Remove this ad

jdubz

#21 [url]

Sep 17 14 4:16 PM

more censorship

Hey TPS I uploaded your Nancy Lanza is Anne Haddad video on my channel yesterday.  I think it got around 300 views and was then removed prob 15 hours later. But I did spam all of mark dice's newest videos with the link in the comments. I just tried to reupload right now and it got all the way through to publishing and then at 99% got the copyright hammer.  Do you think if the first 10 seconds of the video had something new added would that make it past the blocker.  This information needs to get out. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#22 [url]

Sep 17 14 10:20 PM

jdubz wrote:
Hey TPS I uploaded your Nancy Lanza is Anne Haddad video on my channel yesterday.  I think it got around 300 views and was then removed prob 15 hours later. But I did spam all of mark dice's newest videos with the link in the comments. I just tried to reupload right now and it got all the way through to publishing and then at 99% got the copyright hammer.  Do you think if the first 10 seconds of the video had something new added would that make it past the blocker.  This information needs to get out. 

Yeah, if you just edit the video's length at that should get around their censorship filter for videos they have previously flagged as inappropriate..   But, then it will likely only be up for a few hours, because they're really cracking down on it..  But it's worth a shot.

Quote    Reply   

jdubz

#23 [url]

Sep 18 14 10:10 AM

reupload

Hey Paul I did a commentary on my channel asking youtube why they banned your vid. I put links to the downloads and info in description.  I didnt play your video during my video,  so I'm curious to see if they ban it.

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#24 [url]

Sep 18 14 10:32 AM

Like This

TPS all you do is figure out what county or counties she has resided in as for example Fairfield County and then search the Clerk of Courts Court Record search database.  There is no magic to it but it's tedious work.  You do have detective programs out there like intellius and so forth that charge a small fee monthly or yearly or even one time searches that search these databases but I find it more precise for me to manually goto the court databases myself and search.   This is very tedious work as when you do find records you then search those records in their entirety and all attached documents for anything relevant to your case.   This is baseline PI work without the special access you would have as a state or governement agent.  Public access is amazing as I could put my skills up against probably alot of investigators out there and come out faster locating a human being and or anything relevant to a case.  Good Luck.

Quote    Reply   

MrMikeDukaksisSr

#25 [url]

Sep 18 14 10:35 AM

Make sure....

Please make sure to review any disclaimers before searching as in some cases you cannot publicly relay information found within these sites.  MAKE SURE TO READ ANY DISCLAIMERS.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#29 [url]

Sep 19 14 6:53 PM

Greg wrote:

thepaulstalserviceforums wrote:
Nancy Lanza is Annie Haddad gets hosted on website, so it can NEVER be taken down off the internet:

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/Sandy_Hook.html

Nice. I didn't know that you had a website (other than the TPS forum).

Yeah, that's not my website.  I'm thinking about setting one up though, hosted through Sweden.. I'm thinking Anniehaddadisnancylanza.com  or arrestanniehaddad.com

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#30 [url]

Sep 19 14 7:39 PM

Greg wrote:

Greg wrote:

Nancy Lanza is Annie Haddad gets hosted on website, so it can NEVER be taken down off the internet:

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/Sandy_Hook.html

Nice. I didn't know that you had a website (other than the TPS forum).

Yeah, that's not my website.  I'm thinking about setting one up though, hosted through Sweden.. I'm thinking Anniehaddadisnancylanza.com  or arrestanniehaddad.com

I kind of figured that after I investigated the website further. I didn't think you were into the whole alien/crop circle conspiracy, lol. Anyways, yeah, I guess you could. One thing I would then be concerned about is cyber attacks. Just putting into perspective of how hard they've worked to keep your videos off YouTube and every other major video uploading website, it wouldn't be surprise me one bit if they were just as dedicated in taking down your website. We're a little safer here because it's not all about Anne Haddad/Nancy Lanza.

Yeah, I guess that's something to worry about, but from what I've read if it is hosted through Sweden and it doesn't violate Swedish free speech laws (pretty much nothing does) it can't be taken down..

How good they are at hacking into people's websites that's another story, I doubt they would go that far... But maybe they would- afterall, they have somehow "alerted" every single video hosting website online not to allow that video, which is something I never thought I would ever see, so maybe...  Still, it would be worth it to me just to piss that bitch off.

Regarding aliens: I have seen absolutely ZERO proof, so no, not a believer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#31 [url]

Sep 19 14 7:45 PM

One more thing, a strange thing happened with the Daily Motion videos.. there was a copyright claim by "titulaires de droits"..  what does that mean exactly, anyone have any idea why a copyright claim could be made on a video with only my own research and a fair use video?

Quote    Reply   

ditrh

#33 [url]

Sep 19 14 7:58 PM

You havent seen any proof of aliens because you havent looked in the right places.  This is not the place for this discussion but there is plenty of evidence.  

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Sep 19 14 8:09 PM

One more thing, a strange thing happened with the Daily Motion videos.. there was a copyright claim by "titulaires de droits"..  what does that mean exactly, anyone have any idea why a copyright claim could be made on a video with only my own research and a fair use video?

Titularies du droits:Par exemple, le titulaire du droit d'auteur peut changer plusieurs fois pendant la durée de protection. carl-abrc.ca  For example, the copyright owner can change many times over the lifetime of a copyright.

More examples here: http://www.linguee.com/french-english/translation/titulaire+de+plein+droit.html

That seems like a rather vague term to hang a copywrite infringement on - ie quite nondescript and protester is not identified.
You may have to file something to ask about the protester, I'm really not sure though.
As you know laws can vary widely from one location to the next and also the manners in which they are implemented/enforced.
Also re cyber activity - don't forget things such as Stuxnet - if they wanted, they would reach out and fry your shit while you are staring at the screen.
In the IT world, redundancy is not a bad thing.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#35 [url]

Sep 19 14 8:18 PM

ditrh wrote:
You havent seen any proof of aliens because you havent looked in the right places.  This is not the place for this discussion but there is plenty of evidence.  

Welcome to the forum.. 

I am as open minded as they come..  This is a great place to talk about aliens, sure.. every subject is interesting to me.   What is your top proof that aliens exist and have visted Earth?  Hopefully it's not John Lear haha.

It's a fascinating subject if there is proof. I just haven't seen any personally, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#36 [url]

Sep 19 14 8:34 PM

Rock Turner wrote:

Titularies du droits:Par exemple, le titulaire du droit d'auteur peut changer plusieurs fois pendant la durée de protection. carl-abrc.ca  For example, the copyright owner can change many times over the lifetime of a copyright.

More examples here: http://www.linguee.com/french-english/translation/titulaire+de+plein+droit.html

That seems like a rather vague term to hang a copywrite infringement on - ie quite nondescript and protester is not identified.
You may have to file something to ask about the protester, I'm really not sure though.
As you know laws can vary widely from one location to the next and also the manners in which they are implemented/enforced.
Also re cyber activity - don't forget things such as Stuxnet - if they wanted, they would reach out and fry your shit while you are staring at the screen.
In the IT world, redundancy is not a bad thing.

Well, I tried my best to upload it to the widest possible range of video hosting sites I possibly could.. and they all rejected it or took it down within hours or days of posting it.  This tells me:

1. Either the woman going by Annie Haddad called preemptively to complain to video hosting sites all over the internet not to allow a video of her posted (or her lawyer did ;)  In that case, it's pretty amazing she knew of all of the main video hosting sites to call, and amazingly got to talk to a HUMAN BEING - PLEASE GIVE ME THAT NUMBER!!!  HAHA, It's a joke!    before any video of her likeness had even been uploaded or...

2. All of the video hosting sites on the internet are in fact either originally created by, or have been aquired as to become essentially the same company for all intents and purposes -  a way to absolutely censor the VIRAL transmission of said video through the most popular means of information disseminaton.

I have to go with #2 on the above question.

Youtube, Liveleak, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Liveleak etc. are just the same exactly "company", just with a different window dressing..  Just like the main "truth forums" such as Godlikeproductions, Abovetopsecret, Cluesforum, LetsRollForums, Lunatic Outpost, etc. etc. run by the exact same group running. what can only be called blatant paid for controlled opposition honey pot operations, likely closely connected to one or many alphabet agenc(ies).

and as for any government people reading this forum- I hope they learn a lot and take a good long look in the mirror.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#37 [url]

Sep 19 14 8:54 PM

Also, if any government people are reading this forum I hope they realize I am in fact doing my best to expose crimes, I love this country, I love our freedoms, and I am just doing what I feel is the right thing to do, and that is call this bullshit out when need necessary.. That's why I pointed out the Annie Haddad stuff- because I love America, and will protect this country from enemies foreign and domestic.. I see obvious treason and have the evidence to prove said treason, I am going to do so to the best of my abilities. I wish more people would.

I think most of the people on this forum feel the same way. We WANT the rule of law, we want freedom, we want justice.. and I think we are all worried about the direction not only America, but a lot of other countries are headed in.. and want to make sure that doesn't happen by exposing why all the "bad things" are happening... that's what I am doing, and I think a lot of other members of this forum are doing.

If you are from the government reading this forum- at least take this Haddad woman in for questioning.. How much circumstantial and photographic proof do you need? Do America a justice for once, and get this woman in a questioning booth.

----------------------------------------

Thanks Rock Turner for that explanation  ..  The Copyright owner may have changed many times.. in French, got it.  

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 19 14 8:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#38 [url]

Sep 19 14 10:18 PM

ditrh wrote:

Thanks for adding the Top 10 Reasons video to your site..  . thanks for doing that.

Unless you have more proof of aliens though, you might want to get rid of that section to give your website more credence.. have yet to see any proof of aliens personally.

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 19 14 10:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#40 [url]

Sep 22 14 10:26 AM

Now it's at 333.. Because it was uploaded earlier and It set it to private and later unlocked it, a lot of my subscribers didn't see it this time.. That's fine with me, as long as people can see it.

I doubt it stays up too many more days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help