Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 28 16 8:56 AM

Tags : :

Another really smart guy who throw conclusion out of the first bias coming out of his ass. Also the video he made is just bullshit, he speaks out random things that honestly make no sense to me. 14min of blathering out of nothing. He seems so proud you mirrored his vid.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

psmith85

#3 [url]

Jan 1 17 6:56 PM

Yeah, I made reference to that but he said he didn't have time to look at your channel (though I suspect he's reading this and has seen most/all of your videos).

Maybe you're right but I personally don't think he's a shill, just a religious zealot with a messiah complex, and is not as perceptive as he fancies himself to be. He will not calmly and rationally communicate or collaborate with anyone who is not a no-exceptions Bible literalist/fundamentalist (apparently including Creationism in strictest sense, and presumably the Flat Earth/dome belief system). Appears to have blocked me when I challenged his position and when I acknowledged I wasn't a literalist. His position seems to be that because he is a Christian (his version of it) he is incapable of not recognizing the truth, and is basically infallible like the Pope (Catholic doctrine is that God inspires the Pope to a profound enough extent where he cannot make a mistake with regards to interpretation of Catholic teaching and other matters of theology), says that 'there is no argument anyone can make I haven't thought of yet,' and that anyone else who is not a born-again Christian literalist evangelist (by his definition, 99.9% of the world population) is hopelessly lost. 

He was on Jim Fetzer's radio show 'Conspiracy or Not' with other guests and attacked Fetzer and then left the show early, saying 'should've known better than to come on a show with Mr. No Planes.' Well there goes his infallibility when he still doesn't have a clue about 9/11 15 years after the fact (not that that's the only thing he's wrong on; also claims there is never CGI or green screen in any events because they 'don't need it.') It's a shame because to me he seems to be coming from a good place and has a lot of guts getting on the scene personally and investigating these events. 

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jan 1 17 9:02 PM. Edited 5 times.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#4 [url]

Jan 1 17 9:20 PM

Hmm.. very fact he was let on the show originally, with such low "cred" is fishy to me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

psmith85

#5 [url]

Jan 1 17 9:26 PM

True, but he did become pretty well-known for the one video in particular, the one that you also linked to. It's possible he reached out to Fetzer to talk about it. It wasn't on Real Deal or False Flag Weekly News which have been his main shows; Fetzer has at least 2 other shows he hosts/guest-hosts (this one was called Conspiracy or Not and was a 3+ hr discussion with 6-7 guests coming in and out, all pretty low-level figures seemingly, couple of which sound shill-y) sporadically. Here is video (he is on from 43:40-1:01:07):
[url=

Last Edited By: psmith85 Jan 1 17 9:33 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

psmith85

#7 [url]

Jan 1 17 9:41 PM

By reached out just meant sent an email to start conversation/ask to be a guest. I agree it's definitely odd/suspicious. One thing is that all Fetzer's guests (on Real Deal) have been non-anonymous/non-Youtube-handles as far as I recall, so maybe that had something to do with it, doubtful though. Aside from Fetzer there was the whole 'Smallstorm crew' who would constantly refer to your material (and were clearly regular viewers) but never gave credit or apparently asked you on; not sure if you spoke to any of them at any point. I remember you were on Jeff C's show once but I know that was a one-time thing and he didn't have you back. Curious, who other than those two has ignored your communications?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#8 [url]

Jan 7 17 2:16 PM

psmith85 wrote:
By reached out just meant sent an email to start conversation/ask to be a guest. I agree it's definitely odd/suspicious. One thing is that all Fetzer's guests (on Real Deal) have been non-anonymous/non-Youtube-handles as far as I recall, so maybe that had something to do with it, doubtful though. Aside from Fetzer there was the whole 'Smallstorm crew' who would constantly refer to your material (and were clearly regular viewers) but never gave credit or apparently asked you on; not sure if you spoke to any of them at any point. I remember you were on Jeff C's show once but I know that was a one-time thing and he didn't have you back. Curious, who other than those two has ignored your communications?

Usually, nobody initiates any sort of conversation with me, and when I do send message to reach out to other people, I almost always never get a response.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help