Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#81 [url]

Sep 29 14 10:25 PM

mangrove wrote:
Stackpot (on youtube) is calling for a one-week truce on all the "in-fighting." FreeRadioRevolution mirrored the video. Peace, love, tie-dye, brown rice, and good times. Thank goodness for brotherly and sisterly love. /end sarcasm

Honestly, if FRR and Stackpot don't get that you don't make peace with the enemy (i.e. the devil) EVER, then what good are they? OK, that's harsh I know, because they're not the enemy and they seem well-intentioned, but the problem is they've been hoodwinked by the enemy, not unlike millions of people were conned by Obama and all his lies. They need to wake up and smell the shit that is "Betsy McGee." It disturbs me that they haven't figured her out. Instead, let's all just have a truce and sing kumbaya.

A one-week "truce to the infighting".. what exactly is that going to do?   That's almost as useless as a Gaza "cease fire".. it's just going to start up again, and besides, if people are "fighting about something" there's probably a reason . Betsy is turning into a totally transparent shill with an agenda, attacking my research.. and now I'm supposed to just let her have her way..   Well, I wasn't going to respond to her anyway, it's not because of Stackpots little kumbaya truce, it just wasn't worth giving her the attention.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mangrove

#82 [url]

Sep 29 14 10:34 PM

Yeah, the Gaza analogy is quite apt. So right after I posted my comment, I came across this video from a channel I'm not familiar with (TruthShockTV) and the title seemed fitting enough, given my contention above that FRR and Stackpot essentially don't know who their enemies are. I'm only about 10 minutes into the video, but it's just so typical of people who don't see DEEPLY enough down the rabbit hole. People who don't get that Betsy McGee is controlled opposition. In the video, you see the typical enemies: Bush, Clinton, Obama, Kissinger, Biden, etc. -- but intermingled in the mix are controlled opposition operatives like Luke Rudkowski, Abby Martin, Noam Chomsky, Chris Hedges, etc. -- and I see this over and over and over again on-line, and it frustrates me to no end. Not that I haven't been conned by some of these people before, but whatever happened to "fool me twice, shame on me"? People really DO need to know their enemy, but with this much infiltration of the truth movement, and with so many people so easily duped (repeatedly), I don't see much hope for any kind of awakening. Sorry to say.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#83 [url]

Sep 30 14 11:15 PM

Meet Annie Haddad October 18th and 19th at the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.. in New York.. Not sure how many people are supposed to participate, but still should be able to identify her.

Breast Cancer.. there's another scam.. Wonder what most of those women would say if you told them cancer was cured already and there' never going to "find a cure"..

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#84 [url]

Oct 1 14 10:54 AM

It would be great to have more photo evidence of Haddad. In the "vigil" video she is clearly disguised, not only by the hat and turtleneck but by her strange facial expressions. She looks like she just ate a day old chili cheese dog and is having a major case of indigestion. She's obviously in character and just being able to see her with a more natural facial expression would be interesting. 

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#85 [url]

Oct 1 14 11:46 AM

Zem wrote:
It would be great to have more photo evidence of Haddad. In the "vigil" video she is clearly disguised, not only by the hat and turtleneck but by her strange facial expressions. She looks like she just ate a day old chili cheese dog and is having a major case of indigestion. She's obviously in character and just being able to see her with a more natural facial expression would be interesting. 

That's why this Avon Walk for Breast Cancer thing is the perfect opportunity..  We know she'll be there (unless she's committing fraud) and it's a public setting, where photography is allowed... Perfect chance for some more photographical evidence. 

I have a feeling she won't show up, especially if people clue her in to this forum, but maybe she will.. like I said, if you're taking donations to participate in a walk and don't show up, it's fraud..  That said, the entire fundraising walk thing is probably rigged anyway..  I wouldn't put it past the breast cancer money-grubbers.

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#87 [url]

Oct 1 14 6:14 PM

That's good that so many people are sharing it. 

I asked someone else today to look at the four photos of Nancy/Anne and they said that the woman with the hat was the one who was different.  I asked which hat photo and they said," the one with the straw hat".  So yet another objective person who thought that Anne and Nancy were one in the same. 

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#88 [url]

Oct 1 14 6:22 PM

Zem wrote:
That's good that so many people are sharing it. 

I asked someone else today to look at the four photos of Nancy/Anne and they said that the woman with the hat was the one who was different.  I asked which hat photo and they said," the one with the straw hat".  So yet another objective person who thought that Anne and Nancy were one in the same. 

I've asked maybe 12 people so far whever or not they think the image of "Annie Haddad" is Nancy Lanza.. and every single person has said yes.

Quote    Reply   

mangrove

#90 [url]

Oct 1 14 6:34 PM

Nice, congrats Paul! Didja try asking Betsy if she's had a change o' heart? If she hasn't, maybe someone can arrange this for her:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#92 [url]

Oct 1 14 6:41 PM

This was the best October 1st ever!..

Today is Officially National Exposing Nancy Lanza as Anne Haddad Day!

[size=75]Happy October 1st Everybody!!!
[/size]

Next year, she had better be UNDER ARREST!! YEAH!!!

Quote    Reply   

A guy

#98 [url]

Oct 21 14 9:55 AM

Back in the day peeps would just go dig her up! No hurt feelings, just want to be sure.....get that DNA test done up....just try matching Nancy DNA with Adam DNA..........then we can put this to rest.

Quote    Reply   

Khu NoPie

#100 [url]

Dec 3 14 12:36 AM

Just posted this to Beasty McGoo's debonkers video -
Just the fact that the women are connected "by proxy" to the same general address is STRONG evidence. For all we know #2 has an ownership connection to the bar, but even if not, it is a tiny strip mall. What are the odds?
As for Lanza, as all the children and other victims pics are photoshopped I 100 % suspect Lanza's would be as well. As N Lanza was just a role played in this psyop they would have needed a person to fill that role. That person looks like Haddad to me, both in terms of face, and the other connections. 100 % sure? No, but 95 % to be sure ;-)
Haddad is playing a role in this hoax and she is no "innocent" victim of misidentification. In fact I'd say just the opposite .
I'd wager heavy on Lanza and Haddad sharing the same DNA. (and the same penis)
BM, you have done a well produced debunking video, but in the end, just like the 9/11 and moon hoax debunkers . . . no cigar. For now I have to give props to The Paulstal Service for his work in this.

--- Took her all of 5 minutes for her to respond by calling me a moron.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help