Remove this ad

JamesWatchman

#141 [url]

Jan 1 15 4:49 PM

Ok so it's not the same group but was just putting it out there.
Compare with the year before:
http://www.newtownbee.com/news/features-health/2013/09/23/sole-sisters-walking-cancer-new-friends/163888
Some of the same names still there at least.

And I love how the "We Choose Hope" sign looks more like "We Choose Hype"

Last Edited By: JamesWatchman Jan 1 15 4:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JamesWatchman

#142 [url]

Jan 1 15 4:58 PM

Right.
I am sure I haven't seen this before either but perhaps one of you has, either way it blew me away when I saw it...
http://www.newtownbee.com/news/110265
Charles Matthew Haddad was placed in the loving arms of Anne and Peter Haddad of Sandy Hook, February 14. Charles was born in California on February 12.He weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce at birth, and was 17¾ inches long.Charles received his first name in memory of Ms Haddad’s cousin, Charles A. Murphy, who died September 11, 2001, and his middle name in honor of his birth family.

A connection to 9/11.. in all of the videos that NamesNotMary did on the stories from the Newtown Bee, I don't remember her ever mentioning that.

Last Edited By: JamesWatchman Jan 1 15 5:07 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

johnconnor

#143 [url]

Jan 2 15 2:48 AM

Hadn't seen the birth notice before, thanks for posting that. The Newtown Bee website probably has a heap of stuff buried in there... Yeah, we have a ton of newer photos of the various walk participants. AH is listed as part of the team, but appears to be on the fringes. When she does appear on camera, we get some hilarious (I'm not laughing) results.

Quote    Reply   

johnconnor

#146 [url]

Jan 2 15 3:32 AM

http://newtownbee.com/news/77395

'Annie and Peter Haddad, along with their 6-month-old daughter Jennie, were first-timers to the pancake breakfast. Having lived in Sandy Hook for just two years the couple were unaware of the reputation the annual event carries for having great hotcakes. The Haddads learned about the breakfast at a recent holiday party from Peter’s cousin who is a Rotary Club member and decided to make the breakfast a new tradition.'

LOLOLOL

Quote    Reply   

JamesWatchman

#150 [url]

Jan 2 15 4:38 AM

Yeh I saw the details but I didn't want to post them here. For a number of reasons

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#151 [url]

Jan 2 15 2:43 PM

JamesWatchman wrote:
Right.
I am sure I haven't seen this before either but perhaps one of you has, either way it blew me away when I saw it...
http://www.newtownbee.com/news/110265
Charles Matthew Haddad was placed in the loving arms of Anne and Peter Haddad of Sandy Hook, February 14. Charles was born in California on February 12.He weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce at birth, and was 17¾ inches long.Charles received his first name in memory of Ms Haddad’s cousin, Charles A. Murphy, who died September 11, 2001, and his middle name in honor of his birth family.

A connection to 9/11.. in all of the videos that NamesNotMary did on the stories from the Newtown Bee, I don't remember her ever mentioning that.

Yeah, That is some interesting stuff for sure.. I actually hadn't seen that before.

------

This brings me back to when I was checking out their house (it's in a private community not on streetview, but here it is).. This is the lakehouse:

Hmmm..   Yeah, I knew she had a son and daughter, didn't know their names,  I guess what they look like is somewhat important- in case they were used as one of the "dead kids" @ the fake Sandy Hook event in photos or something, and their ages are important, but other than that-  It's their mom who screwed up and went criminal, not the kids.. I feel sorry for them to have such a sad excuse for a mother honestly.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#152 [url]

Jan 2 15 2:47 PM

Annual Rotary Pancake Breakfast An Ever Popular Event
Submitted by admin on Fri, 12/09/2005 - 00:00

Annie and Peter Haddad, along with their 6-month-old daughter Jennie, were first-timers to the pancake breakfast. Having lived in Sandy Hook for just two years the couple were unaware of the reputation the annual event carries for having great hotcakes. The Haddads learned about the breakfast at a recent holiday party from Peter’s cousin who is a Rotary Club member and decided to make the breakfast a new tradition.

=====================

If that was actually submitted December 2006 (and I doubt it was) that would make Jennie 11 today.. right? and wasn't the boy supposedly older? So that article must have been submitted later, and then given a fake date on it?

Quote    Reply   

JamesWatchman

#154 [url]

Jan 2 15 3:34 PM

I don't know why this is but if you do a search on Newtown Bee, for example Charles Haddad
http://newtownbee.com/search/apachesolr_search/charles%20haddad
all of the submission times from 2003 onwards are exactly on the hour, in this case all of them are 12:00AM

Edit: The same thing happens if you do a search on anything.

Last Edited By: JamesWatchman Jan 2 15 3:37 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#160 [url]

Jan 25 15 10:13 PM

johnconnor wrote:
Haha, 'The More You Know"

Annie is probably eating, Mary is busy drinking

Both appear to be alcoholics.. I'm starting to think the haul at Yogananda was in fact both of them sitting together busting them open.. talking about how great times are going to be.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help