Turns out that Annie Haddad as Nancy Lanza was mentioned on a recent "Real Deal With James Fetzer Show- #141
The Real Deal Ep # 141 Sandy Hook Redux with Allan William Powell
@ 1:27:35 Annie Haddad is mentioned playing Nancy Lanza
Some "strange" things regarding this Annie Haddad mention:
1. They just use the one image comparison, when there are better ones, including the AP candelight vigil interview. The bug-eyed shot was taken of her on purpose to make her look as different as possible IMO, and that's the only one they show. - This video did come out 5 days before I posted the best comparison IMO, but still, why just show that one shot?
2. They never give me credit, and even use an image that has my forum's web address, never mentioning my user name, or reading what my forum's URL is to their listeners.. Again, act like they don't know who I am.
3. Fetzer acts like he knows about Annie Haddad, and agrees she's the woman playing Nancy Lanza, yet doesn't go into more detail.. Why? If you agree it's Nancy Lanza, isn't this worthy of an entire episode, not just a brief mention?
4. Apparently, Fetzer and Powell (Powell at least) is reading this forum, yet, doesn't bother to comment here, and acts like I don't exist and won't mention my name.
5. Powell only takes a superficial glance at the reasons why Haddad is Lanza, talking about the diapers and that's it.. When there is a lot of more compelling evidence.
Also, I don't really like the Nancy Lanza Anne Haddad comparison being thrown around with some of Powell's more obviously terrible comparisons, but maybe that's the point, kind of Gold-Bug style? Throw the baby out with the bathwater, and use the worst image possible for comparison?