Remove this ad

autonomousanonymous

#163 [url]

Feb 12 15 3:14 PM

I dont know if anyone has noticed but there are a few people listed as residents at Anne E Haddads place. Peter, her multiple aliases and a Richard C Odonnell. Richard also has a million aliases with similarities ie. Richard O Donnell. Ive never known anyone to use the first letter of their last name as their middle initial or vice versa and there are two people doing this in one household. 2 people with MULTIPLE aliases. odd.

http://radaris.com/~Richard-Odonnell/177681140

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#164 [url]

Feb 14 15 12:40 AM

autonomousanonymous wrote:
I dont know if anyone has noticed but there are a few people listed as residents at Anne E Haddads place. Peter, her multiple aliases and a Richard C Odonnell. Richard also has a million aliases with similarities ie. Richard O Donnell. Ive never known anyone to use the first letter of their last name as their middle initial or vice versa and there are two people doing this in one household. 2 people with MULTIPLE aliases. odd.

http://radaris.com/~Richard-Odonnell/177681140

Interesting.. thanks for helping look into this stuff and pointing that out.

It is interesting how many aliases everybody associate with this woman has.. Makes you wonder if the entire house is just spook names.

Also, not "Lanza" related, but Mary Maloney supposedly works for school District 14, Newtown, the more I look into the schools listed in that district, the more they don't seem like active "real" schools.. I might make a video on it, it's pretty in-depth topic and might be a little too niche for most people to understand or give a shit about.

Quote    Reply   

autonomousanonymous

#165 [url]

Feb 15 15 1:34 PM

wow, thats REALLY interesting. I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing, Id love to look into that. I just never really know where to start or what my resources would be to look into stuff like that. I think a lot of people who are into SH would love a video on that. St Rose is definitely a mystery...

Quote    Reply   

autonomousanonymous

#166 [url]

Feb 16 15 4:35 PM

WHAAAAAT?! Live Leak too?! Thats INSANE. Youre obviously on to something for this to be such a huge deal. Theyre exposing themselves just as much as you are exposing them! I was just wondering if you have any backup youtube channels since yours has been taken down? Is this your main outlet right now? I never know how to find anyone after the fact, namely you and peekay22. Hope all is well! Keep up the awesome work!

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#167 [url]

Feb 16 15 8:20 PM

Yeah, I've Fux News and a few others.. Should be ok, I'm not as linked/organized as much as people like FreeRadioRevoultion, that guy is well organized ;)

This forum is kind of the go-to place for saving information, and finding out where to see the information, because they're trying to make it as hard as possible.

Quote    Reply   

autonomousanonymous

#168 [url]

Feb 26 15 5:43 PM

So glad youve created a place for that! Know it is greatly appreciated! haha I feel ya there, FRR is a beast lol I dont have the patience or organazational skills for all that ;) but Im grateful someone does. Keep up the good work!

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#170 [url]

Dec 19 15 3:26 PM

Man, this is a damning image...  Unbelievable how obvious this is, yet no mainstream "Truthers" will talk about it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

thepaulstalserviceforums

#171 [url]

Dec 21 15 1:13 PM

Hey Law Enforcement: If you are out there reading this forum, please help me and look into this woman. I would really appreciate it, this is a crime, and proof this is the same woman, and I have just been trying to get the the bottom of this crime all along.

I love this country, and want it to get better.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#172 [url]

Jan 6 16 12:30 AM

Turns out that Annie Haddad as Nancy Lanza was mentioned on a recent "Real Deal With James Fetzer Show- #141

The Real Deal Ep # 141 Sandy Hook Redux with Allan William Powell

@ 1:27:35 Annie Haddad is mentioned playing Nancy Lanza

Some "strange" things regarding this Annie Haddad mention:

1. They just use the one image comparison, when there are better ones, including the AP candelight vigil interview. The bug-eyed shot was taken of her on purpose to make her look as different as possible IMO, and that's the only one they show. - This video did come out 5 days before I posted the best comparison IMO, but still, why just show that one shot?
2. They never give me credit, and even use an image that has my forum's web address, never mentioning my user name, or reading what my forum's URL is to their listeners.. Again, act like they don't know who I am.
3. Fetzer acts like he knows about Annie Haddad, and agrees she's the woman playing Nancy Lanza, yet doesn't go into more detail.. Why? If you agree it's Nancy Lanza, isn't this worthy of an entire episode, not just a brief mention?
4. Apparently, Fetzer and Powell (Powell at least) is reading this forum, yet, doesn't bother to comment here, and acts like I don't exist and won't mention my name.
5. Powell only takes a superficial glance at the reasons why Haddad is Lanza, talking about the diapers and that's it.. When there is a lot of more compelling evidence.

Also, I don't really like the Nancy Lanza Anne Haddad comparison being thrown around with some of Powell's more obviously terrible comparisons, but maybe that's the point, kind of Gold-Bug style? Throw the baby out with the bathwater, and use the worst image possible for comparison?

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#174 [url]

Jan 31 16 3:30 PM

If someone came in and robbed a liquor store, and they had the image to the left, and the security footage showed the image of the person to the right.. They would definitely be arrested. It's really that simple.

Because this crime is so big, and the implications are so enormous.

Last Edited By: thepaulstalserviceforums Feb 6 16 12:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

thepaulstalserviceforums

#175 [url]

Feb 17 16 10:29 PM

Is everyone else seeing this when you do a search for "Nancy Lanza"?  Haha.. if so, this is pretty huge.

Maybe the huge number of tags I used, and other people talking about it have indexed it in the Google search algorithm?    I have noticed a ton of Annie Haddad comparisons popping up in the search for Nancy Lanza as well..  

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help