Remove this ad

mangrove

#41 [url]

Sep 23 14 6:41 PM

^^^ Well, I think it's actually good news in the sense that it's proving Paul got too close to the truth! Isn't RPR planning on having a bunch of youtubers mass-uploading the video at some point? That will be interesting. Hope it happens.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#42 [url]

Sep 24 14 11:46 PM

mangrove wrote:
^^^ Well, I think it's actually good news in the sense that it's proving Paul got too close to the truth! Isn't RPR planning on having a bunch of youtubers mass-uploading the video at some point? That will be interesting. Hope it happens.

He was talking about it, but I guess nothing came from it.

Kind of too bad.. I'll have to try and organize something myself I guess.  Even that though, seems like kind of a waste at this point, because they're just goig to remove them all. 

@ Greg - It's pretty amazing this video is really that censored.. I never thought I would see the day.  I'm still looking into the best way to register a website and host the videos off of the main video sites, but it will be a lot harder to get it to go viral that way.. but Oh well.

I've been really busy with work and life away from research/video making the last few weeks, but hopefully will get around to it soon.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#46 [url]

Sep 25 14 10:58 AM

Greg wrote:
Change my neutral stance on Betsy McGee from misinformed to 100% shill. Why the fuck would Paul censor his own Annie Haddad video?

Agreed. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but this really shows what a bitch she really is. I really liked her videos too, and honestly don't get it. What's her agenda if she truly is a shill? (Other than to diss Paul)

Anyway, back to the question of where to host your videos, Paul. Have you considered archive.org? I think it's a free site and streams videos and as far as I can tell doesn't do censorship. But I haven't researched it fully. I did notice that Livingonplanetz uses it for a lot of his/her stuff, and recently put a short version of one of the beheading videos on youtube (without the "gore") and then directed people to the archive.org site for the full video. Just another thought to consider.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#47 [url]

Sep 25 14 11:34 AM

mangrove wrote:

Greg wrote:
Change my neutral stance on Betsy McGee from misinformed to 100% shill. Why the fuck would Paul censor his own Annie Haddad video?

Agreed. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but this really shows what a bitch she really is. I really liked her videos too, and honestly don't get it. What's her agenda if she truly is a shill? (Other than to diss Paul)

Anyway, back to the question of where to host your videos, Paul. Have you considered archive.org? I think it's a free site and streams videos and as far as I can tell doesn't do censorship. But I haven't researched it fully. I did notice that Livingonplanetz uses it for a lot of his/her stuff, and recently put a short version of one of the beheading videos on youtube (without the "gore") and then directed people to the archive.org site for the full video. Just another thought to consider.

"Betsy McGee" (not her real name, or icon) goes after any research that isn't already mainstream...   have you noticed her videos don't cover anything new?

While her videos are cute and all, she isn't really exposing anything that's new - the family guy stuff, that's been exposed before - Lizard people stuff etc..

Now the Ghengy tag-team has showed up again.. this happens on almost every video.  Notice how they never adress the points again:

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#49 [url]

Sep 25 14 11:52 AM

Just watched that, in complete disgust. Bitch has a fat ego -- end of story. And she tried to infer (at 3:30) that you are the one censoring your own videos in order to generate publicity. Now that's paranoid delusional. And a big fat jealous bitch ego. She's got Brendanhunt Syndrome (BS).

Remember Paul, you have MORE people supporting your Haddad/Lanza video than dissing it. Her attempts at discrediting you will not work. In fact, I expect they'll backfire since all she's doing is attacking and offering no analysis beyond her disagreement about the appearance of the various pictures. Look in the mirror, "Betsy" because you're doing exactly what you're accusing Paul of doing -- shoddy analysis.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#50 [url]

Sep 25 14 12:36 PM

And then, she links to a video that at the time had 2 downvotes and zero upvotes, even though there are plenty of others with a lot more upvotes and comments (Including the one she commented on that I took the screen capture from above!)- Why? Well, she doesn't want her viewers to see the comments she made, and doesn't want them to see other people agree with the material. Why link to the least popular, least upvoted version.. when you know there are other versions that are doing well?.. to make it look bad. I give her credit for actually linking to the video though, even though it's 360P.

