Joe Rogan, DMT, New Age Religion, Pods, CoSM (Champer of Sacred Mirrors) Cult

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

thepaulstalserviceforums

Lead

Dec 27 16 2:05 PM

Tags : : , , , ,

(Yes, I know WeAreChange is cointelpro)

Is this shit weird or what?  The CoSM shit is obviously the NWO "New Age" religion they are attempting to build..  unbelievable how weird, sick and twisted this stuff is.. passing it off as "letting go" etc.. and "submission".. Freaky shit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

psmith85

#1 [url]

Dec 27 16 3:11 PM

I'm liking this new series, though the subject matter is indeed disturbing.

One of the things I believe they are attempting to do is to sully and pervert existing, thousands-of-years-old entheogenic religious practices (pre-Santo Daime Amazonian ayahuasca shamanism and American Indian peyotism, among others)- which approach the use of the plants in a very serious way and as firm believers in both God/Creator and the virtue of a Christlike existence (whether or not they believe in the divinity of Christ or are familiar with Christ's teachings)- into New Age made-up BS, blacklight posters, and aliens. (Possibly as a means of re-banning these practices for indigenous peoples, who were previously prohibited from practicing them by the federal government, although this would be a comparatively tiny objective to the one the video focuses on). The aforementioned groups do not view their practices as murky 'spirituality' or 'self-discovery,' it is a religion and the plant substances are meant to enhance prayer with the Creator of the Universe and pray to and honor (the group's) ancestors. The ceremonies often focus on keeping evil spirits and demons away since it is known that reckless use of the entheogens can open up 'portals' Jones mentions and increase susceptibility for communication/interaction with malevolent forces. (I know all this because I've studied the topic fairly extensively and have known members of both of these religions.) So I would not doubt that evil people are using the substances in an attempt to receive power and evil guidance, and are encouraging others to use the substances in reckless ways so that they too might be 'possessed' or otherwise misdirected by malevolent forces while under the influence, thereby becoming more receptive to propaganda and probably more suitable for recruitment into their occult organizations.

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 27 16 3:32 PM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#2 [url]

Dec 27 16 3:33 PM

psmith85 wrote:
I'm liking this new series, though the subject matter is indeed disturbing.

This whole series is getting "lightly" censored so far..

I linked to it in five forums all over the 'net, and it's not getting the views it should be.

No surprise there.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#3 [url]

Dec 31 16 12:19 PM

Here is a speech by Terence McKenna on DMT (not the one you sampled in your video on the Wachowski brothers). There is a part of the speech where McKenna admits that the beings frequently encountered are not aliens, but departed souls and supernatural beings , i.e. 'angels and demons.' Strangely McKenna refers to this revelation not as beautiful, incredible, awe-inspiring etc, but repeatedly as 'appalling.' Well, I guess it is appalling if you've been a sell-out who's been working for an evil cause your whole life. (The whole thing is worth a listen. Arguably plugs new global language at 17:00-18:40, one of keystones of plan for world government. 'Appalling' section is 21:27-24:15 and 14:59-17:00).

As noted in the 'life as simulation' thread, there appears to be a Satanic agenda furthered by people like Rogan and the Wachowski brothers to recast God as a computer/artificial intelligence (in the imagination of the public for now, and possibly as a totally and utterly failed but attempted reality later) and departed souls/angels/demons as 'aliens.' Then mystical religious experiences become 'computer glitches' and getting possessed and instructed by demons/Satan becomes 'learning from aliens.' Unsurprisingly Alex Jones has also jumped on the DMT-aliens bandwagon.

You don't have to believe in specific Christian theology and its depiction/understanding of Satan to agree with this, only the existence of good and evil forces in the world (and that souls pass on somewhere after death).

This is a component of the UFO and alien hoax in my opinion. Again, I'm not saying there definitely aren't aliens out there, only that flying saucers, little green/grey men, and most recently Rogan's 'interdimensional aliens' have been manufactured by humans to further an earthly political, social, and psychological agenda, one of them being to use a fake ET encounter to usher in world government.

[url=

Last Edited By: psmith85 Dec 31 16 1:23 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#4 [url]

Jan 1 17 1:55 PM

Perhaps a good "List" to make would be the huge number of "Truthers" who have now come out "supporting" (or talking about) DMT a lot..  I will leave Jones off the list, because he admitted he doesn't take it and "hopes" others do not (not really surprising as that would alienate a large segment of his viewers who are Christians)..

David Icke
Luke Rudkowski
Alex Grey (and fake wife)  - Interesting Alex claims a "teacher" picked him up and gave him LSD, which was right after he "prayed to a god he didn't think existed"..
Alex Jones - While not "endorsing" DMT makes it sound fun by talking about "clockwork elves wearing green hats" - a Report that doesn't seem to exist in the vast majority of DMT experiences.
Russel Brand
Joe Rogan
Duncan Trussell
Graham Hancock
Terrence McKenna
Victor Thorn

Sure the list will get a lot longer after looking into this more

Check this account out..  "Star Whiz".. appears set up by Duncan Trussell:

[url=

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply