Apr 3 14 10:50 PM

Tags : : , , ,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#1 [url]

Sep 12 14 9:57 AM

So, the cocksuckers over at YouTube and even Vimeo have removed all of my Anne Haddad videos saying "Content Inappropriate".. The last one I had that connected Kaitlin Roig to Anne Haddad was only up 2 days before being removed.. I will be uploading a new one today.. we'll see what happens. IMO this is total proof this was causing some ripples in and around Sandy Hook with people who recognized Mrs. Haddad as in fact being the woman who they thought was Nancy Lanza.

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#2 [url]

Sep 12 14 10:31 AM

Amazing

I was wondering whether or not you were going to upload again because this is crazy.  You also mentioned Vimeo took it down?  Does Vimeo and Youtube have any connections?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#3 [url]

Sep 12 14 10:56 AM

MrMikeDukaksisSr wrote:
I was wondering whether or not you were going to upload again because this is crazy.  You also mentioned Vimeo took it down?  Does Vimeo and Youtube have any connections?

There was another YouTuber who had uploaded it to Vimeo (he has some weird videos, so I'm not sure about him) - but he had documented proof that it had been taken down from Vimeo at around the same time my videos were getting removed - I saw it on Vimeo and was even linking to it there because YouTube had it completely censored.

Now, his video complaining about how it had been removed is also removed (same thing when I complained my Haddad videos had been removed)-  They don't even want people to know that the Haddad information is being removed, if you even mention her name now it looks like they will take it down.

Looks like they finally got around to removing my Haddad video on Fux News as well.. I guess they did that yesterday.

I will be uploading a new video soon, and am asking as many people as possible to mirror it.. I am also looking into setting up my own website, where I will be hosting videos being removed from YouTube to avoid their censorship, registering through Sweden.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#4 [url]

Sep 12 14 12:01 PM

Annie Haddad Is Nancy Lanza - Top Reasons

Ok, since the cocksuckers on YouTube and Vimeo are trying to hide this proof of treason of the Bitch Annie Haddad in Video form, I guess I can just post most of the information here.  This might take me a while, but I guess that's why I created this forum in the first place afterall..

FUCK YOU ANNIE HADDAD - Part 1

1. Annie Haddad Looks Just Like Nancy Lanza:

Keep in mind the "perl necklace" image at left was taken a few years before the Interview at right- with lighting conditions that reduced shadows, and likely a lot of makeup on..  in a warmer setting- so, the redder nose at right would be expected, and the more prominant wrinkle near the cheek..  This is obviously the same person -  Notice the droopy eyelids- e very recognizeable similarity.

2. Annie Haddad lived less than a mile away from "Nancy Lanza"

Conveniently both "Haddad" and "Lanza" would exit their neighborhood using the same roads- so people would see her driving around and think "I just saw Nancy Lanza"- when in fact they were seeing the fake bitch Annie Haddad leaving her 27 COBBLERS MILL ROAD address and heading down to the bar..

3. The "Shared Bar" Sam's Club - 1 Mill Street, Port Chester, New York

So, looking into one of "Annie Haddad's" listed residences- 1 Mill Street, Port Chester, New York, we find that that is in fact a bar - Sam's Bar and Restaurant -  When looking further into this bar we find none other thank Kaitlin Roig inside, and she appears to be very much a regular to the point of being called on of "Sam's Girls" - she is even listed on the Facebook page for those skeptics who don't think this is in fact her..

Quite the "coincidence" there- Roig is a regular of a bar Haddad lists as a past residence another state over.

4. "She was a teacher at the school"

We were told initially that "she was a teacher at the school" that was repeated over and over again- there were a number of people who said they knew her as a "caring and experienced kindergarden teacher" - other reports said she had worked at the school from 2008 to 2014 - and during one year Adam had gone to school @ Sandy Hook. 

Then, they changed it to she had been a substitute teacher, and then changed that to "she volunteered as a teacher's aid" -   Eventually saying "No, she didn't work at the school at all and has no connection to the school."

Well, what do we find out about Annie Haddad?   Her employment history lists her as working at St. Rose of Lima School (a school Ryan (aka Adam)) Supposedly attended, and in a fund-raising money grubbing page, she says "We were both devoted mothers, and TEACHERS of special needs kids"  - She is also listed as getting a special education teaching degree.

So, most likely, the confusion of seeing "Nancy Lanza" originally was simply people seeing Anne Haddad (Anne going by the nickname of anne- Nancy) while she volunteered at Sandy Hook.  Too many people said they saw "Nancy Lanza" for it to be ignore, and dead ringer Haddad would be the reason for this confusion.

5. Anne Haddad had a daughter who attended 2nd Grade @ Sandy Hook School and was in the class of Abbie Clements - A woman who was later interviewed and asked if she knew Nancy Lanza who had worked at Sandy Hook and said "The last name isn't familiar" -  Indicating that in fact the first name Nancy was familiar to her.  It is also interesting to note that we never see Anne Haddad around Sandy Hook elementary in any of the video or photographic evidence attempting to collect her child from the school. - She likely didn't want to be seen or photographed, as people would point out "Nancy Lanza" was at the firehouse -  Why she was later shown in an interview one can only wonder whether it was a "revelation of the method" or that her sudden absense from her "Mom's night out meet up group" and other activiites would cause more suspicion..  She is definitely attempting to distort her identity in the interview she is in by tilting her head back and forward, squinting, then opening her eyes widely and moving her head to the left and right - anything she can do to avoid the classic "straight on perl necklace" shot that was show for "her" obituary.

6.  Anne Haddad was on the Sandy Hook PTA with many other of the "main players" in this event- including Manfredonia and many others.

It is more than just a "coincidence" a woman who looks exactly like Nancy Lanza happens to be on the Sandy Hook PTA - and Nobody says:  "Hey, doesn't she kind of look like Nancy Lanza?"..  It is no coincidence so many people on the Sandy Hook PTA "lost their kids" and were interviewed by the media so much after the event- the PTA appears to be heavily infiltrated by the key players in this scam.

7. Diapers were seen in the 36 Yogananda house, only Haddad had a child close enough for diaper wearing age for this to make sense as both Adam and Ryan (of they were the same person) were much older than the age needed to wear children's diapers.

8.  Anne = Nancy   Anne is a nickname for Nancy, and would be the perfect cover for "Nancy Haddad" aka "Anne Haddad" to infiltrate groups and the school, all the while telling people her name was Nancy.  If it was found out by anyone her name was in fact Anne, she could easily brush it off as a nickname, just like William and Bill are nicknames, yet sound nothing alike and don't seem to have any grammatical connection.

9.  "Annie Haddad" has about 7 aliases, including, but not limited to
Annie Haddad
Anne Haddad
Annie Sweeney
Anne Giorno
Anne E Haddad
Anne P Haddad
Anne Jiorno
(and of course Nancy Haddad, and Beanie Champion)

This many aliases is circumstantial evidence we are dealing with an agent of some sort, not a normal person.

10.  "Both"  Married to a Peter.

As we know, in the official Sandy Hook fairy tail Nancy was married to a Peter - and low and behold Anne (aka Nancy) Haddad is also conveniently married to a Peter-  so if anyone knew her from her past and she had mentioned her husband Peter it would fit the official narrative just fine.

11.  "Both Attended" Monthly Mom's Night Out Meet Ups.

"Both" Annie Haddad and Nancy Lanza were attendees of  local "Mom's Night Out Meet Ups" (of course it was likely the exact same meet up group, there can't be that many Monthly Mom's night out meet ups in Sandy Hook)..  "Nancy (aka Anne)" was there with the older group back a few years ago, and there was a lot of turnover, and people remembered seeing "Nancy" - when in fact they were just seeing Annie Haddad.

"Mom's meet ups" were one of the ONLY times "Nancy Lanza" was ever seen in public (besides being at the bar and shopping)-  as "Nancy" didn't have a job (how convenient) - of course at the Mom's night out meet ups, at the grocery store, and at the bar, people were just seeing Mrs. Anne Haddad.

12.  Nancy Lanza has ZERO pictures with her kids - as in absolutely ZERO.   Anne Haddad has 2 kids, and shows up with them in a picture where she appears to be a different woman..  But both have 2 Kids, and both have a son with a "learning disability".

How can we be so sure it was most likely Annie Haddad's SON and not daugher who had the learning disability?  Because we know Annie Haddad's daughter was in a regular classroom, and not in a special education classroom (which Sandy Hook had) specifically Abigail Clemments classroom, a normal ed. classroom, yet she clearly states in her donation page that she was the mother of a learning disabled child, and a teacher to that child.  Through elimination we can assume that would meen she had a learning disabled son.

Addendum:  Commonly used "debunking" points answered:

1.  There is a gap between Annie Haddads teeth and no gap in the video and the image of "Nancy Lanza" in the Pearl Necklace Shot:

It is a common practive these days to use photoshop to correct "special images" - the "Pearl Necklace Shot" almost looks like a wedding photo, and it has been airbrushed, and uses the best lighting possible to reduce shadows..   It is also extremely likely that they airbrushed her teeth to make them look better than normal, like most high-school kids have done now in their Yearbooks.  This isn't some "futuristic technology" it's so simple high-school kids are having it done. 

The important thing was to make "Nancy" and "Annie" look just different enough so not to be a total dead ringer, but simultaneously similar enough to be identified by people who "kind of knew her" in the obituary picture shared- which was the Pearl Necklace shot..  "Yeah, I knew that lady.. (she looked a little different they're thinking) but that was her.