Of course, she doesn't debunk any of the points I brought up.. doesn't even go into them, just says that "the women" "don't look anything alike" - again that's disingenuous.. people in the comment section of her video (nice to see Odinrok make an appearance there bashing me) are bringing up the 1 Mill Street "coincidence" and Ghengy and her just say "it's nothing, it's an error etc.".. That's the extent of the "debunking".

Again, no debunking of the 11 main points regarding Haddad being Lanza, just a woman with a sexy voice saying "these women look nothing alike' and accusing me of what she's doing - having cult of personality people blindly follow.

Then she and Ghengy say I'm removing the videos- The only way I could do that is if I used copyright reasons- But I likely couldn't even do that as the information is fair-use and isn't subject to copyright restrictions.. Also, if I were able to get the video removed from other people's channels, it would state I had filed a copyright complaint, it would not show up as "content inappropriate".

Then she says I'm attacking her, when there has been plenty of back-and-forth on both sides. She has apparently been screencapturing every single conversation we have ever had and cherry picked it to make it look like I'm after her.. I said she's probably pushing 300 lbs. when saying she wasn't using her actual face and was fooling people.. while conveniently not showing any of the times she went all nutso on me.

Her point that I used one image for comparison, yes that is correct- I used an image where she is obviously the same person FORGIVE ME.. I used the image that was used for her obituary for comparison and the image where the resemblance is the most recognizable. However, she looks very much like the grown up images of "Beanie Champion" and closely resembles the other images as well.

Why is it "Nancy" has such a wide nose in the straw hat image? The nose looks much wider than in the Pearl Necklace image.. is that because they are two different women?

She then quickly attempts to point out the differences between the two, and never even touches on the subject that photos can be easily photoshoped to make them look slightly different- Which would likely be done in a multi-million dollar con.

I am fine with people not agreeing with me, just at least argue with the points, debunk the points.. Also, if I disagreed about one subject another person who had made video after uploading hundreds of videos honestly exposing stuff with good information, I would not call them a shill, I would chalk it up to a disagreement.

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Sep 25 14 12:39 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#51 [url]

Sep 25 14 12:51 PM

Another point that is overlooked..

How completely different "Nancy Lanza" looks from the "straw hat" shot to the obituary shot..

Now, if you asked me who was the "same person" the Lady With the Straw Hat vs. the Obituary shot, or the Lady with the Straw hat and the Pearl Necklace shot, or the Pearl Necklace Shot and the "Annie Haddad" shot.. I would say the Pearl Necklace and Annie Haddad shot were the same person.

IMO "Haddad and Lanza" look a lot more similar than "Lanza Pearl Necklace and Lanza Straw Hat"..  But who cares, right?

and then, if you compare the "Peter" shots.. this guy looks like a completely different person as well:

"Betsy McGee" is saying the "Nancy Lanza Anne Haddad" nose is wider..  well, guess what? The images of these "people" from this event all look completely whacky- and they don't look like the same person from image to image..

They made "Nancy Lanza" look close enough to the actual woman playing her to be recognized as the same person in the obituary image most people who "knew her" would see while simultaneously making "her" look different enough in some other shots by likely using photoshop to pass as a different person.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#52 [url]

Sep 25 14 2:13 PM

I just read through Betsy's comment section on her pointless, mean-spirited video and Paul is staying with the facts and keeping the high ground. What's Betsy doing? Go look for yourself. She sounds like a school girl with no facts or arguments, just lots of cute little derogatory comments and childish put-downs. It really doesn't look good on her. And, anybody with any maturity can see that. Odinrok and Ghenghy and the rest of the Betsy McGee cheerleaders are showing their true colors as well -- but, this is their usual m.o. and to be expected.

The main points, which Paul has shown above, set the record straight for anyone who has eyes to see and a mind to think (and isn't blinded by their lust for Betsy, which is evident in some of the comments).

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#53 [url]

Sep 25 14 11:08 PM

Greg wrote:
I really don't think it's worth giving her or any others like her attention. It's just a waste of resources, IMO. It'd be one thing if they were actually attempting to debunk any of the 11 points, but that's far from the case.

