by Turkey) and any radical Islamist threats to Erdogan's secular government (which the West has been fomenting and nurturing in Turkey for decades via Gladio B), and cut off the Kurdish independence movement, which threatens secession/loss of control of a huge chunk of eastern Turkey.

Don't know what the Masonic symbol would be; dang it. Thought it might be the heart at left (which seems to appear in many US hoaxes), but that's not in the second pic. Something with blue color/columns? Something with the pattern of lights in the curved-face building?

The proximity to news station could help them set up a controlled 'stage' like they did with Sandy Hook, Brussels, Boston, etc. Youtube channel 66USPatriot put out a video yesterday showing police and security guards laughing and joking around at the scene right after it happened, which Paulstal previously documented at the recent Brussels incident.

I expect attacks in Germany to get more frequent and bigger, maybe with a 9/11 equivalent, since they are the world's most important battleground for Western hegemony/unipolarity, with Turkey probably the second most (I think it will fail as false flag events increasingly have and I hope to God they don't try it, but they might out of desperation). If Germany pivots away from NATO and towards Austrian-style neutral government or towards Eurasia, the West will soon be finished as the world's sole center of (super)power.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 20 16 4:47 PM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   

Northbert

#3 [url]

Dec 21 16 10:39 AM

Yes, I meant the pattern of lights in the curved-faced building. At first I found it odd for a normal appartment/office building to feature such a perfect square made out of light caused by the illuminated windows, which is also one of the two tools featured in the Freemasonic logo.

The building to the right is the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. The building with the light pattern was originally to be called "Atlas-Tower", but got renamed to "Upper West".

http://www.upper-west.de/

The foundation stone ceremony took place on 25.6.2014 and it is reported to be ready for occupation in early / middle of 2017. Its built to be part hotel (Motel One Flagship) and part offices. On the 33rd floor a skybar is planned. The building is owned by Strabag Real Estate, chief of Strabag is Hans-Peter Haselsteiner, an avowed Freemason.

So currently this Upper-West skyscraper is "under construction", while the outer facade has been finished in August 2016. A perfect headquarter for all those crisis actors to get to the scene relatively quick and undetected.

The video from 66USPatriot with the laughing policemen also strongly hint to the hoax / crisis actor scenario.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#4 [url]

Dec 27 16 1:40 PM

Great find re: Strabag. It does appear that Haselsteiner left the company in 2014, though given the Masonic elements in the construction it is likely his successor(s) have the same affiliations.It reminds me of Paulstal's video on the role that billionaire Olav Thon (richest man in Norway) and his Brussels hotel played in the Brussels non-bombing event (and also demonstrated rare, rock-solid proof that the event was staged, as well as video of policemen laughing and dancing in the street), which seems to match the m.o. of the Berlin event all around.

[url]

Can you let me know which Masonic emblem you are referring to? I looked into it but couldn't find anything similar. (Also can you let me know here or via message how to post and resize photos? When I try to post a photo into the URL box it takes me to a new page that displays the photo, but doesn't seem to allow me to insert it into a post; maybe am doing something wrong.)

Regarding the initial post, it came out today that Turkey has banned all broadcasting of the assassination, including of witness interviews, and bizarrely has banned any news about the event whatsoever. I see two possibilities A) the event was staged by Turkey or Russia and citizens and/or Western intelligence have created problematic discourse about it being staged that the government is seeking to quell or B) that the event was staged by the West and Turkey is trying to short-circuit the propaganda objective behind the event by silencing all discussion of it.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 27 16 1:44 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Northbert

#6 [url]

Dec 28 16 8:44 AM

Haselsteiner may have resigned as CEO of STRABAG in June 2013, but the Haselsteiner family still holds 77% of the shares on the stockmarket. So he is still calling the shots, now more from behind the curtain, it seems.

For the Masonic emblem see this picture:

By the way, TPS posted in another threat a how-to in order to embed pics in forumposts.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#7 [url]

Dec 28 16 11:21 PM

Thanks; I thought that's what it might be but wasn't sure. It's definitely intentional and given the strong Masonic connection it makes sense that that's what it would be. I was trying to figure out if the top part was anything also. Do you know anything about the numbers on these jackets? For starters it's 2+2+2   2+2+2   2+2+2. These cops are pictured together on a few occasions and always from the back so you can see the numbers:image

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#8 [url]

Dec 28 16 11:42 PM

​There's also this, where the triage area and scene is fully blocked from public view immediately after the event, which Paulstal showed they did next to Thon's hotel in Brussels even before treating all the victims (shape also looks odd):

Check out ID of one of the supposed victims. That's the best photo they've got; are you kidding me?
'I'm making good progress' 'I didn't think I could overcome the pain' surprise surprise. I'm sure he'll be running marathons next month.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/572056/Berlin-attack-victim-Christmas-market-lorry-runs-over-legs-ISIS-truck-terror

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help