2.  The Eye color is different

Again, this is one of the simplest things to do in Photoshop..  do a search for "changing eye color photoshop" and see what you find, it's not hard.

3.  Why would they even bother with Annie Haddad?   Why would they have her in a News segment after the fact?

If there was no Annie Haddad running around the neighborhood, instead of people saying they "kind of knew her and saw "Nancy" around town at the grocery store, and at the bar.."  Few people would say they had ever seen them her all, even though they knew everyone around town..  This would be a problem.  Even with Haddad's limited sightings some neighbors were onto the scam saying things like "We knew everyone in the neighborhood, but not them."..   But Haddad was seen enough around town so that a good segment of the town felt like they had actually seen Nancy.

Without anyone having seen a woman who looked like Nancy in a rather small community and not controlling local media 100% enough interviews would be had were people said "They never saw her and she supposedly lived next door" that people would start sending up serious red flags.

As it was, enough people claimed to have seen her in Sandy Hook restaurants, groceries stores, and driving around that it is "believable" that she was just somewhat reclusive.

b.  Why have her go on television after the fact? 

For me, this is the strangest part, and I think it mostly has to do with "revelation of the method"-  This is a rather occult concept that doesnt' make sense to most people for good reason.  Why would you show people in plane site who was involved?   It's the same reason that routinely occult symbolism is shown in movies and TV shows.  It's the same reason that Family guy consistently shows illusions to the Boston Bombing, or shows Robin Williams hanging from a door.    There appears to be not only a ritualistic magic aspect but also a "we're showing you how it was done and if you're too stupid to see it, you deserve to lose your rights" aspect going on here.  

We can clearly see that "Annie Haddad" does not want to be identified during the interview, as she contorts her face, and pushes her head forward and backward, opening her eyes very wide, and then subsequently squinting them, also turning her head to the right and left..  This isn't normal behavior for someone being interviewed.  She is clearly attempting to avoid the "straight on pearl necklace" comparison which would be so easy to make.   They picked her for the interview, but you can tell she doesn't want to be in it.

Also, having her in this interview would be proof for those who "think she looks a lot like Nancy Lanza" that she was in fact not Nancy Lanza, because she wouldn't risk being interviewed if she actually was, and has a group of friends who also know her from a "social gathering of moms" so, anyone who actually knew this Annie Haddad character and was suspicious of her would think "There's no way she would go on TV and stick around if she was actually the woman going by Nancy.."

If the woman going by "Annie Haddad" who looked so much like "Nancy Lanza" suddenly took a leave of absence right after the Sandy Hook event, and never showed up again this would create even more suspicion.

4. Her Nose looks different

In my opinion her nose does not look different.  With makeup on, and under the correct studio lighting conditions, shadows are greatly reduced and people look slightly different than they do under "direct lighting" or a singular light source that cause wrinkles and other "not so desirable" things to show up on a person's face.

This is also why her skin looks better in the Pearl Necklace shot.. she's likely as tan as her Irish/Scottish looking skin can get, and she's wearing makeup for an obviously important photo-shoot.

5.  She looks older than Nancy Lanza

That's because she IS older than she was in the Pearl Necklace shot during the interview..  Likely many years older  Obviously the interview that took place in the days following the staged shooting would be more recent than images taken at what appears to be a wedding years before.  People age, and as they age they more often than not put on a few pounds.  

(This post will be edited heavily, as I add images and more information)

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 28 14 12:27 PM. Edited 7 times.

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#5 [url]

Sep 12 14 12:56 PM

Have you ran her in court and criminal databases?

Just so I am not wasting my time as I trust your abilities have you already ran her name in both court and criminal databases for the counties she has lived in? 

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#6 [url]

Sep 12 14 1:02 PM

I am referring

I am referring to reviewing her court records and such for number one to see if there are any name change requests and additionally for relationships within the Sandy Hook bubble.  This is tedious work but I do this all time.  Just curious if that's how far you take things.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#7 [url]

Sep 12 14 8:34 PM

MrMikeDukaksisSr wrote:
I am referring to reviewing her court records and such for number one to see if there are any name change requests and additionally for relationships within the Sandy Hook bubble.  This is tedious work but I do this all time.  Just curious if that's how far you take things.

Actually, no I have not.. Wasn't aware I was even able to do that.  It would be great if you could do that, or could let me know about how to do it myself, thanks MrMike.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#9 [url]

Sep 13 14 2:15 AM

Check this shit out.. I'm trying to get this info out today and this is what happens:

I tried to link to the video on Godlikeproductions and:

This is what happens if you try to upload to Youtube:

This is what happens if I try to upload to Vimeo:

This is what happens if I try to upload to the "totally free" Liveleak:image

WOW!!!