I hear you Greg, it's just irritating.. and it's funny seeing all these "Sandy Hook Researchers" I have seen from the past show up in her comments section going.. "oh yeah, case closed, definitely not the same woman" like this was some sort of debunking masterpiece..  When it doesn't really debunk anything.

Hopefully a few new people will take the time to actually watch the video and look at the information presented, but it's pretty telling how angry they are getting if anyone disagrees that there is in fact anything fishy going on.  

The classic character assassination stuff is used.. goofy music, cat clips, insults.. I guess they're trying to turn this into a circus soap-opera instead of about the many strange "coincidences" that they completely ignore.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#54 [url]

Sep 26 14 10:46 AM

I've been trying to figure out exactly what's behind this "Betsy McGee" character's irrational behavior -- whether she's just an emotional/psychological wreck OR if she's actually being paid to disrupt the truth movement. Oh wait, she could be both a psychopath AND a shill.

Because when you think about the timing and the types of attacks Paulstal has received on this particular video, are those coincidences or is there a coordinated effort to both censor AND disparage the revelations in this video? And with his recent discovery of a link between Roig and Haddad at that restaurant/bar, well surely that's getting too hot to touch. And notice how Betsy, as smart and cunning as she is in her videos, does not event attempt a real debunking -- because SHE CAN'T! So she relies on sophomoric but clever and humorous little put-downs (that give Odinrok and Ghenghy hard-ons) instead of having a mature, rational conversation about the facts and the plethora of "coincidences" on the Haddad connection. So it's really hard to come to any other conclusion than the very likely fact that she's a paid shill. Controlled opposition.

But then, if that's true, then it means the elites don't mind their shills putting out really convincing and accurate truth about what really happened at various false flag events and hoaxes. Well, of course, Alex Jones does that shit all the time -- part truth, part diversion, part disinfo. Maybe they're letting her gain the trust of the truth community, and then out comes the REAL Betsy -- a paid infiltrator with a clear agenda to fracture the truth community.

Could be. Or, maybe she's just sick in the head. I'm leaning more towards the combo of sick AND paid off. Her videos are very slick and well-researched -- the one on Carlos Arredondo really went into quite a lot of depth about his past, in great detail, and that really exposed the guy and the Boston Marathon Hoax well, I thought. Just another reason I think she's paid -- her productions seem too involved for one person to pull off, unless it's her profession, but what about this: perhaps there isn't even a Betsy McGee? Perhaps some CIA contractor has written a script, produced a video, and hired a professional reader, and maybe even a different "Betsy McGee" to work the comments section. Get this -- Betsy was asked by FreeRadioRevolution (I believe) to come on to their live broadcast "We'll Do It Live" and she politely just said thank you -- you could tell she wasn't interested, and in fact she hasn't taken him up on it. Why? Because there is no such woman -- just a psy-op team? OK, that might be a stretch.... but.... ???

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#55 [url]

Sep 26 14 10:55 AM

Thanks for posting this publicly mangrove..

Like you said in the last paragraph.. I'm not buying that this is a single-person operation unless that single person works in media and has access to very advanced software even more advanced than Premiere Pro. The video effects "she" assembles are very advanced, and the editing etc.. It seems like "Betsy Mcgee" is just the hired "sexy voice" script reader who doesn't make any of these videos.

Like you said, that is why she doesn't want to go on a live interview, she probably would end up screwing up, not understanding the subject matter and would look like a complete idiot.

Why doesn't she go on camera speaking? She's already A. Shown her supposed face and B. Shared her voice online- As far as being "Recognized" by law enforcement or others, she's already provided the two most important things regarding being recognized.

I don't show my face, because I don't want to be recognized, it's that simple. I live in a rather small town, and the things I say might jeopardize my job or cause my family to get pissed off. I don't use my face as my Account icon and then never speak on camera though either, that would be strange, wouldn't it? If I spoke all the times in my video, used my face as my image icon, then never went on camera?

Well, it's not strange to the "cult of Betsy" followers- many of the accounts I'm starting to suspect are just shill accounts.. sorry to say it, but I've watched a number of their videos and have been suspicious about them for a while, and them all "coming together" to attack this particular research while simultaneously ignoring all the odd things about "Betsy" tells me something.

