Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#121 [url]

Dec 16 14 11:53 PM

johnconnor wrote:
Hopefully we aren't in some sort of sandbox here...

Honestly, it's pretty freaky. 

It's crickets regarding solving Sandy Hook.. wow..  Makes you wonder how many of the members who joined this forum were just spooks.. creepy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

johnconnor

#123 [url]

Dec 17 14 12:48 PM

Getting trolled by someone I once considered a real luminary, they are even offering the "hahaha, they look nothing alike and i can't believe anyone thinks they do ahahaha" reply

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#124 [url]

Dec 18 14 12:04 AM

johnconnor wrote:
Getting trolled by someone I once considered a real luminary, they are even offering the "hahaha, they look nothing alike and i can't believe anyone thinks they do ahahaha" reply

Who was that?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#126 [url]

Dec 18 14 12:57 AM

johnconnor wrote:
Oh,I meant in my personal life. A local artist guy who seems to have every troll tactic suddenly.

Yeah, I've seen it all before..

They usually start out nice asking you to "please stop researching this, this is boring, and I don't see why it matters" approach..

Then, they start getting more pissed off "stop  talking about this."..  and then they have another troll account likely harass someone with insults.. or they do it themselves.

The guy you commented to has no videos and somehow has 23 subscribers...

Quote    Reply   

Zem

#130 [url]

Dec 27 14 2:11 PM

I haven't been on here for awhile just wanted to pop in and say how nice it is to see the most recent Haddad photo. I really think you are correct in your research into the St Rose of Lima and the Sandy Hook connections. Lanza/Haddad, Hochsprung and Maloney.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#131 [url]

Dec 27 14 2:35 PM

Zem wrote:
I haven't been on here for awhile just wanted to pop in and say how nice it is to see the most recent Haddad photo. I really think you are correct in your research into the St Rose of Lima and the Sandy Hook connections. Lanza/Haddad, Hochsprung and Maloney.

Well, thank you.

I personally know I am correct, but it is always nice when other people also understand why I have been fixated on these two comparisons so much  ;)

Yeah, that Avon Walk for Breast Cancer Scam $$ photo was classic..  She's obviously trying to make a crazy face, and it's obviously the same woman as the "Nancy Lanza" images were based off- and sh'es obviously gained a lot of weight since the last video from 2 years ago.

Quote    Reply   

johnconnor

#132 [url]

Dec 27 14 10:51 PM

There are even more new photos, I'd say like ten more? But they are not the same zoom/rez. Current AH looks really weird from certain angles, like she's all loose skin. One photo she looks like an angry linebacker, one she looks like Spongebob, one she looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters, it's fucking weird to behold. I will forever wonder if that Avon 'case closed' photo was meant to be released? AH may actually be on her own, I doubt the perps would protect her if they were aware of all the research we have. But it's also hard to imagine she would be allowed to be interrogated...

Quote    Reply   

johnconnor

#133 [url]

Dec 27 14 11:00 PM

I'd say the real issue at hand now is that we have heaps of evidence to support the idea of Potemkin/asset towns where a large number of intelligence people mingle with unsuspecting normal folk. And these towns may be arranged in pairs to facilitate this doppleganger crap? One has to wonder how many similar towns we have in this country, and how many get used for ops. I suppose a person could research past 'events' and look for similarly dodgy perp towns? That's the really large view of things, where it connects with very dangerous influences.

Quote    Reply   

Khu NoPie

#134 [url]

Dec 28 14 9:03 AM

The video 'proves' nothing. I thought it was interesting in connecting the Freemasonry aspect of Sandy Hook and the name "Anne Haddad". Purely circumstantial stuff. If you need further explanation I will provide, time permitting.

Quote    Reply   

johnconnor

#135 [url]

Dec 29 14 1:46 PM

BTW how are stats for this thread? It seems like there was another big bump? I think around 10K hits have been added since those recent pics surfaced?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#136 [url]

Dec 31 14 3:43 PM

johnconnor wrote:
BTW how are stats for this thread? It seems like there was another big bump? I think around 10K hits have been added since those recent pics surfaced?

Yeah, I'm not completely sure, but it's been climbing like crazy-  Somebody(ies) watching this thread like crazy..

I'm surprised the Maloney thread isn't getting as much love.. will it soon?  Who is watching the Haddad thread so closely?

If you do a search on Google for "Annie Haddad is Nancy Lanza".. that thread is on thefront page, but many listings down, so not sure if the topic is getting super popular, or.. Who is watching that thread like nuts.

Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

Jan 1 15 7:54 AM

It most likely was an auto clicker that kept refreshing the page for like a night, you'll reach 50K views in no time that way.
Click on this topic a few times after eachother and you'll notice the views increase instantly.

Quote    Reply   

JamesWatchman

#140 [url]

Jan 1 15 4:40 PM

Just wondering if you guys had seen this (I haven't seen it posted but may have missed it) :
http://www.newtownbee.com/news/features/2014/10/02/sandy-hook-sole-sisters-walking-fight-breast-cance/232960
(You can enlarge the photo)
Are these the members of the group that "N Lanza" supposedly hung around with?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help