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 18 14 10:56 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

Greg

#10 [url]

Sep 13 14 5:08 PM

Cased closed. Well done TPS. Anne Hadadd (and her other half a dozen aliases) IS Nancy Lanza. What were they thinking when they flaunted her out there as another character with the same exact looks and background? It really almost seems like they do it because they take great amusement from the fact that so many people will fall for it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#11 [url]

Sep 14 14 10:55 AM

Greg wrote:
Cased closed. Well done TPS. Anne Hadadd (and her other half a dozen aliases) IS Nancy Lanza. What were they thinking when they flaunted her out there as another character with the same exact looks and background? It really almost seems like they do it because they take great amusement from the fact that so many people will fall for it.

I think it's kind of for the same reasons they openly show their symbolism in so many movies and TV programs.

It's the same reason they flaunt the death of Williams (hanging on a door) and the Boston smoke bombings on programs such as Family Guy, or show 9/11 hints before the actual event on television and also why they keep repeating their mantra of "the light and the darkness" in our faces-  It is a calling card- or what they like to call "The revelation of the method."

It makes it okay in their opinion to do what they are doing, because if we're stupid enough not to see it, when they are rubbing our noses in it, we deserve it - at least I think that's the kind of psychopathic mindset they are in when they do this sort of thing.   They told us, and they showed us, so if we still believe it, the cast has been spelled much more effectively.. and that is what this appears to be about, some sort of occult ritualistic ceremonial magic.  I know it sounds strange, but the more I look into these topics the more that is the direction I am heading.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#13 [url]

Sep 14 14 7:50 PM

TonyMead wrote:
Check this out !! The address 1 Mill Street # 2 connects to AWS 12-14 LLC !! What are the odds ? http://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=4110865&p_corpid=4104579&p_entity_name=AWS&p_name_type=A&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=1

First off- Welcome to the forum.

I really don't know what you're trying to say with your post though -  I can't find anywhere that 1 Mill Street #2 is connected to AWS 12-14 LLC from the page you linked to, and secondly I don't even know what the significance of AWS 12-14 LLC is.   Could you please clarify what you're trying to say?

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#14 [url]

Sep 15 14 1:36 AM

Godlike Productions

Godlike Productions is an absolute waste of hosting space IMHO.  That site is (tainted) and I refrain from any discussion on that forum.  Just research it.  Any site that gives an immediate ban for using the word "Tavistock Institute" reveals the real face of the site.  In case anybody wants to dispute, yes they still ban for that word.  I tried once again like 4 months ago.  I probably have about 12 bans from that site.  They obviously don't ban subnets so it's quite easy to get back on.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#17 [url]

Sep 15 14 10:04 AM

thepaulstalserviceforums wrote:
Let's see how long this video stays on YouTube.. 7 hours so far..

2 Days.. and it's down after hundreds of upvotes and I think 3 downvotes..    Time to register a URL and host my own videos there.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#18 [url]

Sep 16 14 10:23 PM

Yeah, I've seen his video, and made a few comments.. I like his idea of the simultaneous upload.. in case anyone here wants any of the videos, I uploaded them all to MEGA.

It's not just him and me- everyone who uploads these videos gets them removed, and quickly. I've never seen anything like it on Youtube.

Top 10 Reasons Annie Haddad is Nancy Lanza Part 1: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!escXkazT!u8sjhPXwNz2gUVFu1duSkoUfZeKu-JbERbRWRtuSeRc
31 MB

Top 10 Reasons Annie Haddad is Nancy Lanza Part 2: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!flti3K6Q!XWJJDw6_Gbv_IK4wO-lfw9D9YyZH_XSiM184p2KQrZY
36 MB

The Annie Haddad Kaitlin Roig Connection: 
https://mega.co.nz/#!zs9BTIRI!e85aToqc1AGwSaAqPRHp7qn_iOjcrHHMxSUpyMRfm8I
117 MB

Annie Haddad is Nancy Lanza (Most Recent one): 
https://mega.co.nz/#!ztESzDyK!Y57jsaJfJesbbTEDbR7AN2KG2x7Lq7XOVD5rX1ocJkY
283 MB

Annie (Anne) Haddad Was Playing Nancy Lanza: Looks Like It (*The first one ever made):
https://mega.co.nz/#!31NxyKSB!gDLyAhbFXJdVPR5uTrwPd83s3qx3QaSHk8OsOei0ZJM
49 MB

Thanks for the correction on the Most Recent video link Rock Turner.. updated it.

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 17 14 10:07 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 17 14 9:11 AM

FYI The Roig Connection and Lanza Most Recent are the same links - they lead to the same file (Roig Connection)
And regarding the censorship - 'whoa!'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help