If I was a betting man.. I would say "Betsy" is no more than a voice-over reader for people creating very sophisticated videos attempting to suck in researchers.. Using the oldest tricks in the book, sex appeal, accusations of "being stalked", and ridicule as their primary methods of attack.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#57 [url]

Sep 27 14 10:11 AM

Like I had hoped, Betsy's video is backfiring on her. RPR has  LOT of people on-board to upload your video. He has a couple of versions with cute cat stuff at the beginning as a decoy to throw off the algorithm youtube nazis.

I went to Betsy's video again and unfortunately, RPR's pal FreeRadioRevolution wrote the following, which I think was a mistake -- he doesn't realize he's feeding a shill. Would have been smarter to keep his trap shut. It'll be interesting to see how he and RPR work this one out, given that they are co-hosting that Wednesday evening show "We'll Do It Live" and the scheduled mass upload time is Wednesday, October 1, at 6 PM eastern. Obviously, they'll be discussing this on their show, and I'm wondering if they'll just agree to disagree or if FRR will come around.

freeradiorevolution
Uggh - I hate to see good researchers (both of whom I have respect for) taking shots at each other.
Betsy did a good job here (as usual) and I think she's probably right. Unless Annie was given the Hollywood makeup treatment (a la Charlize Theoren in Monster), they do look like different people.
I'm going to be really honest here and say I will never cover the 'doppelganger' stuff again. It's too risky... and although it can gain steam, it's hard, if not impossible to prove most of the time. (and, quite frankly, I'm not very good at it either).
I think in many ways DGB was put in place to completely destroy the crisis-actor meme. If Paul is wrong on this it shouldn't negate all the excellent work he's done in the past. We all make mistakes. I think his theory was built more around the similarities of their life - than, perhaps, their facial similarities. Anyway, thanks for the video Betsy!   

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#58 [url]

Sep 27 14 10:19 AM

Here's freeradiorevolution's latest, posted on RPR's video. His biggest problem seems to be that the connection between Haddad/Lanza isn't PROVEN. Well, duh, you can't prove ANYTHING about Sandy Hook, but you sure can use a lot of deductive reasoning when there are too many coincidences. Oh well...

Free Radio Revolution UNCENSORED!
4 minutes ago

I'm steering clear of this one and ALL "doppelganger" videos from now on. It's too risky and almost impossible to confirm. I don't really think they look alike (I'd actually say Katie foley looks more like Alex Israel than Haddad like Lanza) but I think Paulstal did a really good job finding all the similarities in their lives. It could be that Annie Haddad herself is using a lawyer to threaten google to take all these videos down. Or it could be the Sandy Hook Shill network is on overload and is trying to silence this "possibility". Either way, my advice to you RPR is not to attach yourself completely to this theory as it has NOT been proven and could be used against the Sandy Hook truth movement if proven false (just my 2 cents). It's always difficult waters to navigate when you start putting actual names to the crisis actors. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#59 [url]

Sep 27 14 10:45 AM

The connection's proven to me.. I mean, how obvious does it have to get?

Add in Anne being Nancy, Married to a Peter, a learning disabled child, her working at St. Rose of Lima, same neighborhood, listing Sams Bar that Roig appears in as a residence...

Sorry, but it really doesn't get any more obvious than that.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#60 [url]

Sep 27 14 6:56 PM

It's getting ugly between FreeRadioRevolution (FRR) and RedPillRevolution (RPR) unfortunately. Mission accomplished, "Betsy"? Wow, it's a shame really. But I just gotta disagree with FRR's stance on this. He just made the mistake, IMO, of putting out a video to stake out his position -- which is awkwardly in between, which is impossible. Anyway, here's his video, and in the comments section you can see RPR taking issue and some back and forth between them that isn't very pleasant. RPR posted this awhile ago: "+freeradiorevolution Why on earth did you promote Betsy's video? It wasn't "good". Are you seroius right now? It was pathetic. With her stupid clown music condescending and the way she completely disregarded the other evidence and claiming "we are creating a hoax" with the censoship. She's full of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Prediction: These guys are going to have a falling out over this. Hope not, but sure looks that way. Thanks "Betsy."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help